The game of love signup/cs

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
ok so using the randomizer the order the teams will win is this! your team number is in the order "chris" announced the pairs if you can't remember look back at that post for now I will also repost it here so people can find it quicker. anyways here is the order for the winning teams of the first challenge!

1. team 6
  2. team 9
  3. team 4
  4. team 10
  5. team 5
  6. team 7
  7. team 1
  8. team 8
  9. team 2
  10. team 3
Next using the randomizer again we have the team that will be given the judges bonus points for team work and that team will be!

Team 5!
My brain is currently in office mode and I can't think straight haha So to clarify, 1. team 6 is going to come up first place and 10. team 3 is going to come up last let's say for example if this is going to be a race, right? And Team 5 will get an honorable mention of some sort?

your correct each first place will be team six and team three will come in last but no team 5 will also get points everyone gets points regardless of the place they come in. if you come in first place you get 10 points, 2nd place 9 points and so on and so forth.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sadicoatl
your correct each first place will be team six and team three will come in last but no team 5 will also get points everyone gets points regardless of the place they come in. if you come in first place you get 10 points, 2nd place 9 points and so on and so forth.
Alright, noted :D Thanks! I'm just waiting for a reply in the IC.

@Zarko Straadi Yeah, she isn't holding anything, she is holding her waist

I'm not sure how Imojen is supposed to beat several more athletic girls (Alex Cross? Really? ;)) in a swimming race, but I'll do my best to RP it. Maybe there's some kind of puzzle element? Like, you have to swim across the pool, then climb out (or dive down) to solve a puzzle challenge, then tag your partner? Imojen could make up some time by being good at that. :)

when it comes to the challenges we aren't going to say "Ok because this team comes in first they take the lead the entire way" no all I'm saying is that when the challenge is over it has to end this way so you can say your character is tied with the team who is supposed to come in first the whole way and then idk suddenly trips and hurts his leg and then loses ya know? just make it up like that

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. I thought the thing fell apart. I didn't get anymore notices.

It's like I said before if your not clicking on the first alert when you get it. you won't get another alert until you check the rp again. So even if there's a post and you don't think it has anything to do with you you need to click on that alert or you won't get any more in the future. I know its a bit annoying but you need to be checking every single post so that way you get the alerts and you don't accidentally disappear.

• Thank You
Yeah. I thought the thing fell apart. I didn't get anymore notices.
When you check one 'alert' all the alerts disappear but please try to check randomly because I do that too because I have so many alerts from my other RPs, I don't want to let anyone down or wait on my behalf. ^_^
So, a quick summary, Partners have been placed. Please go meet them and grab a swim suit and join back up with everyone to await for the first challenge! ^_^

@KayLove I might have missed it and I apologize if I have but I haven't seen a post for Jaelyn for a while I've seen you post for Kole but even that was a while ago I think

Well apparently it didn't post, there we go

• Thank You