The Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
he pulled a pda and pulled up a diagram. "basically were going to make a small incision on the back of you neck and place a small chip in the back of your neck. i have good news though my bosses think that you would be more valuable as soldiers rather than test subjects."

Kyoya scoffed at him.

"Yea, like I'd follow the orders of the military. And you're insane if you think I would let you place a chip in me."

the commander laughed. "you dont really have a choice on either of those." he pulled out a handgun and aimed it jasmines head. "if you dont listen ill be forced to blow her brains out"

Kyoya narrowed his eyes. His mind was racing with the possible outcomes of the situation. A logical decision came to mind.

"You wouldn't do that. She's too valuable to you. And besides, you would't want to waste all that money you just spent."

His voice sounded as if he were mocking the commander.

he laughed again. "your dead wrong. even dead we could still use her dna for testing to create super soldiers. Now you will follow orders."

Kyoya growled in annoyance. Another idea popped into his head.

"What if I said I didn't care if she died? How do you suppose you would get me to follow orders then?"

he laughed again. "your just an added bonus given to us, so killing you would be no problem" he turned his gun kyoya "now i would rather not kill you but if force me i will."

Kyoya's eyes narrowed. He had run out of options.
"Damn.."

He looked away angrily.

Crap. Liam had missed them - these were the wrong people entirely! As the guards returned from the arena, he noticed some of them heading towards him. This couldn't be good. Still, he decided to put on a brave face. "Hello, gentlemen," he said casually. "Did you enjoy yourself with Subject One?" This seemed to put them in a worse mood. Ohh, no, the 17-year-old subject thought. They'd only be this mad if Jasmine... had won?!

"Subject Two, you are to be taken to a nearby military base," a guard at the front told him. "Don't try to resist. You aren't as special as you think you are." Uh-oh. This guy wasn't taking any crap from Liam today. The small group of guards readied their tranquilizer guns. Just as Liam's tongue was about to reach four and a half feet so he could fight off the guards, down he went, with a tranquilizer dart in his side. As the team lifted Liam's unconscious body and carried him towards a nearby helicopter, younger subjects stared in wonder at the young man with the long tongue.

-|-|-

Some guards boarded the helicopter that Jasmine and Kyoya were on, bringing five subjects: younger ones that had no idea how they were here, older and wiser ones that had their fists balled up in their pant pockets, still others that stared down at the floor and nothing else. Then came the pairs. There were only two pairs of guards, but each pair was lifting an unconscious older subject on a stretcher. Last but not least, a group of three guards entered, two of them lifting the subject himself and one of them carrying a massive tongue. In total, there were ten subjects on board this helicopter. The guards busied themselves with taking the subjects to their proper places. Left in the same area as an annoyed Kyoya and a frustrated Jasmine were a confused and scared-looking 13-year-old, who was probably new to the facility, and the unconscious one with the long tongue.

"I'm Amy," the 13-year-old chattered. "Earlier, the testers tried shooting at me, but it didn't do much. They say I'm projectile-proof," she said wistfully. "I think they used NERF guns." Oh, boy. Amy was a talkative one. "Who are you people? Why does the military want me?"

The subject with the tongue - which was none other than Liam Lee - was still out cold, and contributed nothing to the unwanted conversation.

(I will post a CS for Amy later.)

Kyoya looked at the girl. He was still angry so he was reluctant to talk, however he figured he should at least introduce himself.

"Kyoya.. I don't know what they want with you."

Name: Amy Michaelis
Appearance:

AnimeGirl106-1.jpg

Personality: Amy is a talker. A BIG talker. She will chatter about just about anything if she thinks there's nothing going on. All this talking is probably an attempt to release some stress on her part, since she believes that holding things back is what creates bad feelings. So, naturally, she doesn't hold anything back. She doesn't believe in keeping secrets, thinking they only add tension later on, so she tries to be as honest as possible. She is a tad naive ("They can't do that to us! We're just teenagers!"), but she knows when things get serious. When they do, she is sweet, compassionate, and would never let down someone she appreciates. Amy's first impression of someone largely impacts how she will see them from that point onward, and it can be difficult to change her views once she has some established.

History: She had lived with a single mother for most of her life. At one point, she was walking home from school unchaperoned and taken in the middle of her commute. She has only been at the HRF for three weeks, and doesn't know all that much about its workings.

Ability: Amy's skin is impenetrable; it is impossible to leave so much as a scrape on it. Knives make contact with Amy like plastic objects, and of course, projectile weapons are a no-sell.

Weaknesses: She isn't all that fast, and her physical strength is just plain pathetic. Also, her talkativeness means that she might accidentally give away valuable information in front of hostile forces.

Other: Amy has an eidetic memory. Once she sees or hears something, she doesn't forget it. Ever.

Amy looked down at the bottom of the helicopter. "Oh," she said, dismayed by Kyoya's unwillingness to hold a conversation. A few seconds of silence went by, then she went right back to talking. "What about you?" Amy piped up. "Or her --" she gestured towards the girl sitting near Kyoya -- "or the guy with the tongue --" this was Liam -- "or anyone? These people - the ones who work here, I mean - they're probably not that smart if they don't know what they're using us for. Do they know? If they're going to herd us into a helicopter like animals, they should at least know why." Amy's voice was no longer perky and slightly high-pitched; towards the end of her rambling, it had shown some actual anger. With a last "hmph", the short 13-year-old folded her arms and leaned backwards into a wall, ignoring a distant shout of "Slander of the HRF is highly prohibited!"

