The Forest of Nazradil OOC

If you'd like, I can make another two characters for Bloodcall.

no thank you Wysteria <3
I want to try and get two more players in the game before we make duplicates.

but I wana start T.T lol

Time to send an annoying amount of invites!

aww FOO <3 You are too cute!
We will start soon. If I can't find some people in the next hour or so, I will make up the IC thread and link it in here.

Woohoo!

Still sending an annoying amount of invites though >=]

On a side-note, can I shamefully self-promote and ask people to have a quick look at my RP, Heathens? >:3

On a side-note, can I shamefully self-promote and ask people to have a quick look at my RP, Heathens? >:3

To be honest, this isn't really a place for that. But, i'm going to let it slide. <3

Name: Axel
Tribe: Amberlaton
Wolf form:
cropped-gray-wolf.jpg

Human Form:
theo+theodoridis+1+greek.jpg
Personality: Axel is pretty much a laid back defender who does the minimal to get by when under others' watchful eyes. He loves to hunt at night rather in the daytime because of the challenge it poses. He has a habit of talking a bit too much, but he listens twice as much as he speaks. His memory and intelligence is often overlooked because of his outwardly flippant nature.
\

HELLO AGAIN ESTHALIA~ [PowerBass]

Name: Axel
Tribe: Amberlaton
Wolf form:
cropped-gray-wolf.jpg

Human Form:
View attachment 18356
Personality: Axel is pretty much a laid back defender who does the minimal to get by when under others' watchful eyes. He loves to hunt at night rather in the daytime because of the challenge it poses. He has a habit of talking a bit too much, but he listens twice as much as he speaks. His memory and intelligence is often overlooked because of his outwardly flippant nature.
\

HELLO AGAIN ESTHALIA~ [PowerBass]

WE MEET AGAIN DEAR FRIEND! ;)

Happy to have you on board!!

Hay Esthal does this count as a couple of hours? I mean it has been 5 days but you might have a different definition and all xD lol

Me wana start please =D

Hay Esthal does this count as a couple of hours? I mean it has been 5 days but you might have a different definition and all xD lol

Me wana start please =D

I'm so sorry FOO, I've had a very exauhsting week. I will Make the IC thread right now!

Nah, take your time, I was just being an A class butt =D

FOO, please include all OOC comments in here, it is easier for me to keep up with them. Also, I do not mind the relation, I think it is a good idea! There can be some sort of puppy-eyed romance going on between them. That would be cute!

That's taking it a step further than what I was thinking but I still like it.

what is conflict without childhood love. I'm assuming it would have happened in the past, but it lingers with some degree of awkwardness.

Maybe, if you have ever seen fiddler on the roof maybe like the tailors relationship? A geeky like man who is kind and energetic and a strong willed beautiful girl who have feelings for eachother but can't be together.

I kinda like the childish playing together thing and they sneak away from the pack at night to swim/play and maybe fall in love later on in the war? With a tragic ending >=]