the forgotten 8 tribes

As violet was standing, she noticed the man in armor. His armor was stuning, beatfuil even, but looked heavy. After a few mins of silence violet spoke "May i help you?" Her eyes stayed on his helment, waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not too many, about 20, I think. Yeah, I live alone, people tend not to like me. They all think I'm crazy, and then average people tend not to like cripples. But it's fine, I tend not to like them either...."he trailed off, eyes growing distant as he stared of at the village, just now coming into view.

Rose smiled faded, this village was small, far to small. Her mind darted between topics, ideas and what she was told to do. "I like you..." Roses voice was soft, rose stared towards the small wooden village. Wait, rose smelled ash, in the distance she saw smoke.

Rose smiled faded, this village was small, far to small. Her mind darted between topics, ideas and what she was told to do. "I like you..." Roses voice was soft, rose stared towards the small wooden village. Wait, rose smelled ash, in the distance she saw smoke.
"Eh?" Bracknoporet wasn't sure he'd heard his beautiful new friend correctly, but before he could ask, he saw the smoke. "This-this isn't a bonfire. Somethings wrong..." he said worriedly, limping a little faster. "Our village speciallizes in water magic. If a fire is burning, it has to be magic!"

Iblis averted his gaze yet again to young woman who had directed her question at him. He looked at her for a moment remaining in silence for a moment. Admittedly, Iblis was not very fond of conversation and often only engaged in it with kin. However given the circumstance he'd rather not display rudeness on his first impression. Nodding his head respectfully towards her.

"My apologies miss. And no, I do not require your assistance.", His voice echoed with a metallic resonance. His manner of speech was rather gentle in contrast to his appearance.

Shifting his gaze back towards Ignis, the man spoke again.

"Brother, a word with you?", Iblis waited for his brothers acknowledgement.

"Eh?" Bracknoporet wasn't sure he'd heard his beautiful new friend correctly, but before he could ask, he saw the smoke. "This-this isn't a bonfire. Somethings wrong..." he said worriedly, limping a little faster. "Our village speciallizes in water magic. If a fire is burning, it has to be magic!"

Her voice was fearful as she spoke, "or alchemy" Her feet clap the ground as she runs, hoping to save this small village, as she nears she sees bodys, blood surrounds the bodys, so many bodys. Her skin burns with the flames around her, the fire is spreading fast, she shouts to her new friend "I need your help!"

Violet nods in silence, walking out and closeing the door behide her. She didn't care what they had to talk about, so as everyday she made her rounds, cleaning. but her mind was set one thing, stoping the plague, and she knew ignis could help her.

Her voice was fearful as she spoke, "or alchemy" Her feet clap the ground as she runs, hoping to save this small village, as she nears she sees bodys, blood surrounds the bodys, so many bodys. Her skin burns with the flames around her, the fire is spreading fast, she shouts to her new friend "I need your help!"
"Y-Yeah!" He shouts back, still in a bit of a daze. With a spell, he began taking water from the small streams and rivulets that run through the town, and putting fires out. Who would've done this? Bracknoporet wondered, Or, what? Ahhh, I don't know, but now's not the time! I have to focus.....

"Y-Yeah!" He shouts back, still in a bit of a daze. With a spell, he began taking water from the small streams and rivulets that run through the town, and putting fires out. Who would've done this? Bracknoporet wondered, Or, what? Ahhh, I don't know, but now's not the time! I have to focus.....

As if the blow was f

Rose stood there, while so many questions ran though her head. Why was this small village attacked? Why now? With every question she had she didnt know the answer. "Half blooded bitch!" Was all rose heard before darkness coverd her vison.

He looked back at his brother, his arm ignited as he was lost in his own thought trying to control the dragon inside of him. He nodded to his brother " Yes brother? " he said walking over to him, his hand returning to normal. He patted his brothers chest plate and stared into his almost empty eye sockets.

"There's been news of a disturbance in one of the neighboring villages. Normally this would be of no concern. However, the perpetrators appear to have slaughtered quite a few of the residents and whats more.... they seem to be using some form of flame alchemy."

Pausing briefly before finishing his statement, he hoped his brother would heed the gravity of the situation. The misuse of alchemy within the area, especially that of flame, was a disgrace to the Gentes bloodline and one that would not be tolerated. In accordance Iblis was ready to apprehend those foolish enough to tarnish the name and ensure they would no longer be capable of any further transgressions. By any means necessary.

As if the blow was f

Rose stood there, while so many questions ran though her head. Why was this small village attacked? Why now? With every question she had she didnt know the answer. "Half blooded bitch!" Was all rose heard before darkness coverd her vison.
"Half blooded bitch!", and he paused, looking up. Rose had recently went around a small hut, so he couldn't see her. Limping in that direction, he was stopped by a wall of fire that roared into existence right in front of him. Falling on to his back in surprise, he barly managed to pull over water, and use it against the fire.
"Hey! What's going on over there?" Bracknoporet shouted to where he heard the voice, and where he also thought Rose was.

