The Fae & The Elf

Xylia actually whimpered when Elspeth broke off the kiss, trying to reach her mouth again, even as she spoke. Suddenly, she was being spun around again! Squeaking and giggling at the rush of sensations, from spinning to ticklish kisses, Xylia hardly realised they'd stopped until she suddenly found herself on the ground, looking down at her elf, laying on the ground so beautifully. She leaned down and kissed her feverishly, learning from Elspeth and her own sudden, new-found need. Even as she did, the trees surrounding the clearings suddenly became covered in flowering jasmine vines, matching the exotic flowers now entwining themselves down her own tendrils. A heady, exotic and intoxicating scent infused the air around them, and for once, Xylia barely noticed. All her attention was on the beautiful woman laying in the grass with her.

Elspeth had closed her eyes when Xylia started kissing her, letting the sensation of her kisses fill her to the brim. But soon she started feeling heady, a strange scent filling her nose. She opened her eyes to find new flowers in Xylia's hair and the same ones all around them. Elspeth put her hand on Xylia's cheek and smiled, breaking the kiss, "Do you even know what you are doing?" She had asked the question, not really meaning to be cryptic, but there were really, if she thought about it, two meanings behind this question. She gave a quick light kiss, sucking on Xylia's lower lip for a moment before breaking it off again, awaiting her answer.

It took Xylia a moment to catch her breath and get her brain moving again. "Um, kissing? Am I doing it wrong?" she asked, momentarily distracted and almost startled by the flowers. She'd never produced these before...

"I, uh, I don't know much about this...loving..." she admitted, blushing again as she copied Elspeth's move, gently nibbling on her lip.

Elspeth chuckled and kissed her back, taking the surprised look at the flowers as a no to the question she'd really been asking. "Well, it's okay.. Cause.. I never really have either.." She blushed a bit, but smiled brightly. "But no, you aren't doing it wrong. Not to my knowledge." She smirked playfully and then with a sudden movement, she had Xylia laying on the ground and she was on top, though she made sure she didn't damage her wings.

She had a miscievious look in her eye as she looked down at the one she was falling for so fast. She leaned down, placing a kiss on Xylia's forehead, then on her brow, and then at the edge of her eye, and on her cheek, until finally their lips connected again.

Xylia giggled at being flipped over, her wings laying flat underneath her. She returned the mischievous look with an equally playful one, giggling as she was kissed all over her face, and hugging the elf to her when their lips met again. Trying to tickle her with kisses, she proceeded to kiss under Elspeth's jaw, down her neck and onto her shoulder, pushing aside her leather and garments to get at her shoulder. She pushed her over a bit so she was on her back again, but this time Xylia lay next to her, with just her upper body resting comfortably on her elf.

Elspeth moans out sweetly in response to Xylia's kisses. She blushed when she felt her armor and under clothing slide over as Xylia tried to get it off. She'd barely noticed that Xylia had moved them to a different position. The kisses distracting her completely. Xylia's warmth of life made her tingle in places that she wasn't kissing. Her stomach was rolling with butterflies. Her mind starting to lose it's grip on control and reality. All that was there was Xylia, she couldn't hear any of the wild calls or the wind. There was only Xylia, and her beauty.

Xylia soon forgot about trying to tickle her and lost herself in just enjoying the feel of her elf with her mouth. The bottom of her neck to her shoulder was so soft, she just started licking and sucking on it, squirming over until she was straddling one of Elspeth's legs. She snuggled up on top of her happily, feeling the hard leather against her thin shift. Somewhere in her brain decided, however, that she'd like Elspeth to be as soft as she was.

Finally tearing herself away from Elspeth's neck, she set to work quickly trying to remove her armour. She couldn't help adding a few more kisses to her neck as she worked, though.

Elspeth's head was swimming, the kisses throwing her head into a sort of confusion. But her body couldn't mistake the feel of her armor leaving her body. She decided to help Xylia a bit and the process went pretty quickly, when the two of them worked on it. When all of it was off and to the sides scattered. She was left in her short shift, for she had had her belly button showing, and her leggings. It was slightly weird to her, with the weight of her armor gone she felt vulnerable in every way possible. But she felt safe with Xylia, as she wrapped her arms around her to feel safer.

"I... l..love you." She stuttered blushing slightly.

"I love you too..." Xylia murmured happily, returning the hug. Her wings fluttered excitedly behind her. She loved the feeling of being almost skin to skin with her, her hand drifting down towards Elspeth's belly, with her mouth soon following. After a few licks and kisses, though, Xylia put her mouth to the skin and blew a hard raspberry on it, giggling when she'd done so.

