the forgotten 8 tribes

I broke it, a long time ago. And for some reason, no magic has been able to heal it. I don't know if I'd want it healed now though...I've gotten used to it.

"how did you break it?" Her voice ringed with sweetness, but her eyes showed deep sadness.

The room door opening, as ignis backed into the room holding a tray of delicacies, mostly bread material as that was what he was fed when he was sick. He brought the food to the bed and set it on blankets before turning away from her and walking to the window and opening it " Its stuffy in here " he said before sighing. She was in his room in his bed which probably would be frowned upon by his other family but he was a bit different.

The room door opening, as ignis backed into the room holding a tray of delicacies, mostly bread material as that was what he was fed when he was sick. He brought the food to the bed and set it on blankets before turning away from her and walking to the window and opening it " Its stuffy in here " he said before sighing. She was in his room in his bed which probably would be frowned upon by his other family but he was a bit different.

Violets face blazed red with ever step taken by ignis, violets body did not hurt and she was not burning up, what ignis did helped slow her plague, but not stop it. "Thank you.." Violets voice weaken with ever word, speaking again but clearing her throat violet asked "Why am i in your bedroom?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"how did you break it?" Her voice ringed with sweetness, but her eyes showed deep sadness.
"I-" He started, then stopped, thinking. "I think I broke it by falling, I used to climb things all the time, and I was really clumsy. I guess I still am now," he said, gesturing at the water still soaking his vest, before he pulled it out with a spell.

"Oh..." Rose played with her hands, thinking. "Um...so where are we? Is your village close by?" Rose spoke softly, while tending to a rose bush she just created near the grass and tress.

"Oh..." Rose played with her hands, thinking. "Um...so where are we? Is your village close by?" Rose spoke softly, while tending to a rose bush she just created near the grass and tress.
"Oh, yeah! There's a path just back here. You want to head back with me?" he said, nodding toward the bushes that lined the trail.

" I brought you here, since the nurses were busy and i didnt have a place to put you " He said taking his shirt off and going through his closet humming " you are very lucky you know " he said still shifting through his closet.

"Oh, yeah! There's a path just back here. You want to head back with me?" he said, nodding toward the bushes that lined the trail.

"sure...lead the way" Rose stood next too him, waiting to follow.

" I brought you here, since the nurses were busy and i didnt have a place to put you " He said taking his shirt off and going through his closet humming " you are very lucky you know " he said still shifting through his closet.

Violets face truned to a deep red, "how am i lucky" Her voice was soft but very curious.

"sure...lead the way" Rose stood next too him, waiting to follow.
He began walking back to the trail, and once he got about half-way up the hill he asked Rose "So, what brings you out here? Are you traveling or something?"

" I could just of giving you to the nurses and let them do a shitty job with you " he said chuckling before turning around with a shirt over his shoulder.

He began walking back to the trail, and once he got about half-way up the hill he asked Rose "So, what brings you out here? Are you traveling or something?"

Roses every touch brings life, making new plants, and bring back dead ones, "Me and my brother travel often, its my 1st time here though, we have a sumant with the seer"

" I could just of giving you to the nurses and let them do a shitty job with you " he said chuckling before turning around with a shirt over his shoulder.

Her smile darkens. "Didn't know i was such a bother." Violet sighs and brings her self to a stand, still wearing the same cloths as before, thank god. "well thanks for the help ignis"

Roses every touch brings life, making new plants, and bring back dead ones, "Me and my brother travel often, its my 1st time here though, we have a sumant with the seer"
"That sounds interesting...." Bracknoporet trailed off, imagining, then losing attention on the hill, and stumbled. Gasping, he caught himself before he fell, then laughed at himself under his breath.

"That sounds interesting...." Bracknoporet trailed off, imagining, then losing attention on the hill, and stumbled. Gasping, he caught himself before he fell, then laughed at himself under his breath.

Rose smiles "you really are clumsy, magic can fix that." Rose saw things never before, new plants, tress, dirt and grass. The underworld was flames and black ground. Roses gaze fell to a violet, laying alone. "How long before where there?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose smiles "you really are clumsy, magic can fix that." Rose saw things never before, new plants, tress, dirt and grass. The underworld was flames and black ground. Roses gaze fell to a violet, laying alone. "How long before where there?"
Breaking through the line of bushes, he says, "Oh, not long, just a couple minutes. And yeah, magic probably can fix my clumsyness, but if we all become 'perfect' what's the point of living?" Then, he added, "You meet one person, then you'd have met them all. What kind of world would that be?" Suddenly he shook his head. "Ah, listen to me ramble. I think a little more than my leg is messed up," he said, pointing at his head and laughing.

Breaking through the line of bushes, he says, "Oh, not long, just a couple minutes. And yeah, magic probably can fix my clumsyness, but if we all become 'perfect' what's the point of living?" Then, he added, "You meet one person, then you'd have met them all. What kind of world would that be?" Suddenly he shook his head. "Ah, listen to me ramble. I think a little more than my leg is messed up," he said, pointing at his head and laughing.

Rose smiled. "That is true, so how many people live in your village?" Her head rumbled with so many questions, but rose kept many to her self. The path seemed as if it went forever, plauying with a rose ring on her hand she asks one final question "Do you live alone?"

" No, thank you for allowing me to use my alchemy on your body " he said winking at her before putting his shirt on, looking out his window were the fresh air hit his face.

Rose smiled. "That is true, so how many people live in your village?" Her head rumbled with so many questions, but rose kept many to her self. The path seemed as if it went forever, plauying with a rose ring on her hand she asks one final question "Do you live alone?"
"Not too many, about 20, I think. Yeah, I live alone, people tend not to like me. They all think I'm crazy, and then average people tend not to like cripples. But it's fine, I tend not to like them either...."he trailed off, eyes growing distant as he stared of at the village, just now coming into view.

Iblis made his way from his quarters. He'd caught word that a maid within the manor had fallen ill, and his brother had saw it fit to tend to her. He admired his compassion, but thought the usage of alchemy for such a matter was unnecessary. Nevertheless, the treatment was seemingly effective and despite the methods he was glad that his brother's efforts proved to be fruitful. He knocked with the back of his hand, his armor clad fist clanking against the surface in order to alert the two of his presence. Although his face was too obscured by armor, an intimidating visage no less with no visible signs of eye openings, he observed the surroundings of the room. First regarding the maid who was lying on the bed and then to his brother who had positioned himself at the window.

He spoke no words, first waiting for his brother to acknowledge his presence.