The game of Love or Run!

|||Aria|||
Aria nodded softly, looking away and pulling some of her bangs forwards to keep her blush from him. She breathed out a sigh, letting herself breathe for a bit, her heart racing. She didn't know why her heart was beating so fast, she didn't fall in love, or more like no one fell for her. Letting out a few breaths, she regained her balance, as she continued walking with him. "Yeah, we do have to play the game."
@SirDerpingtonIV
He smiled, looking at her as she pulled her bangs infront of her to hide her blush from him. Something urged him to brush her hair out of her face, but he didn't. As before, he didn't want to mess up with this girl. "You alright?" he asked, looking at her, a curious eyebrow raised.

|||Aria|||
Aria looked at him as he asked if she was ok, and she nodded. "I just get really nervous around guys." She breathed out, looking down at the floor twirling a strand of her hair. She looked down at the ground as she walked, reaching the elevator with him. She pressed her hands together, waiting for the elevator.
@SirDerpingtonIV

|||Aria|||
Aria looked at him as he asked if she was ok, and she nodded. "I just get really nervous around guys." She breathed out, looking down at the floor twirling a strand of her hair. She looked down at the ground as she walked, reaching the elevator with him. She pressed her hands together, waiting for the elevator.
@SirDerpingtonIV
"Nervous around guys?" he echoed, nodding. He smiled brightly. "I guess you could say I'm nervous around girls too," he admitted, shrugging. He watched her twirl a strand of hair, before putting her hands together, waiting for the elevator. He looked at the elevator door, waiting silently, before a bell rung, announcing the elevator's arrival. The doors opened, and he smiled, following her inside when they entered the elevator.