The Four-Blood Gate

OH, SO MY PEP-TALK SUCKED DID IT?!

*flips the table*

End of Semester Ball is tomorrow night, unfortunately, so I'm afraid I shall not be able to make this one. Sorry guys, I'll do my best to be there for the next session.

No, Grumpy. Your words always enrage me.

Okay, we'll start at 5pm CST. Who's gonna be there?

So far it's me, Tegan and Aarkom confirmed. Grumpy and Cosmic are gonna be busy.

*notices the HTML explosion on the first page*

o__o

Hmm... looks like Cosmic and Tegan have become fused together.

*starts fixing*

fusion.gif

One of us has swallowed Garrick and Keldion. I'm going over the code with a scalpel right now.

Okay, I've stemmed the bleeding. BB Table Codes are the spawn of Satan on this site.

I've saved all your original coding for when we get the HTML plugin. Then we just need to change the [td]s to <td>s and our sheets will look the same again.[/td]

Wolfsin? Jalein?

Where do you two keep vanishing to?

I got abducted for a job today like right when I woke up. no excuses seriously but fk v.v sorry Asmo honestly.

Okay. so here's what happened.

We tracked the merchant (Frost's character) to the tavern, but then got caught in a stand-off between some Dwarven warriors who wanted to buy the spear from her, some Elven paladins who wanted to confiscate it, and some Desert Nomads who wanted to steal it.

A big clusterfuck broke out and the merchant grabbed the spear and fled, before colliding with a passed-out Behlry outside the tavern.

We ended the session there, and are currently trying to decide if the merchant got up and carried on running, or whether Behlry stalled her enough to give the others time to catch up and pounce on her.

Keldion got his disguise dispelled inside the tavern and was arrested by the Archons.

Shepard spent most of his time distracting guards outside the tavern, but entered in time to see Keldion arrested.

Garrick was not there. Grumpy, I was thinking that Garrick is covertly warning some of the local orphanages and temples and telling people to get out of the city or to take shelter when the Lich attacks. Not giving anything away of course, but dropping subtle hints to satisfy his alignment and conscience. Sound good?

Behlry, you beat 4 out of the 5 centaurs in the drinking contest, but the last one outlasted you. You drank a pint of Frenzywater which made your arse explode, and that's why you were outside rolling around and screaming when the merchant tripped over you.

Everyone else...... you know what you did. *narrows eyes*

I like it, man. Sounds like something Garrick would do.

Also, will do my best to be at the next session. I'm guessing next Saturday or Sunday?

*begins clearing calendar*

Hey, all! I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of the game. I've got some IRL D&D stuff that's being rescheduled to the weekend. Hope you all have a good time!

No problem, Frost. Thanks for playing.

So, instead of D&D this weekend it seems me and Tegan are going to a party for homosexuals.

XDD fun shit So no DnD this weekend then that works. hopefully next weekend.

Ok, gives me more time to work on sorting out my character sheet.

We can play, Saturday after 5pm. Anyone else?