The Forgotten Divine (ooc/Sign-ups)

I finally have some time and I was able to re-read what we already had. I'll be doing a post today to move this along. Also, here is Eden's CS that I finally got the chance to work on.

Name: Eden

Age: She doesn’t want to say (despite her look she is actually very old)

Species: Goddess of Time; daughter of Father Time

Abilities (If applicable): Control of time and visions of pasts and all possible futures

Skills: Involve her powers of time

Weaknesses:
-Her visions are not predictions of future, just possibilities.
- Time can affect things only as they would be in past or future, but cannot create the future herself For example, she can make a plant grow smaller or larger because that will happen naturally.

Personality: She’s cocky, thinking she’s better than most people unless she really likes that person which isn’t many. She can be childish at times, which goes along with her appearance even though she doesn’t like that. She always likes to be flashy and show herself off.

History: Eden is Father Time’s daughter, though unlike her father she is not indifferent to what happens. She likes the more darker evil side of things. She’s a troublemaker. This caused problems between her and her father and her father cursed her to stay in a teen form which she cannot undo herself even if she tries. Though she can change back for short periods of time. Eden meant Chrion during one of her adventures somewhere and thus started to have feelings for him prompting her to work with him to impress him and try to get him to fall for her. This makes her badly want to go back to her normal older form and not look like a teenager anymore.

Looks:
Teen Form
4ba21a5fa0fe0427d33fa76e5d1a7e58.jpg

Usual/real form:
AfuroTerumicute.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to jump in D:
BE AGGRESSIVE DUDE; DON'T WAIT FOR THE PATH, MAKE YOUR PATH

Sorry I sort of vanished again. Things aren't going so good right now, and I can't get on very much but I'll be making another post. And thank you @Zackymas for posting up the other peoples names. I haven't had a chance to get on to do it.

Name: Blaine North

Species: Human

Skills: Dancing, Drawing, cooking, baking

Weaknesses: judging character, saying no, over all kinda oblivious.

Personality: Blaine is a bit ditzy, and not alway paying attention. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and she immediately likes anyone and everyone. She thinks there's no such thing as a bad person.

History:
Blaine grew up in an average house with her family, they begrudgingly let her move out into a nearby apartment, but they don't trust her to hold her own. She's proved them wrong and kept good care of her little haven. She's oblivious to the existence of gods, but if someone told her they were real, she wouldn't doubt them for a minute.

Looks:
Fairly inconspicuous, medium length brown hair, average figure, but her eyes are bright blue and enrapturing.

Name: Blaine North
Species: Human
Skills: Dancing, Drawing, cooking, baking
Weaknesses: judging character, saying no, over all kinda oblivious.
Personality: Blaine is a bit ditzy, and not alway paying attention. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and she immediately likes anyone and everyone. She thinks there's no such thing as a bad person.
Blaine grew up in an average house with her family, they begrudgingly let her move out into a nearby apartment, but they don't trust her to hold her own. She's proved them wrong and kept good care of her little haven. She's oblivious to the existence of gods, but if someone told her they were real, she wouldn't doubt them for a minute.
Fairly inconspicuous, medium length brown hair, average figure, but her eyes are bright blue and enrapturing.
YAY!

Made it to revive the RP!!

LONG LIVE BANNERS!!

You're accepted April.

It might be best just to continue and for now forget about the characters that aren't around. If they come back to play them, then we can add them back in but if we don't do something this will die.

Just wondering if you're still accepting. I saw the banner and thought it looked interesting :P

Yes, it's still open and you can join.

Alright, awesome. I have a few ideas, but first, questions.

The tag says "Modern Fantasy". What exactly can we expect of this? What technological year are we in? Is it purely on what exists today, is it slightly in the past or is it a bit in the future?

How are actions' success determined? Is it by dice (though I suspect Alium could be advantaged I suppose), by Rule of Cool, or a random pick by GM?

Since we're playing with Gods, what are the limits (if any) to what they can do? Of course, that's barring the standard rules of no unsolicited player character control, metagaming and being a dickweed that NEEDS to have things their way.

How far removed from humanoid are gods allowed to be?

1. It's modern times, so what would be around today but if there's something specific that you want I can make some exceptions

2. I'm a pretty laid back GM so I kind of let things happen as they may and have everyone decide things together and be fair

3. Well, obviously you don't want them to be all powerful which is why I have the weaknesses but mostly I don't have limits just be considerate of other people and their characters

4. Whatever you want to be honest, like I said I'm pretty laid back on things. Also, I can say something after the CS is up if there's anything that could possibly be a problem but usually everything it good for me.

Excellent. Here's my sheet:

Name: Darius T. Artum

Age: Depends on who you ask. Some gods say a few thousands, other a few hundreds, but the youngest he is ever called is sixty-five. Doesn't really look his age though.

Species: God of Technology

Abilities (If applicable): Interface and control with all technology, whether mechanical, electronic or else. Also able to feel and affect electricity and magnetic fields to an extent.

Skills: Assembling and disassembling technology, even if it wasn't strictly meant to be (looking at you fruity phone), seeing tiny things, modifying technological things (like sticking a cellphone antenna inside a tablet that's been upgraded with a laptop battery and components, or an aircraft out of a van and three sedans for example).

Weaknesses: Faraday cages are a barrier against his powers. Rare-Earth magnets, aluminium and microwaves make him nervous. Antistatic dryer sheets can cause various physical effects, most notably dulling of the senses. Dislikes rodents. Thunder can give him panic attacks. Ultra-high-voltage (close to the megavolt) is at the very least injuring, if not lethal (at the cost of severe electric destruction around if no grounded lines are available)

Personality: Slightly obsessive. Bouncy, and often laughing. Restless - always has to be doing something else it makes him crazy.

History: He probably started out when the first Man cradled his newly-made spear. Or maybe it was when the creator of the wheel thanked the skies for the discovery. Or maybe it was when the first warships were made. Or even maybe in the big industrial boom of the 50's. Or hell, maybe he was always there in some shape or form. No one really knows. Ask Kismet or Eden, he's busy building stuff.

Looks: Right now, looks like the picture of a successful 30-something man. Brown mid-length wild hair, slight tan, confident yet sleek facial features. Likes to dress in a fancy green striped sleeveless jacket over a cream-colored cotton vest, and good old jeans with a scout's belt. He also LOVES his hiking boots.

Also, for everyone: I will probably update the Character list and delete some of the ones that haven't been around for a while. If they come back then I will add them again but I believe it would make it easier for the new people who are joining so they don't get confused.

• Thank You
Reactions: Yiyel
I love to see this small child coming back to life Q.Q

Interested but not sure if I'll join.