4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
A long time ago, so long that no one can even remember when or why it happened. Four babies were born. Each baby had a strong affinity for one of the elements. fire, water, earth, and wind. The king at the time was a tyrant who ruled with an iron fist. The lands were in ruins, the people lived in poverty. Yet legend said that these children would rise up and restore the land to its former glory. The moment these children were born, the king had his guards whisk them away and lock them in a tower together.

On top of the poverty, the two races fought for supremacy. Humans and Demons constantly fought for power and what little food there was. This kept most of his subjects out of his way. If they were too busy fighting each other, they would pay him no mind.

It has been many years since that day, yet brave warriors still rise up and try to reach the tower. It is not as easy as it seems though. The king had his mages plant spells around the tower, ones that are not easily broken. Not to mention the battalion of guards that watch the entrance day and night. Plus it is rumored that a large stone door seals the tower, a riddle written across it.
Will you be one of the brave and try to free the elementals? Or will you continue to live in poverty under the rule of the king?
Character Sheets

Name~
Gender~
Age~
Race~
((Human or Demon))
Rank~
((Where you are in society))
Elemental~
((Yes or no))
Weapons~
((If any))
Mine
cd26291f65d16896182423e12bd67e49.jpg
Name~ Kimiko
Gender~ Female
Age~ Unknown
Race~ Human
Rank~ Princess
Elemental~ Fire Elemental
Weapons~ None
69164109c32a12676bed69f96696a730_h.jpg
Name~ Winona "Winny"
Gender~ Female
Age~ 23
Race~ Human
Rank~ Knight
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Rapier

Name~ Kami.
Gender~ Male.
Age~ Unknown.
Race~ Human.
Rank~ Son of a knight.
Elemental~ Earth Elemental.
Weapons~ A stone that can be shifted into weapons. The first form is a short sword, light of weight and well balanced. The second transformation is a large, stone claymore of impossible size and weight. Kami is able to lift and swing the claymore by using his elemental power to move the stone. The third transformation is a stone kukri. Not light for a normal weapon, but light enough for someone as strong as Kami and he can easily manipulate the curved weapon with his control over earth. Kami throws the kukri in a tight arc, using a combination of his colossal strength and his earth control to use the curved blade like a boomerang. As a stone it is small enough to fit into the palm of hand, sleek, grey and far too heavy for anyone else to carry (due to being made of highly condensed stone). Usually he keeps the stone tucked under his arm bracer or held in the small pouch on his leg.
Appearance~
jpg_by_jackdoyle94-daqd1oy.png

Save the elements.

Accepted =33

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart

Gale Windfall / Male / 19

Name: Gale Windfall
Elemental:Wind
Weapon: X-Shaped Bow

Last edited:
Reactions: Petricus Euryale
I might be interested.

I have a couple of questions, though. Specifically, how does the magic work, how much do people know about it and its inner workings, and what's the difference between humans and demons (and to a lesser degree, mages and elementals)?

@Helena Sky has not been getting notification for this page so hopefully this tag will help xD

Previously it seemed like she wanted people to develop the magic system themselves rather than forcing them into a set rules

• Useful
Reactions: Random
I'm kiiiind of touchy about trying that again after last time I munchkinned my way into becoming the main antagonist by accident. I'd like to discuss it in general a bit more with Helena when she gets back so I don't completely t-rekt the plot.

Sounds like a plan! When she's done putting up Christmas stuff I shall get her to get online and on here xD

I kinda want to make another character is that fine?
Go for it. Our leader herself has two characters and that's usually how many she allows people to have in their roleplays

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Name~ Murakami Takekane (Better known as "The Traveler" or "Mr. Musician")
Gender~ Male
Age~ 27
Race~ Human
Rank~ Traveling Musician.
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Throwing knives (inside his jacket), Shikomizue (Case is hardened and hollow, it opens up on one side as a place to store his flute, the other side is a spear head), Needle (actually a long hair pin that's sharpened on one side He wears it in his hair as a performers accessory). At first look he seems to be an unarmed traveler with a fancy walking stick.

Last edited:
[imga]http://www.tokyomoonmew.eoldal.hu/img/picture/373/ecchi-anime-girl-sexy-09665968.jpg[/imga]Name~ Naomi (The handmaiden)
Gender~ Female
Age~ 17
Race~ Human
Rank~ Handmaiden and bodyguard for a rather rich man's daughter (they both mysteriously disappear)
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Weighted Ribbon, used as a hair ornament and a weapon used like a weighted chain. One side is sharpened the other end has an opening, the two lock together to secure it atop her head... Sure its strange for a ribbon to need a clip, but honestly who's going to notice if she doesn't take it out?

Last edited:
*sitting here with a bunch of character ideas and none that I know how to use*

Umbrus Vox Neige.png
Name Umbrus Vox Neige
Gender Male
Age ???
Race Demon
Rank Prince
Elemental Water
Weapons Sacred blade of Dragoon. the blade speaks to its wielder and can only be picked up to his wielder, to any other it will be to heavy. they blade also only choies his master if they are of water elemental blood.
latest

Never mind, submitting it now. Interrogate/correct me later.

d9203805382cd5dad009ce01eac171e3.jpg
//name//
Acre Roquetaillade

//gender//
male

//age//

//race//
human

//rank//
ascetic

//Elemental//
fake (metal)

//weapons//
Novissima, the Light At The End Of The World
twin lances

View attachment 124707
Name Umbrus Vox Neige
Gender Male
Age ???
Race Demon
Rank Prince
Elemental Water
Weapons Sacred blade of Dragoon. the blade speaks to its wielder and can only be picked up to his wielder, to any other it will be to heavy. they blade also only choies his master if they are of water elemental blood.
latest
Prefer this character much more!!! He's awesome

One thing of note: There is only one elemental for each; so one fire elemental, one earth elemental, one wind elemental, one water elemental. So the blade is only unusable by him as he is only water elemental in the world, right?​

Status
Not open for further replies.