The game of Love or Run!

Andrew, turquoise
@IceQueen

Wha? Andrew thought, seeing Korrey walking around nervously in a pair of boxers tied to his waist by shoelaces. Who doesn't bring a pair of shorts on an island vacation? Then there was the skinny dark-haired girl with the weird bifurcated feet, and a swimsuit that seemed to move like some kind of computer graphic. I guess this is gonna be an interesting day...

Then he sensed a presence nearby, and turned to see Alex approaching, arms wrapped around herself. Her effort to cover herself only emphasized how much her bikini revealed. He tried not to let his eyes be drawn down to the lean curves and musculature of her legs. He really tried. He pulled his eyes back up to her face, made heart-stoppingly exquisite by a subtle smile and a blush.

"...Wow...ah...*ahem* Ye...really don't have noothin' t' be embarrassed about..." he stammered.

Imojen, maroon
@Raijinslayer

"Thank you. I think," Imojen said with a bit of a twinkle in her eye. "I made it. Does it really give you a headache? I've never heard of optical illusions doing that to anybody before. I could go get a towel to drape over my shoulders if you like. Or just stay as is, so it'll keep you from staring at my body with uncontrollable lust," she said, smirking mischievously.

• Love
Reactions: Sadicoatl
|||Alex|||
Alex blushed darker as she looked at Andrew, who seemed to be a little distracted by her curves. She bit her lip softly, her gaze going to the ground. No amount of fake confidence could cover up her insecurity, and even though she kept trying to keep herself confident, it easily slipped in front of this guy. He had wiry muscles, the opposite of her specially sculpted, smooth muscles. She looked at him as he spoke, and she slowly unwrapped her arms from herself, nodding softly. "I know." She said quietly, looking almost shyly up at him, before she took in a breath and boosted up her confidence again, putting on a small smile.
@Zarko Straadi

|||Aria|||
Aria smiled softly, nodding. "Yeah, I won't be so sad if we lose, I am just looking for someone that I can trust." She said softly, closing her eyes. "And yeah, I write stories." She said softly, before the loudspeaker came on. She got up from her chair, sighing a bit as she looked at him. "Seems like we have to put on our swimsuits." She said softly. "Do you want to walk together?" She asked timidly.
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria smiled softly, nodding. "Yeah, I won't be so sad if we lose, I am just looking for someone that I can trust." She said softly, closing her eyes. "And yeah, I write stories." She said softly, before the loudspeaker came on. She got up from her chair, sighing a bit as she looked at him. "Seems like we have to put on our swimsuits." She said softly. "Do you want to walk together?" She asked timidly.
@SirDerpingtonIV
Leo smiled, "You can trust me!" he promised, looking at her as she closed her eyes, before getting up at looking at him as the loudspeaker went off. "Alright. Sure, I'd like to walk with you," he nodded, getting up as well, standing beside her as they began to walk off.

Emily, cyan
Emily listened to the announcement about the trmas and partners. She heard her name and saw her picture then saw a picture of her partner. Her name was Lamont Justice. Strange name. She thought. She frowned a little, wishing her and Johnny had been partners. Emily let out a soft sigh and stood up. She looked around for the girl named Lamont, remembering his picture. She soon spotted her and smiled. Emily walked over to her and stopped when she stood in front of her. "Seems like we're partners." She said, unsure of what to say.

Emily heard another announcement about the first challenge and she smiled again, her eyes lighting up a little. Emily turned to Lamont.
"Later!" She said before she turned and ran to her luggage. Emily took it all to her room and began shuffling through her backpack. She found her bikini and put it on. She looked st herself in the mirror before she left. This place was going to be fun.

images
Jason, red
Jason listened to the announcement about the partners and teams. He saw a girls picture and heard her name before he heard his. Jason groaned a little but stood up. He looked around for the girl and soon found her. He walked over to her, not caring to smile or anything.
Jason, red
"Yo." He said. Jason wasn't up for this. He was pretty annoyed and the only thing keeping him here was the thought of his little sister. Jason put his hands into his pockets and looked Jaelyn over.

