The Ghost in Apartment 7b

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Florence actually found that pun funny and she laughed. "That was actually quite funny." She informed him, and blushed when he said how she felt. "Like clouds? Fluffy, then?" She teased, and then smiled. "Hopefully it won't be as scary this time, as we will know what to expect."

She sighed happily, and sat back. "Being in you felt curious - like you were a warm blanket completely surrounding me. It was all over me, and clinging, but I liked it. A lot. Like I like you." She blushed even more.

"Then I guess we have nothing to be worried about." he said with a small smile. "So Florence tonight will be your first night tasting pizza." he looked at his watch and then at the door. At would be at the apartment soon. "I think you'll love it, just about everyone does."

He put his arm on the back of the couch so that is was kinda around her but not really. "What did people eat all the time in your time? I mean a quick meal when no one wanted to cook."

In remembering her favourite foods, Florence smiled happily. "My mother would make pineapple upside down cake all the time, so there would always be a slice of cake there for a snack. And my older sister's pancakes were the best thing I had ever tasted......" She sighed contentedly, "Bacon was a big part of our diets, and other meats as well."

"You said there was different toppings on pizzas- what will be on ours?" She asked curiously.

"Telling you would ruin the surprise." he said standing and moving to the kitchen and getting a glass, putting git empty on the table in the living room then going to the cupboard to find a blanket, putting it still folded next to the glass. He didn't explain but it should be obvious with a little thought. While he was searching for his wallet on top of the side board the bell rang and he moved to the door to accept his order. A medium pizza and bottle of soda. After paying he put the blanket over his shoulder, the glass over the neck of the bottle and with the pizza in one hand and the bottle in the other stepped out of the door.

"Come one we'll eat on the roof." he called and waited for him to join him before putting the bottle on the floor and closing the door and starting towards the stairs.

Florence watched him move around, gathering stuff, with curiosity - what was he doing. When she finally understood, her eyes lit up, and she stood. "Perfect." She smiled, and followed him.

Thankfully there wasn't as many stairs going to the roof as there was going down, and they reached the door to the rooftop soon. Florence floated through the door, smiling, and she stared out over the sunset, awed by its beauty.

He reached the door and contemplated the conundrum of opening it. He eventually settled on retreating to the landing and placing the bottle down in order to have a free hand to turn the handle, then push with his shoulder. Then with the door open he went back for the bottle and emerged into the waning light of the sun.

"Well here we are." he said setting down the box and bottle and spreading the blanket before putting the pizza on it and the glass then sitting and looking at his.. well whatever she was to him. "So you ready?" he asked flipping the lid of the box and looking down. "This is pizza"

Florence sat on the blanket, and crossed her legs as she peered curiously at the "pizza." "This is pizza?" She was extremely curious about this new dish. "What's that on it?" It looked very hot, and delicious, but she didn't know what to expect yet.

"I'm sot going to tell you whats on it." he said flatly. "You're going to taste whats on it or I'm just going to eat it all. Your choice." he stuck out his tongue and opened the bottle with the hiss of pressure before he twisted off the cup and pored himself a glass and raised it on a mock toast. "To what we have found in each other and to the sunset we are about to watch together." he said before taking a sip and sighing.

"Before you slide into my body to try this Can I ask you one question? What is your favorite place in the world?"

Flo grinned, and giggled as she watched him toast themselves. At his question, her smile grew even wider. "My favourite place? Right here. This building." She couldn't explain why she liked it so much, but she just did. It was her home.

"I wonder if I could only partially slip into your body so you have some control over your body........." She mused, the thought intriguing her.

"I don't think I can answer that question and the only way to find out is to try it." he said watching the sun sink lower. "It would definitely make is a lot easier for me." he said before taking a breath. He wasted to make sure he was relaxed and ready. Taking another sip from the glass he set the glass down and shook his shoulders. "When you do this just remember I'm trusting you with my life so... Be careful and gentle."

He remained sitting, best to keep his body low to the ground in case they fell. "Alright Florence.. I'm ready." Hes he? Could one ever be. "Lets try."

She smiled, and nodded. "Of course." She moved closer to him, and carefully leaned against his shoulder as if she was resting her body against his, and closed her eyes.

