THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia smiled. "Okay. And Yes, I'm sure you'll make some new friends." she said, turning towards the door. As she stepped outside of it, her back straightened and her calm, reserved side took over as she gently held her sister, walking down the hall. She turned a few corners and noticed two people ahead (Cian and Nicholas). She sighed. "See? People." she glanced at her sister.

Azle wandered around a while before she saw someone (Crow). She smirked. "Hey there..you are?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip, her other hand still resting casually on her sword, her red eyes curious, her head tilted to the left slightly, her blonde hair pulled back.

After having explored the village for a little, Crow suddenly came across a woman. Not just a woman, a player... Blonde hair, red eyes... He glared at her for a little. She was wearing some sort of armor... Was she one of the warriors? After making sure she was talking to him, he began to speak. "Who are you?" he asked with a rude tone, not answering the woman's question. He wanted to know who he was talking to first before he told her his name.

Azle straightened up a little, her eyes narrowing, though she was still smiling. She bowed, her hand not on her sword sweeping out to the side. "I'm Azle, a warrior." she stood straight again. "Now. I believe you still have a question to answer."

Chrissy smiled at her sister's reassurance of friendship and turned to look down the hall when Mia mentioned people. Her eyes brightened and she squirmed out of her sister's embrace to run toward the boys at the end of the hall. Princes?!
That's so exciting! Chrissy suddenly tripped over her blue dress and fell to the marble floor with the clatter of her crown rolling ahead of her. "Oops.."

Mia sighed, pausing before calmly walking over, grabbing the crown before it got too far. She pulled her sister to her feet and knelt in front of her, putting the crown on the young girl's head. "Chrissy...calm down." she said softly, watching her sister's eyes a moment. "Are you hurt?" she then asked, hoping the fall did not damage.

Chrissy was glad her sister had come with her. Without Mia as a constant reminder to keep herself calm, she wouldn't have succeeded on her own. She shook her head no, blonde hair fluttering as she stood on her tiptoes to get a glimpse at the princes without letting her bashful side get in the way. "Do you know who they are, Mimi?" She whispered, using her old nickname for her.

Mia shook her head. "No sweetie, I don't. Why don't you go ask?" she suggested. Of course, she would never ask them herself, but that was part of her mentality. "You can ask them what their name is, and who they are, and what they like to do.." she said softly, resting her hands on her sister's shoulders. "And you'll be best friends!"

Azle straightened up a little, her eyes narrowing, though she was still smiling. She bowed, her hand not on her sword sweeping out to the side. "I'm Azle, a warrior." she stood straight again. "Now. I believe you still have a question to answer."

So Crow was right. She was indeed a warrior. That seemed to be an interesting role to have. Way better than his, at least. He sighed as the woman tried to get his name once more. "Crow." he mumbled as he narrowed his eyes and looked sideways. "That's my name. Don't ask about my role, I don't want to talk about it." His eyes turned sideways to face the warrior again. Then he waited for her response.

Azle shrugged. "I wasn't going to..but I definitely won't know. I'm calling you Mr. Grumpy C." she smiled a little. "Come on...you can start a new life here..why are you so upset?" She said, her smile fading slightly and true concern in her eyes.

Crow turned back so that his front was faced towards Azle again. "Why I'm upset?!" An angry look appeared in his eyes. "Why do you think I'm upset? I didn't sign up for this! I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a bloody thief in some virtual world!" His eyes widened as he realized he just yelled out his role. "There, now you know my role, are you happy now?!"

Azle sighed. "And you think a warrior is much better?" she said quietly. "I'd change a thief for a warrior any day." She offered him her hand. "It's a new start, and honestly, think about this: The more allies you have, the higher you go. This is a game, right? so why don't we play it like one? The royals get everything...and we're stuck here." she glanced around. "I've already staked one of the houses, and at the moment, I'm already planning several things to attack the kingdom with. Do you want to join me, or would you rather stay here, Mr. Grumpy C." she said. Honesty was in her eyes, but her pose was slightly tense.

Crow noticed that the warrior offered her hand, but he did not shake it yet. Instead, he glared at her while he listened to what she had to say. She seemed to have exactly the same thoughts as he had... One of the reasons he was so angry was indeed that the royals had everything without ever having to work for it, while he was dumped in that dusty old village without any money or anything. He stared at the woman for a little after she was done talking, but then nodded. "Fine. I'll give you a chance, only on one condition; you have to stop calling me Mr. Grumpy C. That's the worst nickname I ever heard."

Azle smiled slightly. "I'm not the best with nicknames..." She nodded, letting her hand drop. "I'll think of something to call you later, Crow." she said, ignoring the tap on her shoulder from a CG commoner. "Hungry?"

((OOC: CG means computer Generated))

Everett started to get hungry, he went down and out of the castle to the village for something to eat. That's when he realized how many people were there as actual players. He wallked up to a food stand and got something to eat.

Crow gave Azle a small, crooked smile after she had agreed with his condition. He noticed the CG villager behind her, but she did not seem to respond to it, so Crow decided to ignore it as well. When Azle suddenly asked if he was hungry, he got a little surprised look on his face. "Well... Now you mention it. I am." he answered her. He hadn't thought of eating yet. He wonder if eating food in the game would satisfy his hunger. It sure would be a problem for his body in the real world...

"But wait. Shouldn't I add you to my party or something? How does that even work in this game?" he then asked. It was the first time for him playing a game like this one. He had no idea how to do things like adding other players or viewing your inventory, if this game actually worked like that...

Azle smiled, "No...did you even read the handbook?" she noticed a royal guard nearby and took Crow's hand, pulling him slightly towards the house she chose to take. "Here..come on inside and we can talk." her eyes were no longer focused on Crow, but on the guard, her other hand tightening on the hilt of her sword. She knew this game from the beginning to the end simply by reading the handbook. Only certain ends could be discovered, but exact conditions must be met for each.

"No... I didn't have time to read the bloody handbook!" Crow answered. Before he could continue speaking, he was suddenly pulled towards one of the houses nearby. "What the...?" He followed her gaze and noticed the guard nearby. Right. He was one of their enemies. Not saying a word anymore, he nodded. Then he did what Azle told him to and entered the house.

Azle closed the door behind them, locking it and sighing. "Take a seat at the table if you want." she offered, going to a cabinet behind the table, looking for something. "Sorry about the sudden silence..I hate those guards."

"Yeah, sure." Crow mumbled as his eyes fell on the table nearby. He slowly walked towards it and sat down on one of the seats. Then he waited for Azle until she found what she was looking for.

Azle pulled out a plate of fruit and a container of water. She set these items on the table before pulling a glass from the shelf. She poured a glass of water, then offered it and the fruit to Crow. "According to the handbook, this game is like life, only in the 16th century with kings and queens, the royals and everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.