The Forgotten Divine (ooc/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Interested but not sure if I'll join.

Sadly, this RP is slowly dying, me and Scarlet are trying to keep it alive, I told her to remake this because all the people that quit, but maybe with you this RP can come back to life :D

I was thinking about remaking it, but then new people came along but yet it still doesn't seem it be going anywhere.

I was thinking about remaking it, but then new people came along but yet it still doesn't seem it be going anywhere.
I see. That's a real shame. I really wanted to play the god of chance lol

If it's dying though then I'd rather not join. I have troubles staying active myself during this time of my semester at college.

If it's dying though then I'd rather not join. I have troubles staying active myself during this time of my semester at college.
I understand. I'm very busy because of college as well.
I was gonna play the goddess of theft or nostalgia...
You can still join. More people joining would mean that it could come back to life. But, it's your choice.

Name: Dusk

Species: Shape-shifter

Abilities: Can use shadows to her will and can shapeshift into any animal

Skills: Strategizing, hand combat, navigating

Weaknesses: is bad at long range combat and any form of art. Arrogance and any form of hostility against her will cause(serious) problems.

Personality: adventurous, is defensive of those she cares for, reliable, strives to prove herself.

History: at a young age, her father died, leaving her and her mother on there own. not long after her fathers death, her mother died. Altgough she was only eight, she had learnt the basics of close combat and what was edible and what was safe to eat. As she grew she developed a sense of humor, and a sense of stability. she also became more defensive of herwelf and hostile towards those who ridculed her. She became a very fine young woman for a shifter, and she was considered to be of higher standards than those around her. although she knew iot wasn't true she used it to her advantage to gain respect and protection.

Looks:
Sailor-Senshi-DollDivine.jpg

Ack I'm so sorry. I've been stuck in a hospital for a while, so no Internet connection. Recently got out, but it probably won't last very long OTL Sorry for not replying ;_;

@viahra233 you're accepted.

@Duridun The hospital?! No need to apologize for that, it's okay. You don't need to worry about it all.

EDIT: I got rid of the characters on the list of the people who haven't said anything or haven't been around for a while. If they come back and want to still be in it, I will put the name back up onto the list.

Last edited:
Name:
Amita

Species: (Human, God, etc. ):
Goddess of Torture & Suffering

Abilities (If applicable): (As a god; magic, etc.):
making people have very bad nightmare and have bad thoughts,using bad thoughts and dreams to do things,making people suffer

Skills: (what your characters good at.):
making people suffer,making bad things happen to people,using her powers without anyone or anything notice

Weaknesses: (What they're bad at or what causes them problems.):
Her anger issue and keeping her powers under control when she is mad

Personality:
Even thought she is the goddess of torture and suffering. Amita is a really sweet and kind girl. She loves sweets like other girls. She also short tempered and mostly does not show her emotion. She try to stay clam to best way she can.But when you get her anger at you. She will not hold back her powers.

History: As a child, Amita was lock up because she was to dangerous for the world to see or know about . One day amita got tried of being locked up. She used her powers to break free and kill the person who locked her up. When she was 5 she met Tite. She battle with him and it was a tie. So they became brother and sister that day. Amita and Tite live together now.

Looks: (picture or description): (the girl and with red eyes)
large.jpg

Name:
Tite

Species: (Human, God, etc. ):
God of Darkness & Shadow

Abilities (If applicable): (As a god; magic, etc.):
control shadows,making everything dark, summoning dark

Skills: (what your characters good at.):
control shadow,trapping people in darkness

Weaknesses: (What they're bad at or what causes them problems.)
telling the truth

Personality:
Tite is very calm and quite. He is up for a challenge or two. He don't like to be bother much. Tite usual be alone or with his sister Amita. He is a pretty much laid back person and most things he don't even give a care about.

History:
Tite use to chain up because the person who runs the city put him there. One day tit got cursed and became the god of darkness. He used his powers to break the chains and kill the person who him chained up. When he was 8 he met amita. He battle with her and it was a tie. So they became brother and sister that day. Tite and his sister live together.

Looks: (picture or description) (the boy with the red highlight)
EGAFSOQLIcc.jpg

What I get is they are watching the others from the tree.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Era, goes by Esther Verlede[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: ? , appearance varies[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: God[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Appears as a woman with brown hair and brown eyes, usually as an old woman, though when around other gods she switches to her younger state of a twenty-something woman. Sometimes she also appears as a child.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
m9c80vm8ixgh5mp.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities: Goddess of Nostalgia: Can create illusions of the past, read memories, change her age and style era.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Diplomacy, giving advice, manipulation. Also an excellent historian.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Not a powerful goddess at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Calm, collected, wry, stern.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Era has watched the world for ages, though recently became a part of it when she saw that people were losing touch with the past. She became a history professor, hoping to educate the world and help them remember, because without memories of the past she is nothing. [/BCOLOR]

It's short but deal with it. More will come out in the story.

It's fine with being short, you're accepted.

Hey! I am still interested on this RP. Sorry I took this long to reply, I have been on a pretty long trip and I didn't have much time. Anyway, I'll be replying IC tomorrow if it's still ok ^^

I'm still confused about the last post... what's going on in the IC right now?