He heard the second announcement about the first challenge and groaned.
"You have got to be kidding me." He growled in annoyance. He turned to Jaelyn again. "Later." He said before he turned and left. Jason took his things to his room where he looked through the duffel bag. His black cat, Shadow, leaped up into the bed and laid down. Lucky cat. Jason through as he pulled his swim trunks out. He slipped them on before he left the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
|||Aria|||
Aria nodded softly as he said she could trust him, and she started walking towards her room. She walked up towards the stairs and she looked at Leo. "So, if we are partners, I would like to know a little about you." She said to him, looking down as she said so. It was easier to talk, but there was still a bit of a blush apparent on her face. "What do you like to do?"
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria nodded softly as he said she could trust him, and she started walking towards her room. She walked up towards the stairs and she looked at Leo. "So, if we are partners, I would like to know a little about you." She said to him, looking down as she said so. It was easier to talk, but there was still a bit of a blush apparent on her face. "What do you like to do?"
@SirDerpingtonIV
He grinned, "I like to read, eat, sleep, play video games, all sorts of things," he said truthfully, with a shrug. "I also like to watch anime and television shows on Netflix. I like Game Of Thrones too, but that isn't on Netflix,"he said, getting just a little off topic. "How about you Aria? What do you like to do?"

|||Aria|||
Aria smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear gently. "Well, I like reading, writing, I play some videogames but I can't play horror games. And...." she hesitated, thinking of her most personal fear. Her breath caught as she thought about it and she quickly cleared her throat. "Other things."
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear gently. "Well, I like reading, writing, I play some videogames but I can't play horror games. And...." she hesitated, thinking of her most personal fear. Her breath caught as she thought about it and she quickly cleared her throat. "Other things."
@SirDerpingtonIV
"Oh cool!" he replied, cheerfully, beaming at her. She noticed her breath catch and she cleared her throat, "You alright?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow slightly. Her interests seemed normal enough, but she stopped whilst talking about them. Perhaps she had some sort of guilty pleasure?

|||Aria|||
Aria stopped suddenly, looking up at Leo. Her jaw slowly dropped slowly as she began to stuttered, her blush gradually darkened and she pressed her hands together, throwing her brown bangs over her eyes as she looked at her feet. "Uh, nothing really." She said softly, as she started walking again, just a bit faster this time.
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria stopped suddenly, looking up at Leo. Her jaw slowly dropped slowly as she began to stuttered, her blush gradually darkened and she pressed her hands together, throwing her brown bangs over her eyes as she looked at her feet. "Uh, nothing really." She said softly, as she started walking again, just a bit faster this time.
@SirDerpingtonIV
He watched her shy actions, how she looked away, moving her hair over her eyes, blushing even darker. He began to follow her, keeping the pace. "You sure?" he asked, still beside her.

|||Aria|||
Aria nodded softly, keeping her face. "I am completely one hundred percent sure!!" She said, a bit more forcefully, trying to change the topic. The fact that she sang was quite frankly, embarrassing. She couldn't tell him that! It would be too weird. She sighed as she reached her room, taking out her key, and unlocking it. "Well, I guess you need to get to your room." She said softly.
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria nodded softly, keeping her face. "I am completely one hundred percent sure!!" She said, a bit more forcefully, trying to change the topic. The fact that she sang was quite frankly, embarrassing. She couldn't tell him that! It would be too weird. She sighed as she reached her room, taking out her key, and unlocking it. "Well, I guess you need to get to your room." She said softly.
@SirDerpingtonIV
Leo nodded, raising an eyebrow at how forcefully she said it. "Alrighty then," he said softly, looking away. "I guess so," he sighed, and began to walk off. I haven't even known this girl for more than an hour and I've already pissed her off, he thought to him self solemnly, as he arrived at his room, unlocking it and going inside.

|||Aria|||
Aria looked over her shoulder, seeing him walk away sort of defeated. She let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she walked into her room with her bag. She let her jaw slack as she saw what she had in her room, and she let out a giddy laugh, setting her bag onto the bed and she unzipped it. She started shifting though her clothes, she looked for the one piece that she had packed, but instead she found a little bag where it should have been. Picking it up, she fiddled with the note that was on the package before reading it.

"Dear My loving daughter, I thought that you could use a little spice to impress your future boyfriend~
Love Mom."

