The Four ~ Character Sign-Up and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer this character much more!!! He's awesome

One thing of note: There is only one elemental for each; so one fire elemental, one earth elemental, one wind elemental, one water elemental. So the blade is only unusable by him as he is only water elemental in the world, right?​
Thanks, I wanted to try making characters and like you said I might delete Gia and change her. I kinda don't like her and how I am planning to develop her in the Rp, So I might change it.

also about the blade, the blade can only be used by The character since you Have informed me about the blade, BUT!, I have come up with an Idea that if the master dies that the blade and the master's powers would go to the next person who retrieves the blade. The problem about that is the blade will choose his master.

But I need to talk to the creator when she or he comes back

Also, I was Wondering if I could be a servant that is in the tower with the elements?

Last edited by a moderator:
So the idea is that the Blade of Dragoon can somehow give people Water Elemental blood?

So the idea is that the Blade of Dragoon can somehow give people Water Elemental blood?
Yes In a way but you have to be chosen by the blade, But I have to get confirmation from the Creator of the RP.

but I have to talk to the Creator to make sure I can have a blade like this, So right now I have a little info that I can give you right now. there is a lot of stuff that I left out because I, though; One the blade would be too powerful, or would just not work in the RP.

So I'm just waiting then I'll inform you more on the blade.

Boi, if you're worried that the sword is too powerful then you should wait until I've discussed Novissima with Helena. I guarantee you you're fine on the power front.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Boi, if you're worried that the sword is too powerful then you should wait until I've discussed Novissima with Helena. I guarantee you you're fine on the power front.
Ok, I can't wait to see your character.

Oh, Acre's CS has been in here for a few days now. He's a "false elemental" who has extremely powerful magic surrounding metal, by virtue of his power source, the Light At The End Of The World.

Oh, Acre's CS has been in here for a few days now. He's a "false elemental" who has extremely powerful magic surrounding metal, by virtue of his power source, the Light At The End Of The World.
Not sure what the Light at the End of the World is and I don't know what our GM will think of it. The false elemental idea is awesome and WHEN she gets back I'm sure that Helena Sky will like the idea too xD

Sorry for being a lurker but.... did i miss anything yet?

Yo! Mind if I join ya?

Not sure what the Light at the End of the World is
Might as well explain now, seeing as it's going to get said eventually.
Acre is a world-wandering adventurer, much like what an RPG protagonist amounts to after you've finished the story quests (that's a tale for another day).

One of the places he went to had a folktale about a certain cliff, nicknamed the End of the World.
Upon going there, Acre found that it was not meant to be the literal edge of the world. Based upon the cliff was a time rift, linking the present to the moment that the current world and the next overlapped, in which one ended, and a new began.

Acre took a tiny fraction of this power for his own, which allows him to use magic of sufficient strength to easily be considered at minimum a false elemental, and very few people can claim to match his strength as a result.

Acre has a natural inclination towards metal, so his powers are over metal rather than one of the "real" elements. For the chemists out there, yes, that does mean he can control 84 elements, that's what a chemical element is, now stop being such a nerd.
Sorry for being a lurker but.... did i miss anything yet?
Helena's undying love for Christmas decorations.
That's about it.

@Saralaxy Go ahead make a start on a character whenever you want.

@Random Sounds awesome! I'll keep pushing Helena Sky to get back online and check it out xD

This is my first serious roleplay so please forgive any mistakes.

Name:Terran
Race:human
Element: none
Weapons: His father's sword. This blade had seen his father through countless battles and always brought him out safe, when Terran holds the sword he can feel the courage of his father pulse through him which allows him to face any foe with a level head. He also posses the magic of a daemon that his father sacrificed so that his son could get past the terrible disease Terran had as a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cry
224267-anime-love-beautiful-blond-boy-and-black-hair-girl-hugging.jpg

.::Name::.
Lilith // Caspian

.::Gender::.
Female // Male

.::Age::.
118 // 120

.::Race::.

Demon // Demon

.::Rank::.

Thief // Gladiator

.::Elemental::.
Nah

.::Weapons::.

A Dagger, four throwing knives, one lockpick, and three smoke bombs // A longsword and a shield

Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.