The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious about how the process would be different. I followed him and sat on the vacant couch. "I actually have some questions about Vivian, if you wouldn't mind answering. How long were you two dating? Why did you date her? Why did you break up with her? Do you still like her? I hear that she is the most popular girl in school, what did she do to get that title or is she just going off of looks?" I asked, Vivian, in my mind, had issued me a challenge, I wanted to tease and irritate her as much as I could. A small chuckle escaped my lips as I smiled.

"Vivian huh?" Victor said in surprised with Aveira asking such a questions. "We dated for two months, it was because I have a hole in my heart that I need filled, I dumped her realizing that she couldn't fill it and she the most popular because she's the biggest whore in the whole school." Victor paused and looked at Aveira for a quick second before continuing. "It was also another reason for leaving her. I'm a jack ass looking for someone to fill in a hole that I know won't ever get filled so after the incident with the bus, and recently with injecting myself with angel and demon essence, I have decided to stop searching for now. This new feeling running through me has made me realize that such small things aren't needed to live, but merely are nice to have. Does that answer your questions?"

"Yes I believe so." I leaned my head back to look at the ceiling. A hole in his heart? I guess finding something to fill a hole in someone heart isn't necessary, just to make life a bit more livable. But what if someone didn't even have a heart, would it be necessary for her to seek it out?
"How about you? Do you wish to ask something?"

"No...can't say that I do..." Victor said and then laid down on the couch. "You know looking back at all of this, I wonder how things be if I never met you. I can only imagine how plain and boring it still be." Victor also wanted to say how empty, but didn't for fear of Aveira getting the wrong idea.

"Well it would certainly be a safer life, though I believe one can die of boredom so maybe not so safe." I laughed. "So what are your plans after you create her?"

"My plans...that is determined by her..." Victor said and then sat up to look at Aveira. "Humanity...free will...those shall be passed onto her and with this she will be granted a life of her choosing...it all depends on if she wants to stay or go..."

"You'd let your most prized work walk away? If she is anything like I was when I was first made then she will know nothing, and be very curious. And easily influenced, with no morals. I think it would be dangerous letting her out into the world on her own." I explained as I remembered how I felt when I was born. The first thing I saw was Victor, and the moment he smiled at me I felt like I was brought into the world just to serve him, to love him. The first few days I was confused, and felt lost if Victor wasn't near me, painful in fact. I shook my head at the memories.

"That's the past Aveira...you'll see soon just how things will be different in the case of creation." Victor said with a smile. He then looked down at his phone to see what time it was. "Well...it's been long enough for them to settle, I think it's time."

I sighed, worried, as I stood up. "I guess all of our questions will soon be answered." I said, ready to follow him.

"Seems that way." Victor got up and lead Aveira down to the lab. It was there that they found the built body of Victor's first creation, but also two jars. Each jar was glowing a strange light. "You know what those are?" Victor asked wanting to see if Aveira knew.

I followed him down to the basement to see the body on the table. "My guess is that they are demon and angel energy." After I answered I walked to her side and gently rubbed my finger down the side of her face. "This is how I was, laying on the table, hunks of different body parts sewn together to make one complete creature. It's strange looking at the lifeless body, knowing that soon it will be moving, breathing, thinking." I took a step back.

"You're half correct on the jars my dear." Victor said as he moved around the body, making final adjustments. "The one jar contains a perfect combination of angelic and demonic essence and the other jar contains a mixture of the little bit of soul that was left behind on the three bodies." Finishing with the body, Victor moved over to the jars and looked at them with a smile. "I shall combine them together to form something grand and then insert it into the body to bring the girl to life."

I looked at him confused. Souls? Left on the bodies? How was that possible. "3 souls in one body, actually 4 souls counting the one you're going to add to bring her to life." I laughed. "It will never be quiet in her head." I was curious about how this would work, how she would turn out.

"No my dear, just one soul." Victor unscrewed the caps to both jars and held each soul in different hands. "The essence of demonic and angelic have become one soul, and the remains of the three girls souls have now become one which means I currently have two souls." Victor took a deep breath and brought the two souls together, which caused a white light to shine greatly before disappearing and leaving behind just one soul. "And now as you can see, the two souls have become one. This one soul will be whoever this body shall now become. It won't be any of the girls, or even the essences, but an entirely new person."

I watched as he explained and combined the souls together. "Oh, I think I understand." I stepped back, not wanting to get in the way. I was excited but also worried, actually I didn't really know how I felt about the girl. Answers would come soon, I could feel it.

"And now the final part shall take place." Victor said and then placed the new soul inside of the body. The body glowed as the soul took form within and all over the body. It shaped it into something new and unique, but eventually the glow disappeared and the body was revealed. There was no sign of scaring and the features were different from what was used, but the aspects of the girls parts was put into the new creation. "It's beautiful, but shall it wake?" Victor asked as he leaned over and looked a the new body, clearly amazed at his work.

index.jpg
(What the body looks like after the soul entered and morphed with it. Just imagined her naked and the clothes shes wearing will be what she'll wear once shes awake and all.)

The girl started to change when the soul was merged with the body. I watched with eyes of amazement. Her hair was white, just like both Victors', and my own. I guess it's a signature or something, though I was created with white hair for a reason. Her scars had vanished and I envied that.
"It's beautiful, but shall it wake?"
I looked up at him to see him leaning over her, staring at her with amazement, this was what he has been waiting for, did it work? I looked back at the girl.

Slowly, the girls eyes opened up and she looked around. There was a blank stare that she had on, but Victor could see how curious she was being. Sitting up, the girl looked down at her body and saw how naked she was. An expression of disgust appeared on her face and she then looked at Victor. "Cl...clllll...clothes.....pl....pllleee....please..." she muttered out.

"Ah yes of course." Victor said and then dragged out a bag that had some clothing on it. Before Victor could say anything, the girl got off the table and began to dress herself. "Amazing...she's quite intelligent right off the back." Victor said feeling more and more please with his creation.

I looked at the girl curiously as she began dressing herself. "That is amazing, I guess she still holds some of the information from the souls." I said distantly as I continued to stare. "What are you going to name her?" I asked as I sat on the table.

"No...she'll pick a name." Victor said as he finished watching the girl get dress. Once done, she turned and looked at him with an approving nod for the clothes. "What is your name my dear?" He asked, waiting for a reply.

"Charlette...Oarz...Charlette Oarz..." The girl said and then smiled.

"Amazing...fucking amazing." Victor said with happiness clearly being heard from his voice and words.

Status
Not open for further replies.