Just a second later, she sank into him, but this time she had an idea of what would happen, and managed to stop herself before she was fully immersed in his being. She paused and settled slowly. This time she wasn't the full way into him, but only half-way.

Can you move your own arms and legs? she thought to him.

Even though he was expecting it he wasn't expecting what it felt like and his breath caught and shuddered like someone falling into a cold lake. But she wasn't cold. It was the same indescribable warmth he always got from her. "I think so.." It was his voice he was speaking aloud. HE COULD MOVE HIS MOUTH!

He looked down and turned his hand over experimentally. It was weird t say the least, sharing his body. His fingers curled around the glass and he lifted it. "Now its time to see if you can taste." he said lifting it and putting the cold glass to his lips. "If you feel what I feel you should be able to." he tipped that glass and let some to the sweet liquid slide over his tongue trying to see if he could feel her reaction in his head.

Florence watched through Greg's eyes as the glass made its way to those lips. She was almost tingling with anticipation, and when the glass finally made it there, she could feel it even more acutely.

It was smooth, and yet bubbly, the tart taste exploding on her tongue. She loved the taste, and if she could have smiled, she would have been grinning. That was amazing! I can taste it so well! Try the pizza now! She was bubbling over with excitement and was so excited for the pizza.

Her excitement was... well he couldn't put words to it but it made him smile. "I'll take that as a yes." he said looking down into the box and salivating. "Choosing the right piece to have as your first one is very important." he said "Luckily you have me to help you out. If theres one thing I know its pizza."

He reached down and tore a slice from the pizza that trailed hot, melted cheese as he lifted it and blew over it. The crust was hot against his finger, hot enough to hurt but cool enough to be bearable. "You can't eat it too fast or you'll burn my mouth. And that wouldn't be fair on me. Still its hard to resist." he opened his mouth and using his teeth tore off a piece of crust and chewed letting the cheese and other toppings fill his mouth.

Florence could now feel the hot pizza in her mouth and it was like nothing she had ever tasted before - even better than the drink! She could taste the cheese, and the pepperoni, and also something which seemed to her like pineapple - but how could pineapple be on a pizza? She curiously asked him this How is it that there is pineapple on a pizza? Is pineapple not a fruit?

Finally the pizza was swallowed down, and she sank back out of him again. She floated around and sat in front of him, smiling widely. "That was amazing! It was delicious and hot and satisfying! Thank you." Florence smiled.

"Just about anything can go on pizza, not apples though.. or most fruit. Don't know why pineapple works but it does." he shrugged and took another bite scoffing down the entire slice and swallowing. It had been a while since he had ordered pizza.

"How about next time you get to choose whats on it. I'll pick up a pamphlet with the different combinations on my way back from school."

Her eyes lit up. "That would be awesome!" She exclaimed. "I have something for you now." Florence moved closer to him, and slowly leaned in, her lips brushing his just very lightly.

She could still feel a burst of electricity shoot through her being, and she felt over the moon with happiness.

His eyes drifted closed and he brought his hand up to her cheek as with a low hum he let out his break. It was unexpected but the feeling rising up in him wasn't surprise. He leaned into her and Pressed his lips against hers before pulling back. "Not going to possess me again." he asked in a light tone that suggested a tease as once more his joking nature surfaced. "Because I'd like to be able to kiss my girlfriend without worrying about us becoming one in the wrong way."

He pulled back to look at her a nervous grin playing over his lips. "We still shouldn't take this to fast though."

"Is that what I am? A girlfriend?" Florence was over the moon about that detail. "And I would like to be able to kiss my boyfriend even though he has had some alcohol." She smiled wickedly.

"And if you want to go a bit slower, then we will." She sat beside him, and leaned her head carefully against his shoulder as she watched the sunset.

"We wouldn't be kissing if you were not my girlfriend." he said flatly a smiled spreading over his lips as she called him her boyfriend. "And that wasn't really alcohol it was just sweetened bubbly water basically. I Think it was developed in the 50s but I'm not sure." He put and arm around her and sighed. "And I only said we shouldn't rush. I just don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with. Since you're you know..."

For once he wasn't referring to that she was a ghost.