the forgotten 8 tribes

"Hey come back!"
Stopping, Bracknoporet turned around, confused. Coming back, though hesitantly, he sat down on the edge of the stream.
"H-ey," he said with a nervous wave. "I'm Bracknoporet."

Rose smiled at the boy, walking across the stream land formed beneath her feet and rose bushes lined the egdes. "Hii" she said with a small wave. Roses face was as pink as her hair, rose may of been 19 but she barly spoke to strangers, especially boys. Besides her brother of course.

like many homes on evee their castle had many servents, cooks and maids. As normal violet made her rounds, cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and doing laundry. violet stood in the library in the distance watching ignis. Her hands where red from all the washing, she moved her light blue hair outta her eyes, placing her hands back at her sides. Her hair was in a ponytail, she was out of her uniform, wearing blue jeans and a blue t-shirt.

Dabbing some sweat from his face he had looked up and noticed Violet, at least that is what he thinks she told him her name was. He began to put on his shirt and spoke " Sorry the unruly display of my body " he spoke to her in a monotone voice, he came closer to her and held a book which he had just picked up off a side table next to a chair with a lamp " What brings you to the library violet "

Dabbing some sweat from his face he had looked up and noticed Violet, at least that is what he thinks she told him her name was. He began to put on his shirt and spoke " Sorry the unruly display of my body " he spoke to her in a monotone voice, he came closer to her and held a book which he had just picked up off a side table next to a chair with a lamp " What brings you to the library violet "

Violets cheeks stay a light pink even after ignis shirt was on. "i was just looking for something to read, untill i saw what you were doing, What was it that you were doing?" She knew the family was from a long line of dragons, but where violet was from, what ignis did never happened.

"Why must it be that way?" Haimi asked, this time speaking. It was stupid to kill for unnecessary reasons, though Haimi would do anything to keep her friends safe. Venus stared at the Seer, her pale grey eyes asking the same question. She had never killed a person in her life, and didn't want to start now.

He smirked at violet when he noticed the light blush, but when she asked the question a larger smile ensued " Well my dear what i was doing, was something people like to call alchemy. Transmutation and all that jazz " He put the book in her hand which spelled out in latin " Alchemy for the young " he read aloud to her " This book is very good at explaining alchemy to the young minded to it...but it is in a latin language so it might be hard to read so.." he took the book back and set it on the chair " What book are you looking for in particular"

"Why must it be that way?" Haimi asked, this time speaking. It was stupid to kill for unnecessary reasons, though Haimi would do anything to keep her friends safe. Venus stared at the Seer, her pale grey eyes asking the same question. She had never killed a person in her life, and didn't want to start now.

The seer stood blake, as if nothing around him was real. "Do what-" With a force strong enough to break bones, the seer was thrown smacking the soild earth wall. "You are a fool seer, you can not see the big picture, and you" The alchemist eyes landed on venus. "You will die, here and today"

He smirked at violet when he noticed the light blush, but when she asked the question a larger smile ensued " Well my dear what i was doing, was something people like to call alchemy. Transmutation and all that jazz " He put the book in her hand which spelled out in latin " Alchemy for the young " he read aloud to her " This book is very good at explaining alchemy to the young minded to it...but it is in a latin language so it might be hard to read so.." he took the book back and set it on the chair " What book are you looking for in particular"

Alchemy was never used in the underworld, and violet already had a hard time learning any human langue, epically latin. Violets blush only darken when ignis smile fell onto his lips. "what book would you have mind?" Violet smiled hoping it would take everones noticed away from her already red face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Venus jumped as the Seer was thrown with a strong force against the wall. The alchemist was powerful, that much was for sure, and he was threatening the hybrid once again. Haimi growled and stood in front of her, brown eyes dangerous and body positioning into a fighting stance as she dug out a dagger from its sheath wrung around her waist.

He turned around and said " How about something on the underworld, maybe even something about valmator the annihilating dragon of the 20th centurion " He chuckled and grabbed a few books on the underworld off the shelf and also the dragon book and returned back to her. A smile still rested upon his face as he noticed the color changing of her face, he placed a palm to her cheek " You are warm, do you feel good? "

Venus jumped as the Seer was thrown with a strong force against the wall. The alchemist was powerful, that much was for sure, and he was threatening the hybrid once again. Haimi growled and stood in front of her, brown eyes dangerous and body positioning into a fighting stance as she dug out a dagger from its sheath wrung around her waist.