"Nnehhh." Liam slowly began to regain consciousness and let out a moan-like sound. He got up onto his knees, ran his hands down his five-foot-long tongue to get some of the dirt off, and began retracting the long pinkish appendage to a normal, more human size. The slender boy-slash man shook his head, making a "pbbth" noise. "Whew," he stated to nobody in particular, laying back down on his back. "That was awkward." He stared upwards, annoyed. He was the one who had helped the HRF staff on multiple occasions, and now they sold him out like this?! Yeesh. Someday, I'm going to have to rewrite this system.

jasmine was frustrated she had to share a helicopter with that asshole. she lunged at liam but to no avail do to the binds holding her. "liam i ought to kick you ass."

Kyoya felt relieved when the girl finally quit talking. He couldn't handle her ramblings, especially not in the mood he was in. He looked around the helicopter. There were so many guards, and none of them looked friendly. He began to wonder when they would be arriving at their destination.

Amy looked back and forth between Kyoya, the guards, and Subjects One and Two. She wasn't sure what to think about any of this. Why did the older girl have ears and six tails? What was with Kyoya's eyes? Why was the wolf girl so annoyed with the boy with the tongue? She had so many questions, but she was worried about what would happen if she talked too much in front of Kyoya. He had shown some annoyance at her monologues before, after all.

Liam, meanwhile, blinked in surprise, noticing that Jasmine was trying to attack him. He shifted a bit to the side, not terribly worried, since his old adversary was bound to one spot. "What a shame," he said airily. "You're the one that's tied up." He was still visibly annoyed with the guards on the helicopter for not rewarding him for his service. Then again, he had helped out some of the other subjects on occasion, so that might be why. Perhaps they were punishing him for his nerve. "I can't believe I'm in here with Jasmine and two newbies," he mumbled under his breath, trying to keep the others from hearing. Despite all this, he tried to keep a cool head and survey his surroundings. "Hey," he said out of nowhere, speaking softly so only the people in the room with him could hear. "The guards are mostly focused on the areas to the front of this death machine, if that's any help. If my old maps were right, that's where they keep the chips," he informed the others. "Should we make a break for it or no?"

Kyoya looked at him in annoyance. He didn't like his ego complex. He had heard his remark that he tried to keep others from hearing, however, Kyoya's ears have extreme hearing capabilities. Not to mention that there was no way for him or Jasmine to move due to the bindings. And not only that, but they were trapt on the helicopter far above the ground. He look at Liam and sneered at him.

"And what do you suppose we do, oh wise one?" his voice was mockingly sarcastic.

"I don't suppose anything," Liam retorted, raising an annoyed eyebrow at Kyoya. "I'm just saying what I see. I'm not sure what any of us are supposed to do from here." Oh, here we go, the 17-year-old thought. This one's got potential, but he's obviously been spending waaay too much time with Jasmine. He mimed an exaggerated yawn. "They only tied my limbs to my body, you know. I'm not on the floor or anything. Roll to glory!" he chuckled, trying unsuccessfully to lighten the mood.

Amy let out a loud moan. "But whyyy?" she demanded to the ceiling. "Why does he get to roll around, even without the use of his limbs? He isn't special, is he? How do you become special, anyways? I thought we were all the same here."

Liam shook his head, smiling a bit. Oh, my sweet summer child, you have much to learn.

"Why do you guys think they grouped us together, anyways?" Amy's rambling was continuing incessantly. "Obviously it wasn't because we'd work together; everyone seems to hate each other, except for Kyoya and the Liam-hating girl. Are you a couple? Romance combined with genetic experimentation sells novels well." Oh, dear God. If she wasn't stopped soon, she would go on like this forever.

One of the guards on the helicopter who agreed with this strode over to the compartment of the four unlikely partners. He cast a smoldering gaze towards them, staring them down for a few seconds, before pulling out some extra rope. With a lot of wriggling and "Mmph!"-ing on Amy's part, her mouth was bound along with the rest of her body. The small girl continued to "Mmph!" before finally losing the tension in her body and sagging to the floor in silent defeat. "If any of you start yammering like her," the guard told the others, stabbing a finger at them, "I'll tie up your neck." With that, he turned on his heel and left, shouting to another unseen subject, "Slander of the HRF is highly prohibited!"

Although Liam's comments only angered Kyoya more, Amy's made him feel uncomfortable. His face grew hot with bewildered embarrassment.

"We are defiantly not a couple! In fact, I only met her today!"

Kyoya's words came across as defensive, as intended. He didn't know where she had gotten that idea, but either way, he was quite glad the guard had gagged her because he didn't know what other untruths she would have tried to say.

jasmine sat beck down angered by the sadistic asshole. she looked at the guard that tied up amy she used one of her tails to slowly take the guards knife. jasmine slowly cut the rope over amys mouth. she put a finger over her mouth to be quiet. after cutting the rope she hid the knife. she whispered to amy "if the guard comes back bite the rope to make it look like your still gagged."

Kyoya was slightly annoyed that Jasmine had done that. He knew that this girl wouldn't be able to stay silent for long. He stared at the wall across from him.

"Why do you think they want us. I know they said they want to make soldiers out of me and you, but why.. wouldn't we just be a liability? And in my opinion, they can all go to hell, both the military and the HRF."

Status
Not open for further replies.