The Fae & The Elf

Xylia peered down at her from the top of the bluff overhanging the spring, fighting a giggle. She quickly stripped off her own shift and launched herself off the bluff, diving deep into the spring right next to her. She came up quickly, splashing and giggling loudly. She hugged Elspeth and kissed her happily. "Hi! Did you have a good day?" she asked her, still grinning playfully. Her wings were still fluttering, sending up little splashes behind herself.

Elspeth blushes and giggles a bit with Xylia. This wasn't exactly what she had planned, but she'd have to live with this start. When their bare skin touched Elspeth almost froze. Xylia was so soft, and she was talking in that beutiful voice of hers. "I... I was lonely" she admitted looking down at her beauty. "But.. you are here now." She blushed a bit more and leaned down a bit, kissing Xylia.

Xylia whined softly, returning the kiss almost hungrily, trying to kiss away the loneliness from Elspeth's mind. "Are you finished bathing?" she whispered to her when they finally broke off the kiss, their lips just nearly touching. "I want to show you something..." She licked her elf's lips gently. "But we have to be quick or we'll miss it..."

Elspeth just nodded. But a moment later she said, "Yes.. i'm done.. but.. uhm.. how fast do we have to be.. will i have time to get my clothing back on?" She chuckled a bit, kind of throwing it off as a joke.

"Why? You're not going to have it on for very long anyway..." she giggled, nibbling along the edge of her ear. "But we really have to hurry. You run, and I'll fly," she said, hopping out of the spring. She grabbed up Elspeth's clothes, leaving only her boots, and flitting back up to the bluff to collect her shift. She didn't bother putting it on, either. She hovered just above the water, proudly naked, waiting for her companion to join her. She mostly wore her shift for protection from the stray branch. There were many days that she simply went around naked, so lack of clothing didn't bother her at all.

Blushing, Elspeth got out of the water. She slipped on her boots, and ran in the cold night. following Xylia as best she could from the ground.

The shadows were getting longer, so Xylia was in a hurry, but she was careful not to lose her friend. She led her back to the clearing, and to the far side, where an old tree stood, almost completely encased in woody strangler vines. Xylia circled the tree a few times, looking it up and down. When she was satisfied, she landed in front of it and laid her hand to a spot near the root where the tree was still exposed. With a glitter and a flash, the tree disappeared, and a soft glow remained inside. She grinned at Elspeth and took her hand, pulling her inside. Inside, the strangler vines were the walls of a dwelling, all the furniture being mushrooms and toadstools big enough for each purpose they served, including steps growing out from the walls leading far up the tree. The walls were covered in patches of luminescent lichen, which explained the glow. It wasn't too bright, but there was enough light to see comfortably.

Xylia led Elspeth up the stairs, high up into the tree, until they reached an opening in the vines. Outside was a landing of thick branches, and beyond the tree, the sun was just disappearing below the horizon, bathing the air in a final warm, pink-orange light. She hugged her elf excitedly, pressing her own skin against hers, kissing her cheek. "Do you like it?"

Elspeth was running so hard trying to keep up, and if felt weird running around naked. But when she got to the destination her eyes lit up. Xylia did somthing magically. It was so beautiful. She'd made a home for her. And it was so beautiful. She held Xylia's hand tightly, not wanting to lose her in the semi darkness. She didn't stumble once though as she walked up the steps that felt so soft under her feet. She smiled as the reached a landing and Xylia pulled her out onto it. There was a beautiful view of the sun falling. It was breath taking, especially with Xylia right there with her. She blushed cutely at Xylia, the feel of her skin making her feel heady.

"I.. love it." She twisted a bit and kissed Xylia's lips, "It's almost as beautiful as you." She smirked a bit wondering what kind of reaction she'd get.

Xylia just blushed and giggled. It was clear she didn't really believe that, but she was glad that Elspeth loved it. "I was worried that you would think I was making too much fuss, but I just wanted to give you a place where you could feel safe...you know, instead of sleeping outside..." she explained, suddenly feeling a bit shy. She idly traced her finger along the elf's collarbone, and down her breasts. "I just want to take care of you...and treat you the way you deserve to be treated..."

Elspeth smiled a bit, liking that Xylia had been thinking of her. But her train of thought was suddenly taken from her. Xylia's finger was traveling her skin, making her shiver. She blushed a little. "Thank you.. for wanting to take care of me, but you must know, that the feeling is mutual. I want you to know that i wand to take care of you too." She breathed, where was this coming from? Why wasn't she really feeling nervous? She looked at Xylia, her hands idly rubbing up and down her love's sides.

Xylia nodded eagerly, breathing a bit as she felt Elspeth's hands running down her sides. It felt very different, and very nice. It made her feel as if she'd say yes to anything her companion said, just to keep her doing that. She guessed that was how Elspeth was feeling as well, sensing the shiver under her finger. She looked back out at the sunset, just as the last few rays of the sun slipped below the horizon.

"Let's go back in..." she suggested. "I can show you around a bit..."

Elspeth took a deep breath, leaning in and giving her a long, and hungry like kiss. "must I have the tour now?" there was a hint of a whine in her voice. She kissed Xylia again, picking her up and helping Xylia wrap her legs around her waist. This made Xylia high so Elspeth had to kiss up. Their skins were bare, she'd lost her shoes somewhere on the way up the stairs, and it felt wonderful. Skin on skin, like it was ment to be. She looked up at Xylia, longing and lust filling her eyes. "Are we ready?" whispering into Xylia's ear, purposefully breathing on her ear hoping to send shivers down her spine.

Xylia shivered and giggled, hugging Elspeth tightly and pushing hard with her wings until they were both airborne. She couldn't sustain flight with both their weights, but she could manage a controlled descent down the center of the dwelling. As she did, the luminescent fungus glowed brighter, illuminating everything as they passed. By the time they reached the sandy floor, the light was bright and warm around them.

