The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlette Oarz. I guess I would consider her my 'sister'. Victor was ecstatic, which was to be expected, though I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, but I would not ruin the moment, this was after all kind of how Frankenstein reacted when I was made. I decided I would speak to her.
"Hello Charlette, I'm Aveira. How do you feel?" I asked.

"Aveira...sister..." Charlette said and then hugged Aveira. "Good...feels good..." She said and then smiled at Aveira as she let go of her.

"This is wonderful, she's already bonding with you Aveira." Victor said and was pleased to see how well Charlette was progressing. "I am Victor by the way my dear Charlette."

"Victor...Victor..." Charlette said and then hugged him. "Victor...Victor..." She then released Victor from the hug and then stood back and smiled at the two of them.

I was caught off guard by the hug, as usual, but this time I hugged back. My face was blank except for the small hints of shock, then I felt something in my chest, no it wasn't something good, that would be too perfect, having a little sister to spark the creation of my heart. Sadly what I felt was a force of angels on the outside of the lab, along with some demons.
"Victor, they felt it, now they are coming, and they're a bit stronger than the last ones." I said as I looked over at him.

"Bad...bad things..." Charlette said and then began to move. She had a look in her eye of pure hatred. Aveira went to stop her, but Victor stopped Aveira.

"No...let us wait and see..." He said and then Charlette moved out of the lab and outside the building. Victor and Aveira could only hear what was going on, but what they did hear didn't sound good. Screams and cries could be heard, but they soon fell silent and the only sound was the sound of footsteps. Retuning to the lab, was now Charlette who was covered in angel and demon blood.

"Dead...all dead...protect family...keep safe..." She said and then smiled.

I wanted to stop her from going but Victor held me back. Soon after many screams she cam back covered in blood with a smile on her face. My face was emotionless again, yep, a monster, but at least she understood that we were the good guys. Though I had nothing to say, I glanced at Victor, then back at Charlette.

"Give her some time, she'll be alright." Victor said as he looked at Aveira and saw the glare she was giving. "She needs a bath now though, could you help her with that since you're a women as well?"

"Bath..." Charlette said and then looked at Aveira. "Please...bath..."

I sighed then gently took her hand. "I guess so, I hope you have more clothes for her, I guess we'll have to go shopping tomorrow." I said as I led her up the stairs and into the bathroom.
I turned the on water and when it was warm enough I turned the shower on. I helped her take off her clothes then held the shower curtain open for her. She stepped in then looked at me confused. I sighed again. "Ok, I'll help." I took the shower head and sprayed all of the blood from her body. "Sit." I said and she did so. I washed and rinsed her hair. When she was clean I turned the water off and helped her out, then wrapped a towel around her. "Victor, she need clothes now." I called. "Cold... c-cold..." She shivered. "I know, hang on. You'll get some clothes soon and warm up."

"Yes yes here..." Victor said as he put his arm through the opening in the door. The clothes were shorts and a tank top. "Sorry, but it's better than nothing...I wasn't expecting her to get all bloodied up." He added, still being outside for the most part. Victor was trying to be polite and not intrude upon a naked women.

"Thhhhhaaaannnnnkkkkssssss..." Charlette said as she took hold of the clothes and dressed herself. Once done, she left the room and went into the library where she just sat down and looked out the window.

I followed her, but stopped at the hallway and looked at the front door. Rain started pouring and thunder could be heard near. "I think I better clean up the mess out there before people notice in the morning." I said as I walked out and began carrying the bodies to a pile in front of the steps. There were 10 bodies, 6 angel, 4 demon. Luckily the rain cleaned the area of blood so it was less work for me. I walked up the steps and opened the door. "What do you want me to do with these." I called.

"Bring them into the basement. If possible, I want to see what makes them tick and all." Victor said as he stood at the end door. Looking at all the dead bodies, he could tell that Charlette was a real ruthless monster, but he hopes that as she gets smarter, she'll see that violence won't always be the answer or she at least doesn't have to be so brutal about it.

(what do you think of Charlette btw?)

(She's adorable =3)
"Fine but you're going to help clean the mess in the hall way when I'm done." I said as I lifted one on my back, carried another in my arm and started taking them to the basement. When I was finally done I walked back to the hall. "I'm going to take a shower now." I said as I stood their stiff, dripping with water and blood. I hated being soaked, it was so uncomfortable. I walked towards the room after I put the chair that was beside the outside on the porch and put my coat on it. I shuffled to the bathroom, stripped putting my guns gently on the sink, and got in the shower.

"Fine...fine..." Victor said as he moved towards the closet to pull out supplies to clean up the mess in the hallway. Upon looking back, the hallway was spotless, almost as if it was never dirty to begin with.

"Clean...very clean..." Charlette said with a smile and then returned to the library and laid down. She was full of surprises.

"My my you're so energetic and punctuational." Victor said as he leaned against the door. Charlette didn't say anything, so Victor just sighed and laid down on the other couch in the library.

Soon I was done with my shower. I wrapped a towel around me, walked to the closet, grabbed the bed clothes I had set in there the other day and changed into them. I walked into the library and stretched. "I feel much better. Thanks for cleaning the hall." I sat in the recliner. "So, what now? Are you guys hungry? I have leftovers."

"Yeah food sounds good right about now." Victor said as his stomach began to growl. For some reason, creating life had made Victor quite hungry.

"Killing those angels and demons have caused me to become quite hungry my dear sister Aveira." Charlette said. Her speech had become rapidly better, but this was no surprise to Victor so he said nothing in response to hearing her.

I stared at Charlette for a minute. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I couldn't help it.
"Right." I said as I stood up, walked to the kitchen and began warming up the food from the other day. I brought out a tray of 3 plates filled with chicken and rice. 3 cups were also filled with tea on the tray. I set the plates and cups in front of them, then sat back in the recliner.
"Enjoy." I made a faint smile then started eating.

"As good as I remember it." Victor said as he ate. He was hungry like a wild animal and ate his food quickly, but when finished, drank his tea very slowly. There was something about tea that was always going to make him take his time and enjoy it.

"The food is superb." Charlette said as she took a few bits and then took a sip of the tea. "The tea is quite wonderful as well. I do hope that it be possible I could cook this well." she added and then continued to eat.

I smiled as I listened to their compliments, this was something that truly made me happy.
"Maybe you could with time, it's an art, practice makes perfect." The words pained me but I didn't let it show. So far she has been good at everything and I feared that maybe she would be perfect at this too. She was lucky to have been born in this time, all of my experiences, all of the time I put into my life, I had to work hard to be good at everything I did.
I took a long sip of my tea, slightly tapping the side of the cup with my finger as I breathed in the steam.

"Victor." Charlette said looking at him. "These clothes you gave me, they're adequate for covering myself, but nothing more. You should really allow me to go out tomorrow and find something more suitable to wear." Charlette finished talking and drink what was left of her tea.

"Of course. We can go out tomorrow and look around for some new stuff, and unless of course you'd rather do it Aveira?" He said looking at Aveira.

"Yes a women's opinion would be much nicer then yours Victor." Charlette said with a smirk.

"Hey now..no need to offend my taste in clothing." He said with a chuckle which made Charlette laugh as well.

"We should all go, I see no problem in it." I laughed at the two. "We need to get you some daily utensils as well." I added. "Maybe we could go for a picnic, maybe on the beach or something."

"You two can figure it out, I'm off for some sleep." Victor said and then got up and left the room. Footsteps were heard followed by the sound of a door being shut.

"Rude...he didn't even take his dishes with him." Charlette said. "Guess it's just you and me now sis." she added while looking at Aveira.

Status
Not open for further replies.