• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The game of love signup/cs

wish I could do the same I could really go for a drink...but if I did that it would be underage drinking

thanks Amerilla I'm just nervous that this is dying before it truly began :(

Still here, suffering from a bit of writers block due to hyper focus on this one character in another RP that just hit some major development, and thinking of how Sebastian would respond to Imojen's question.

I'm here still! Had a birthday *edit* party -I- went- to-a couple days ago..had some wine...and...some wine... Lol XP

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so Parisa has been gone for way too long so we need to reopen her slot if anyone wants it there welcome to it.

*jumps up and down waving arms above head* Hi Andy! That's me! it's mine! i'll put up my CS soon!!! :D

red.jpg
Name: Kenzi O'Leary
Archetype/Clique: Floater (fits in and gets along with multiple cliques)
Personality: Kenzi is a sweet girl, who always wants to help others. She gets along with nearly everybody she meets, although she does have a few pet peeves that could cause her to dislike someone. She is strong willed and stubborn, and even though she is a sweet and caring girl she does have a very short temper. She can be very sarcastic at times but never means any harm by it. If someone she cares about seems upset, she wants to know why and if she can help. She has a bad habit of becoming rather upset herself if someone won't tell her what is wrong.
Strengths: Climbing, Running, Fighting, Balance.
Weaknesses: Stubbornness, Swimming, Criticism from others.
Fears: Clowns, Small dark places, Being trapped or unable to move.
Audition Video: The camera turns on to reveal Kenzi standing, bent over facing the camera and she gives a small wave. "Hello" she says with a smile before walking back so she can be seen better, She is standing in her room, it's clean and organized aside from a cluttered corner with a few books, papers, and what looks like rewards of some sort. "I'm Kenzi, and i would love to be on your show. I'm looking for love, but the money would be nice as well" she let out a light hearted chuckle. "I believe i would make a great competitor, So, um, yea.." she smirked slightly and tried to think of something else to say. "well, that's it. I hope to be chosen for the show!" She walked up to the camera and turned it off.

Back