Elspeth shivered at the touches and kisses, only to be brought out of her pleasure with a silly rasberry. She giggled and laughed and pushed Xylia away. She hopped over to her quickly though and pulled her into a long and loving kiss. "i.. shouldn't keep you from your forest. I already have for to long." She looks down at the ground appoligetcally.

Xylia whined, trying to kiss her again. "I don't want to..." she mumbled in protest, though knowing she was right. "It's not your fault..." She licked at her face some more, and on her neck. Finally she sighed and rested her chin on Elspeth's shoulder. "Just promise me...we'll spend all night together?" There was so much more of her elf that she wanted to explore. "We'll play together and give each other happy dreams. And I'll kiss you all over and put flowers in your hair and we'll swim in the moonlight and curl up together until the night birds sleep..." And she held onto her elf as if she might disappear if she left her. "Promise me?"

Elspeth chuckled and smiled at Xylia. She was being so adorrible.Yes she was feeling the same way, not wanting to really leave her side, but it was just so adorrible coming from Xylia. She wrapped her arms around her and smiled as she listened. "I'm not going to dissappear I promise," she said when she felt Xylia cling to her a little more. "I'll wait for you to come back for me. The night. Yes, we shall do such wonderful things." She smiled. "But.. maybe not all of them in one night?" She suggested. "I mean I'm not going anywhere for a while." She smiled at her.

"Okay..." she murmured, mouthing her jawline just a bit more before forcing herself to step away. "I'll leave you some food on the toadstool. Do you remember where it is?" she asked, keeping her hands firmly behind her back. She fluttered her wings and lifted off, just waiting for her response before she flew away. She took the time to really look at Elspeth now in her shift and leggings, and bit her lip to keep herself from pulling them off right now. She would wait. Tonight. Tonight they'd have all the time in the world.

Elspeth smiled at the look of hunger Xylia was giving her. Xylia obviously wanted to stay and play. "I'm pretty sure i know where it is. It's just the same direction we came from right?" She asked. She really wasn't exactly what direction they'd come from. But she knew the sky and she knew from the sun which direction she needed to go. So she hoped she would be fine.

She nodded. "If you get lost, just call for me..." she said, then hesitated once more. Fluttering over, hands still behind her, she gave Elspeth one last, lingering kiss, not allowing herself to touch more than that. Slowly drifting away with her wings until they had separated again, she gave her a final longing look before flying off quickly, going to fix a meal and get her work finished as quickly as she could.

Elspeth sat there for a while. Smiling to herself. Xylia seemed to really care, to really want a relationship with her. She touched her lips and smiled. She really was going to like it here.

Later, she had eventually found her way to the toad stool. She had had to put her leathers back on, which actually didn't take long, it was just that she didn't want to be left completely unprotected. Food was there and it look absolutely scrumptious. But first, she went to the spring to get some water to drink. The cool liquid spilled down her throat. She smiled, it was perfect. She went back to see what Xylia had fixed for her to eat.

This time there were thicker mushrooms than before, and sweet small onions, roasted on thin sticks. Beside them was another bowl of salad like earlier, but smaller this time. There was also a pitcher of cool tea, with mint and rosemary leaves still in it. Xylia had really put a lot of work into the meal for her companion.

Currently, she was back at the clearing, hard at work setting something to grow. She hoped it would be ready in time for that evening. She wanted everything to be just right. Once it was well on its way, she hurried off to finish the rest of her work for that day.

Elspeth smiled at the food. it looked so delicious. She ate it all over time, even the tea, though she had taked the leaves out. She smiled. She could taste the love in every bite, and it made her stomach flutter, wondering what Xylia was doing. She sat there, warm and comfortable, thinking about how to surprise Xylia.

Late in the evening, when the sun was almost set, Xylia went searching for her companion excitedly. She had the most wonderful thing to show her! She stole quietly through the forest, wanting to sneak up on her again. She was careful to have all the flowers in her tendrils budded, so their scent didn't give her away, either. She wondered what Elspeth had been up to all afternoon while they'd been apart. She mostly hoped that she was thinking of her.

Elspeth, unsuspecting for the most part, had decided after a long long while, where the sun was almost down, that she would bathe in the spring. She realized to late that Xylia might be coming. She listened hard and heard the fluttering of Xylia's wings not to far. She was coming, and Elspeth was still buck naked bathing. Elspeth blushed, not sure what to do. She stayed submirged underwater for the most part.