The Four-Blood Gate

You're the one person with a legitimate excuse.

Any chance we could run Saturday Morning for this next one? That'd be swell.

Agreed with the Saturday thing.

Tegan is not...

>__>

I could potentially run sunday evening/late afternoon. Can't run saturday afternoon/evening though. Sunday morning however I'm running another one of them marathon thingies.

Sunday is my other game... The way this is going i may have to drop out XD never can find a good mutual time recently XD

This weekend I'm available Saturday evening and can do Sunday till 4 cst. Unfortunately I have to work other times. Don't know how this is gonna fit in with others.

Prolly could do tomorrow

*EDITED*

Blah blah angry ramble about people not showing up.

Last edited:
Maybe weekends aren't working out for folks; perhaps if we try a re-shuffle from weekends to weekdays? Dunno if/when people will be working, but we might perhaps find a date that works for people then. How about, say, Wedneday?

Because seriously, this game is great fucking fun and it'd be a shame if we didn't get to at least conclude this mission.

I can see that a number of points you have made do apply to myself. Admittedly I designed a character that was ment to heavily rely on another character. Unfortunately I have found it difficult to be happy with my character as the other person is hardly ever here and is impacting my character. Was trying to play through this adventure and was looking forward to trying something totally different and maybe enjoy more.

It hasn't helped at all that over the last 3 sessions played there has only been 2 common players turn up for all of them. Too many comming and goings of people and random downtime of characters

Maybe the group is too big, maybe playing at the weekend isn't working. That said it would be a shame to stop as the previous quest I did was so enjoyable , i don't know what has changed.

Take a step back have a think, maybe with a bit of discussion on here we can find a solution to the points you have raised and work through them.

On the same note as all that. With all the work spent is it really even considerable to just drop it? Sure theres issues but come on people have lives and sometimes lives get hectic thats no ones fault, and theres no need for a melt down when everyone appreciates what your doing. IF we can't find a date suitable for people wanting to play that week leave it at that. Also far as iv known and im new so thats not much but a DM is able to accommodate to the things of all the players some one who gives a rats ass about the party would be common when throwing a bunch of rag tags together. Im not trying to tell you how to run this and i know the stress of solo plan and shit not goin right. So my suggestion is this. REAL LIFE comes first. If its your anniversary then go have a good time with your wife we will wait and perhaps next weekend will work better. As for me weekends don't like to work great with me aside from saturday because I already have the other campaign sunday. Weekends early morning have been getting hectic because My grandpa whom I live with is getting ready to move out to texas and everyone is getting ready to see him go. Im well aware last week I said sat would be good but between internet failures, and not being able to log on Iwaku i think its fair to say trying to make it did little for me. Now not sure how youll feel bout all this Asmo but I think you have one of the most admirable creative minds in a writer and story creator iv known. (Hence why I attached so greatly to Fateguard, and this) I don't wanna see that drop so get it together stop worrying and stressing if people can't make it then so be it. try again next week if one or 2 can't make it ask them if you can npc them for the round and sake of moving the story along? theres ways around these issues as a GM you can find creative solutions to put them back to teamwork or whatever else you desire the team to do. Anyways thats my two cents hope it helps more so than pisses anyone off.

Sorry things didn't work out. Thank you for the time spent.

Wow, I was in a bad mood this morning.

*drinks more coffee*

Thanks, Aarkom and Wolfsin. Good pep talk.

Right, is there anyone except Cosmic who can't play on Saturday evening, 5pm CST onwards?