The Forest of Nazradil OOC

:') I guess? Aha, I don't understand why just because her name means fire she has to have red eyes? xD!

(that sounded horrible o_o; I didn't mean it to come out like that...) x

I like having things match like if my character has ice/water powers, blue eyes. Dark powers, red eyes and black hair/fur color

As long as she doesn't really have powers, then she is fine. Feel free to join whenever.

As long as she doesn't really have powers, then she is fine. Feel free to join whenever.

Don't worry! I do not have powers just making an example. Can someone give me a link the the IC RP

I can't post till NorwayFOO posts.. and I'm guessing NorwayFOO is waiting for QuoryRay... T_T HURRY UP DAMNIT D;

AMEN! Becuase Axel's left hanging by the bosslady. -mega-sigh-

All I want is a consistent RP. Yes, you all have lives and jobs [I think] and so do I. Well, the job part, apparently. So this is my only outlet for fun unless I'm sitting through hours of my favorite shows, anime and reading thousands of pages of manga and manhwa or drawing or sitting on photoshop but this is entertainment for now, people.

ENTERTAIN

and post, dammit.

I am working on my post right now! Sorry for the delay! :)

You know Mono... you might get a little further if you posted more than just a couple of lines o_o; try using descriptions of something, or a little backstory or something like that.. xD

I have to agree with Ms. Charlie on that Mono. It is really hard to respond to one liners. If you are so excited to post and get the plot moving, please try to add more info into the posts you make. If you need help with that, let me know. I would be more than happy to give you a fun little lesson on how to extend post length. :)

I just squealed... I am 'aww'ing' and squeeking! Quory that is the CUTEST thing ever.. as I just said to Mohawk, "I CAN'T HURT HER! THIS IS WHERE MY OOC INTERFEARS WITH MY IC!!" haha..

I'm gunna way for Norway's reply :) and if chance something goes on with the people looking for Caleb are gunna dooo.. then I'll interlude, but if he replies before them I'll work on something then. x

xD I used to play this wolf / human shifting RP Packs on a site called Tinierme.com.. It was pretty awesome. I was the Apha's daughter(The leader was a female) and I was married with kids and looool. I have a little experience in this genre.

Yeah :'3 you suit the cute little roll well.. It's by far my biggest weakness <.< I just had to show that tiny amount of compassion and attempt to stick to my character as best as I possibly could haha. x

Hmmm... not sure if my character should run just barely incite of Quary or not... hmmm... I am running to the far edge of bloodcalls territory... and she is towards the back of the pack.

I don't know... what do you guys think?

I'm a post-fiend, working only with what I'm given. You do have to realize that Axel was pretty much ignored the second time around until mentioned for the hunt for Caleb. Just using what was given to me to work with. But now that we've gotten somewhere, you've got something to chew on. Now fear his nighttime hunting skills and prowess. After all, he's still fairly new to the tribe and not many know what he's usually up to in the dead of night. For all they know, he's out for a run or a midnight stroll most of the time.

I'm not sure if I want to cause more trouble though... he could either be found on the border of the two tribes completely lost or be spotted by his little friend... I'll let her decide.