The Four-Blood Gate

I'm game, will have to take an afternoon nap as have to drop the actors off at Orlando airport at 6am Saturday. Will definitely be there

Im withdrawing from this campaign until further notice sorry Asmo I just got no time anymore v.v

I feel that I need to make a post regarding this campaign and its players. I don't know if its my place to say this and i apologize in advance if this offends anyone. Here goes.

I feel it is unfair on Asmo for the lack of consideration of others who have signed up to this campaign. I am aware that originally it was agreed we would play on a Sunday morning and recently we have moved to a Saturday evening after people agreeing that this suited most of us. Not one week have we had a full compliment of people who agreed that they wanted to play.

To date there has only been 2 players who have shown up to every session. If you can not make a session please inform Asmo in plenty of time before the session so he can prepare for your character not being there. If you feel that you are going to miss to many sessions then maybe it would be better to withdraw from the campaign like Wolfsin has.

There is a mighty amount of hard work, preparation and time Asmo has to put in as a GM for us to enjoy his story and its disappointing when not enough people show up. Its a waste of Asmo time and the time of the others who have bothered to show.

I know this is getting me down and can only imagine how pissed off Asmo is feeling about the situation. I just want to have fun and play D&D.

we are all adults and hopefully all want the same thing, so lets try and get this sorted so Asmo can finish telling his story and for the people who want to and CAN attend to participate in its telling.

OK rant over, lets continue and enjoy D&D

So whats the plan for this weekend. Starting at 5pm CST on Saturday?

If we are me and Joe will be there.

Hopefully if people can't show then they will post.

That time works for me.

Whats the plan this weekend. If its going ahead i will keep it free, otherwise i will make plans.

I think we're dead.

*drops a Tarrasque on the city*