The alchemist smiled "Your weapon will do you no good here mage, if you wish the seer to live put your weapon down" He hald up a stone of pure pink, it was small and roughly shaped. "His soul now lies in this, and his body will now become one if the greatist things in history, a hemolysis."

He turned around and said " How about something on the underworld, maybe even something about valmator the annihilating dragon of the 20th centurion " He chuckled and grabbed a few books on the underworld off the shelf and also the dragon book and returned back to her. A smile still rested upon his face as he noticed the color changing of her face, he placed a palm to her cheek " You are warm, do you feel good? "

A scearm almost escapeed violets mouth when his hand touched her cheek, "Y-yes im fine, just warm in here" violet flashed another small smile hoping to draw attend away from her red cheeks.

He ran his thumb across the cheek before letting it go " You sure? " he smirked holding the books out " Why don't we go outside and talk about these books then? " he loved to inform people of knowledge and stories as he found it interesting, even though he himself looked very much like a brute.

He ran his thumb across the cheek before letting it go " You sure? " he smirked holding the books out " Why don't we go outside and talk about these books then? " he loved to inform people of knowledge and stories as he found it interesting, even though he himself looked very much like a brute.

violets cough of blood showd that she was very ill. Violet never thought the plague would reach from the underworld to the surface of evee, As far as all surfing demons new all gates to the underworld where distoryed. With a monment of weakness violet fell to her knees, her bones feel as if their jello and her blood feels as if its lava. violets eyes fell from ignis to the floor.

Setting the books down on the floor and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook his head " I knew it " He layed her down slowly on the floor as he did not have much time to move her to a new location, she looked as if she was getting worse. He mumbled to himself before two symbols on his chest began to glow, Placing a palm right on her heart and another on her stomach area he spoke few words before small zaps of lightning jumped between the palms and it began to glow green. This was a healing technique which he learned from his grandfathers many books.

Rose smiled at the boy, walking across the stream land formed beneath her feet and rose bushes lined the egdes. "Hii" she said with a small wave. Roses face was as pink as her hair, rose may of been 19 but she barly spoke to strangers, especially boys. Besides her brother of course.
"W-what's your name?" Bracknoporet asked, trying to seem less shy but failing horribly. He'd just gotten to used to living alone on the edge of the village, and had lost all ability to talk to other people. And the fact that he was talking to a girl didn't help matters....but he didn't mind. I forgot how nice it is to talk to people.....

Setting the books down on the floor and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook his head " I knew it " He layed her down slowly on the floor as he did not have much time to move her to a new location, she looked as if she was getting worse. He mumbled to himself before two symbols on his chest began to glow, Placing a palm right on her heart and another on her stomach area he spoke few words before small zaps of lightning jumped between the palms and it began to glow green. This was a healing technique which he learned from his grandfathers many books.

Violets eyes grew heavy, her plams sweated. Her skin felt of ice, but her blood felt of lava, leaving sweat everywhere. "it will not work" mumbles violet, before finely falling into a long needed sleep.

"W-what's your name?" Bracknoporet asked, trying to seem less shy but failing horribly. He'd just gotten to used to living alone on the edge of the village, and had lost all ability to talk to other people. And the fact that he was talking to a girl didn't help matters....but he didn't mind. I forgot how nice it is to talk to people.....

Rose smiled, "My names rose." Roses eyes fell down to the boys leg yet again, "What happen to your leg?" Asked rose in a kind, sweet tone.

What...it wont work..he shook his head thinking " What do you mean it wont work...what will " He said stopping his process looking at her.

What...it wont work..he shook his head thinking " What do you mean it wont work...what will " He said stopping his process looking at her.

After what seened like years violets eyes flutter open, gently pulling her self up. She was in a room, but it wasn't hers. It was a room in the castle, what was violet doing before she passed out. "I was in the library..." Her mind trailed off, the plauge have made its way to the surface far to fast. Her mind landed once again on ignis. Violet was 18 in hunman years, meaning she have lived 1800 years. violet always had a little crush on ignis but she was a maid on the surface, and in the underworld she was a monster.

Rose smiled, "My names rose." Roses eyes fell down to the boys leg yet again, "What happen to your leg?" Asked rose in a kind, sweet tone.
I broke it, a long time ago. And for some reason, no magic has been able to heal it. I don't know if I'd want it healed now though...I've gotten used to it.