The Forgotten Divine (ooc/Sign-ups)

Hey! I am still interested on this RP. Sorry I took this long to reply, I have been on a pretty long trip and I didn't have much time. Anyway, I'll be replying IC tomorrow if it's still ok ^^
Okay, I'll put your character back on the list.

I'm still confused about the last post... what's going on in the IC right now?
There was just an attack on a nearby city, and some of the characters were watching it. Meanwhile, there is also things going on at the Shrine of my character Lullaby.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nad
I need a 3 days time skip or a healer to move any of my characters...

You can just bring in a healer, a time skip might be hard to do right now with people trying to introduce their characters.

I was wrong, I don't have enough time to keep this RP u.u Sorry guys!

That's okay, I understand.

Name: Anthony Thrain

Species: Human

Abilities (If applicable): N/A

Skills: Very adept fighter in one on one combat, high intelligence, climbing, piano playing.

Weaknesses: Mental defenses, putting too much trust into others, going past his limits, over-calculates and over-thinks. Also the fact that he's a simple human.

Personality: Anthony has a very calm sense about him and thinks everything through. He does his best to not show fear or desperation or having them at all.

History: TBR (If something is required I'll have to put it later as I can't think of anything too interesting right now)

Looks:
Avendesora.png

You're accepted, and you can just say the history as you go.

Ahahaha I've been really lost for a while. Someone suggest a way for me to jump back in? :'D

There's nothing much that happened, really. I jumped in and got to the shrine as well, but everyone else is pretty much at the same spot.

Ahahaha I've been really lost for a while. Someone suggest a way for me to jump back in? :'D
Well, Din was still at the Shrine so you can just go from there. As for your other character I believe he was talking to someone, but that character isn't around anymore so you can honestly do what you want there.

Name: Alice

Species: unknown but is of demonic origins

Abilities (If applicable): N/A

Skills: singing, painting, cooking, gaming (lots of teenager stuff)

Weaknesses: Has Claustrophobia and isn't the most social person( not a conversation starter)

Personality: Loves nature, enjoys swimming and of course the stars.

History: Alice had a rich mother and no father, her mother was very strict and expected a lot from Alice. So, Alice tried her best to please her, never being good enough for her mother. Her mother sent her off to a school for young ladies and pf course she got sent to an orphanage later on. Neer really being a proper lady, she wold much rather spend her days running in the grass and dancing in the sunshine which was not acceptable i the eyes of her mother and her Care-takers.

Looks: images (15).jpg

Name: Ace

Species: human

Abilities (If applicable): psychic

Skills: although she can't read minds, she has the ability to manipulate others bodies into breaking.

Weaknesses: due to her mental strength her physical abilities lack greatly.

Personality:short tempered and easily provoked. Unless she is quite fond of you then the chances of her snapping into a violent outrage against you are very likely.

History: when ace was younger, her mother was beaten to death by her father. She looked for an outlet and when she found one, she took it. Even if it meant trading her soul and physical wellness for an opportunity to repay her father as he did to her, ruin him from the inside out.

Looks:
image.jpg

Accepted just be careful with her ability that can be one powerful ability. But, that obviously goes for everyone, don't want anyone during the rp.

If its still open I would like to add a character

Name: Nyx

Species: Goddess of the Night and hellhounds

Abilities:
She can surround enemies with shadows.
She can use darkness to create portals to travel from one place to the next.
She can use shadows to cover oneself in darkness to become invisible.
She can see through darkness while her enemies cannot.
She can heal herself and others (minor injuries).
Stronger at night

Skills: Manipulation and Strategy,

Weaknesses: Daylight

Personality: Cold and aloof, she doesn't really enjoy other people's company save for the ones she deems worthy enough to know

History: Nyx was born directly from Chaos, the protogenos of the lower air and eldest of the immortals. She married Erberos the Primordial god of depth and darkness, and together they had many children. Some legends say that Chaos did not exist and Nyx was the first divine Entity, promoting her power and importance even more.

Looks:
Goddess form:
Nyx__Hellenic_Goddess_of_Night_by_EmanuellaKozas.jpg

Human Form:

Black2.jpg