"At least let me show you where the bed is..." she giggled again, leaning back just a bit so she could see her elf's face before she wiggled down out of her arms and onto her feet again. Taking her hand before she could protest, she led her over to a huge mushroom jutting out from the wall, thick and springy on the top. There was a blanket woven of the softest lichen, and stuffed with bird down. Xylia hopped onto it, giggling as she bounced a bit, and pulled Elspeth on to join her.

Elspeth smiled and held Xylia tight as the decended. It got brighter as they went down, and she thought it might have something to do with Xylia's mood. She smiled at that thought, Xylia was more connected to the forest than she'd thought originally. She didn't even think of protesting the thought of a bed. And though it was a mushroom, it looked comfortable. She let herself be pulled onto it with Xylia and smirked at her love.

"Xylia." She whispered into her ear as she pushed her down to the bed gently. "I... don't think.. I can control this.. I may not.. know what I'm doing.. but.." She blushed a bit, "I want to do this, with you." A small smile spread across her lips and she leanded down kissing her yet again. She layed there a long while kissing her, almost forgetting to breath until she broke it off.

She looked down at this gorgeous woman under her. She looked so beautiful, and she couldn't help but want to touch her. She placed a hand on Xylia's side and slid it up onto her abdomen, then she shifted her hand so it was just her finger and she let it slide up Xylia's middle inbetween her breasts, finally tracing the collar bones before going back down.

Xylia still wasn't sure exactly what they were supposed to be doing, but she was more than happy to keep kissing her. She relaxed on the bed under her, returning the kisses with as much eagerness as they were being given. When Elspeth traced her finger along her skin, Xylia shivered and giggled again, but this time it felt a little different. She wanted more, more. She draped her arms around Elspeth's neck and pulled her down to her, kissing her more. "Do that again..." she whispered, a giggle still on the edge of her voice. "That feels nice from you..." She knew it could only be the fact that it was someone she cared like this about that her skin felt warmer, more sensitive to everything she did. There was more scent of jasmin as the flowers bloomed in her hair once more, and wafted in from the windows on the evening breeze.

Xylia rubbed her leg against Elspeth's, trying to invite her to lay down more with her. She wanted to feel her all over her body.

Elspeth liked the response she got from Xylia, though not quite what she'd expected, it was good. But she wanted to do better, but she did as her partner asked, doing it again, but this time, even lighter, as is she wasn't even really touching her, but she was. When she felt Xylia's leg on the side of her, she blushed a bit. She wasn't exactly sure what Xylia had wanted, but that little touch did something to her. She let her body down gently on Xylia's, their chests rubbing against eachother as she kissed Xylia with an almost violent passion. Letting her hands roam her partner's torso as best she could between two bodies.

She'd let herself forget everything but Xylia, even if it was just for now, Xylia was all that mattered at this moment in time. Pleasing her, making her call out in that amazingly delicious voice of hers. And though Xylia had no clue, and niether did she, Elspeth vowed that she would do her best, trying to do just that. She broke off the kiss, placing kisses all down her love's neck. Sucking at some spots.

Xylia fairly purred when she felt Elspeth lower herself onto her, feeling her body relax even more. When she felt her breasts pressing against her companions, that was a realisation for her. They felt really good! She squirmed under her, wanting more of that feeling even as Elspeth kissed her harder than ever. She put her hand on the back of her head, wanting to keep her there, even as she squirmed. When Elspeth started kissing and sucking on her neck, Xylia whimpered helplessly. She felt as if she'd melt. "Mmm," she hummed in approval, at a complete loss for words. She hooked a leg around one of Elspeth's, rubbing it against her eagerly for some form of release.

When Xylia's fingers twitched in her hair, it felt so good. It all felt so good to Elspeth, Xylia's skin was so soft and delicious. It was like the scent from the flower was effecting her overly well. Like Xylia was the nectar to Elspeth's honey. She wanted more, and Xylia was obviously liking it. Her leg was rubbing against Elspeth's, wrapped around it locking them together. She kissed her lips again. "Xylia." She breathed.

She moved back down, placing kisses along the way. She got down to Xylia's collar bone and nibbled at the end of one of the portruding bones. She licks them, tracing their trail and then moving down further. Kissing her breasts and licking between them.

Xylia just stared at her dreamily when she called her name, tracing her fingers on the elf's lips after the kiss. Could her name have ever sounded sweeter coming from those lips? She giggled again as Elspeth kissed lower, rising in pitch until it caught in her throat with a gasp when she reached her breast. When she could finally breathe again, she moaned loudly, encouraging her. Xylia ran her hands through her long, straight hair and down her back, kneading and massaging her back idly. She just wanted to keep her there forever. A new sensation washed over her, further down, and she had a sudden urge to rub herself more against her companion.

As Elspeth worked, and Xylia's skin grew more flushed and warm, the elf would start to notice she did start to taste sweet. In fact, as a sheen of sweat broke out on her, it would taste like pure nectar. Xylia noticed this herself as she licked her lips, breathing audibly now as she tried to absorb all these new sensations happening to her at once!

Elspeth shivered as her love's fingers played with her hair and went down her back. She got the message well enough. Xylia wanted more. Her guesses had been right. The moan had been proof of that.. And all she was doing was kissing. Though, that was all she really knew she could do. She could feel Xylia's skin getting hotter. What was stranger though, was that Xylia actually started to taste sweeter. Not that she minded, but it was a wonder to her. But it made her want to kiss and suck more, which was what she did. She kissed Xylia's breasts more, and eventually she got to a nipple and started to suck on it, looking up at Xylia's face to see if she could see the reaction on her cute and beautiful lover.