Aria stared at it for a while before ripping open the package, and pulled out the navy piece of fabric. She looked at it for a bit before realizing that it was supposed to go on her body. She let out a yelp and dropped it onto the bed and jumped back, staring at the fabric. 'Why would mother buy such a thing!' She though, slowly inching forwards and picking it up. Inside the bag there was something else, and she guessed it was another swimsuit and she didn't want to even look at it. She slowly picked up the swimsuit again, and shivered. There was nothing left of her regular swimsuits, it was just bikinis. She sighed and picked up the piece of fabric and started to put it on. Once she had it on, she looked at herself in the mirror, seeing her new navy bikini that was hanging off her frame. She let out a shutter and slid on a shirt over her swimsuit as she walked out of he room to look for Leo.
@SirDerpingtonIV

• Love
Reactions: Sadicoatl
Sebastian

Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle, "Well, headache might be a bit of an exaggeration, I admit, just uncomfortable to look at. Oh, and I assure you, I'm very much in control of my desires. Not to say you are one that isn't worth lusting over, though, quite the opposite in fact. Quite the opposite, in fact, but you have nothing to fear from me. Unless you want to, that is." His smile never faltered, but his were a bit more piercing, as if they were staring into the girls soul. He was curious as how the girl would react to such a bold statement, taking it in stride, or becoming a mess like the shy girl with glasses, or maybe some other option. Sebastian himself was no stranger to lust and all that came with it, himself having multiple relations of a physical nature with girls in his hometown. While he doubted one would be able to get away with anything of that nature here, he could use this to try and make Imojen more compliant to his whims. He'd have to be careful though, as playing with her too much might cause backlash that would surely lose him the money. Still, a part of him couldn't help but relish the thought of playing with her emotions like a cat with a mouse, letting it thing it had a chance before he went in for the kill, dashing the poor creatures hope to pieces.

"But that aside, I must ask you something. Will you be able to swim alright in your condition?" Sebastian made sure that everything, his face, eyes, and tone, expressed a worry for the girl that he truly didn't feel. If she drowned, it would a major pain in his side and probably end the game right here and now, thus cheating him out of his chance at the money. Hopefully, it wouldn't have to come to that.
@Zarko Straadi

|||Aria|||
Aria looked over her shoulder, seeing him walk away sort of defeated. She let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she walked into her room with her bag. She let her jaw slack as she saw what she had in her room, and she let out a giddy laugh, setting her bag onto the bed and she unzipped it. She started shifting though her clothes, she looked for the one piece that she had packed, but instead she found a little bag where it should have been. Picking it up, she fiddled with the note that was on the package before reading it.

"Dear My loving daughter, I thought that you could use a little spice to impress your future boyfriend~
Love Mom."

Aria stared at it for a while before ripping open the package, and pulled out the navy piece of fabric. She looked at it for a bit before realizing that it was supposed to go on her body. She let out a yelp and dropped it onto the bed and jumped back, staring at the fabric. 'Why would mother buy such a thing!' She though, slowly inching forwards and picking it up. Inside the bag there was something else, and she guessed it was another swimsuit and she didn't want to even look at it. She slowly picked up the swimsuit again, and shivered. There was nothing left of her regular swimsuits, it was just bikinis. She sighed and picked up the piece of fabric and started to put it on. Once she had it on, she looked at herself in the mirror, seeing her new navy bikini that was hanging off her frame. She let out a shutter and slid on a shirt over her swimsuit as she walked out of he room to look for Leo.
@SirDerpingtonIV
In Leo's room, he had found his things, just as he had packed them. He looked through his bag for a moment, finding a pair of swim trunks. They were orange, with white flower designs on them, and he pulled off his clothes to slide them on, keeping his shirt on, however. He departed from his room, stepping outside and looking aorund for Aria. He didn't find her, and instead waited outside her door for a couple of seconds, until the door opened, and Aria walked out. He saw her navy bikini, and he raised an inquisitive eyebrow. For some reason, he didn't think it was her style, as she didn't look too comfortable, but he said nothing, looking away. "So, you ready?" he asked her.
boys-hibiscus-print-cargo-swim-trunks-cadmium-orange.jpg