"Half blooded bitch!", and he paused, looking up. Rose had recently went around a small hut, so he couldn't see her. Limping in that direction, he was stopped by a wall of fire that roared into existence right in front of him. Falling on to his back in surprise, he barly managed to pull over water, and use it against the fire.
"Hey! What's going on over there?" Bracknoporet shouted to where he heard the voice, and where he also thought Rose was.

Just cause rose couldn't see, didn't mean she cant fight. With a touch of the ground, thorny vines surround rose. Roses vison still remained black. "Help!" She screamed. With her hand pressed against the ground rose sensed 3 life forces out side of her vines.

" Flame alchemy? huh well then let us go and show them what alchemy is " He said as he shook both of his arms smiling " With haste Iblis " he rushed past his brother and headed down the steps and ran up to a window and lept through it as he fell towards the ground, dragon wings ripped out of the back of his shirt and slowed his decent. His feet crashing into the ground and causing dust to kick up around him as he stretched awaiting his brother.

In the distance she saw ignis, off on another journey, was the only thing that came to her mind. Unlike the other times violet knew she had to follow him, he was the answer to the plague that haunts her people. So she waited, as soon as ignis moves, shes not far behide him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cause rose couldn't see, didn't mean she cant fight. With a touch of the ground, thorny vines surround rose. Roses vison still remained black. "Help!" She screamed. With her hand pressed against the ground rose sensed 3 life forces out side of her vines.
By the time he'd reached the corner, Rose was surrounded by thorny vines. She looked alert, but by the way she wasn't looking directly at anyone, he could tell she couldn't see.
"Who are you!?" he shouted at the attacker/attackers, pulling water towards him, and freezing them into sharp ice shards, and they began floating around him.

Iblis nodded in response. Leaning his weight forward and using no small amount of strength, the armor clad man lunged forward. Rocketing himself out of the manor and through the open window, displaying a great deal of speed on his part. Using the time he spent airborne to perform a somersault, re-positioning his feet under him just before reaching the ground. Slamming into the terra below, combined with the height of the fall and the weight of his armor, resulted in it cracking beneath him and kicking up some debris and dust in his wake. He remained crouched for a brief moment, slowly erecting himself behind the cloud of smoke that now obscured him from view; the vibrant red designs engraved into his armor illuminated him. Swiftly bringing his hand across his body resulted in the cloud dispelling from his form.

"Onward then.", his voice rang out behind his armor, accentuated by a tone of seriousness.

By the time he'd reached the corner, Rose was surrounded by thorny vines. She looked alert, but by the way she wasn't looking directly at anyone, he could tell she couldn't see.
"Who are you!?" he shouted at the attacker/attackers, pulling water towards him, and freezing them into sharp ice shards, and they began floating around him.

"Jesse, hope and nightmare stand before you" was the only words the utterd to the boy, with a snap of hopes fingers more flames emerged, it was alchemy. Nightmares eyes where filled with nothing but evil, along with his grin. Jesse was the leader, you could tell by the cocky way she was standing. Hope was wearing some type of gloves, sinbles covered the gloves, only to glow when hope snap s his fingers.

"Jesse, hope and nightmare stand before you" was the only words the utterd to the boy, with a snap of hopes fingers more flames emerged, it was alchemy. Nightmares eyes where filled with nothing but evil, along with his grin. Jesse was the leader, you could tell by the cocky way she was standing. Hope was wearing some type of gloves, sinbles covered the gloves, only to glow when hope snap s his fingers.

Using the ice as small shields, "Why did you do this, and what do you want with her?" Letting the shields orbit in random patterns, Bracknoporet stoodstill, waiting for an answer, but tense and ready to fight.

Using the ice as small shields, "Why did you do this, and what do you want with her?" Letting the shields orbit in random patterns, Bracknoporet stoodstill, waiting for an answer, but tense and ready to fight.

With a whisper and power of magic, nightmare uttered his spell "let your dreams become reality" and thus made the boys worst nightmare become reality. With a snap of hopes fingers a explain of fire takes place in front of him distorying some of the boys crystals.

Nodding his head and crouched down onto the floor and let a long breath out, smoke and steam came from his nose as he did. He then stood up erect but slowly bending back as his body began to grow and stretch, his skin slowly turning Black and then some material began to grow over it. A loud roar erupted from his throat which shook the land and probably alerted the people harassing a town nearby of the gentes family anger. His body continued to grow and stretch to great lengths, as he came into his full on dragon body his large talons slamming into the ground cracking it and causing it to shake as he let go a loud and air shifting roar, bending a few tree's over. A blaze awoke against the amazingly new grass which was previously burned from his same transformation, His eyes glowing red as he leaned down speaking in dragon tongue " yth nishka clax ekess wer svant, vihaga shafaer sia spical " (Actual dragon text<) (We shall take to the sky, Ride on my back), The dragon shook his head getting in connect with his newly formed body.
2596704-alduin_could_have_been_cooler.jpg

Reactions: 2 people