|||Aria|||
Aria nearly jumped out of her skin as Leo spoke, turning around to face him. She pursed her lips, her cheeks pink as she rested her hands around her waist as she looked at him. She laughed nervously, trying to brush away her blush as she looked down and away. "Yeah, uh, ready." She said softly, starting to walk forwards and towards the challenge area.
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria nearly jumped out of her skin as Leo spoke, turning around to face him. She pursed her lips, her cheeks pink as she rested her hands around her waist as she looked at him. She laughed nervously, trying to brush away her blush as she looked down and away. "Yeah, uh, ready." She said softly, starting to walk forwards and towards the challenge area.
@SirDerpingtonIV
Leo simply nodded and began to follow, feeling a bit too awkward to speak at the moment. And al of Aria's nervous manerisms didn't exactly help.

|||Aria|||
Aria sighed as they started walking, feeling an awkward silence grow between them. She didn't want things to be awkward, but her exposing this much skin felt like a sin. She bit down on her lip, as she walked, keeping her arms roped tightly around her waist as she walked down the hall in silence.
@SirDerpingtonIV

Johnny took her hand in a firm handshake while having the free one habitually take hold of the strap of his bag. With the way this girl looked with her ponytail and her simple outfit, he was able to tell that she was quite the active type. Of course, being a cheerleader, she needed to be full of energy and spunk. He didn't mind at all really, but sometimes it makes him wonder if they hide a lot of things behind that smile of theirs as well. With that said, he took a mental note to tread carefully around this girl. He wouldn't want to end up upsetting anyone and never get a clue now, would he? Johnny had been well-educated of that kind of attitude of some cheerleaders. Seeing Tristan - one of his best buddies present in his audition video along with Rob - fall for one who took him for granted and pretended that everything was okay was beyond devastating. He felt bad for the guy. Being so blind in love, he set aside all the girl's shortcomings and he kept falling for her charm every time he realizes that he had had enough. But of course, who was he to judge every cheerleader in the world and stereotype them to be of that type? Johnny had to be open-minded too. But one thing's for sure though,

I'd better not fall easy for her charms.. He thought to himself as he watched her wink at him, mentally strapping and pulling his ego with a harness into submission of not taking her flirtatious gestures personally. "Alright. 'May' it is from now on." He responded as he let go of her hand, returning her smile with a cheeky grin of his own. He then nodded to the duffel bag hanging from her shoulder, aware of it now with the way she corrected its strap. Johnny being Johnny, his nurturing side kicked in. "We should choose our rooms then. I can carry that for you while you decide, if you like." Right. Girls take long to decide on things. Like, how hard is it to decide what to wear? It made him curious. But nevertheless, he thought that it might be tiresome and such a hassle for May to walk around while looking for the perfect room for herself, thus volunteering to assist her with her bag at least. Not that he is trying to impress anyone here or anything.. He was just brought up that way.

@Nat
She was confident, and was not afraid of looking directly back at the guy. At least he was of sensible height, and he seemed to be strong enough. He had a sporty way of standing, and a cheeky smile. This could turn out to be fun. Though she wondered how used he was to this kind of competitions, where personality and such probably would play a part. As a cheerleader, she was used to smiles, charm, and cheers were all mixed into the judgement. For who would vote for a cheer team which didn't smile and have great cheers?
No one. It was as simple as that. They needed to be confident and be ready for winning with ther charms often.
Shrugging her shoulders, she kept her bag on her shoulder. "Let's find our rooms then, shouldn't be too hard" she smiled friendly, before she fastened her ponytail again. "I'm used to sleeping in a bus, or on the floor during championships, so sleeping in a bed shouldn't be too bad" she teased before she started heading towards the rooms, like many others did, and looked over at him. "And no, you don't need to carry the bag. This is pretty light so it's no problem carrying."

"Do you got a room in view that you would like? I could easily just take one nearby so that if we need to make game-plans at night when others sleep, it's easy to sneak off" Well, the game was about love too, so maybe if they did little things like that, the judges could believe they had fallen, and were trying to have private time for themself. But Chris' words made her react, looking from the guy and around next. Swimwear? "We're going swimming? Well, that sounds good" Thank god she had brought some of her pretty bikini's.