The Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
jasmine slowly opened her eyes as much as she could and stood up she walked over to where kyoya was sitting and sat down she wrapped her tails around kyoya

Kyoya breathed out s sigh as her tails enwrapped him. He looked up to the gate, wondering what the punishments will be this time. He gave a small shudder.

"You idiot" she said softly. "Why didnt you just let me go. You wouldnt be in here if you had"

He laughed to himself.

"Because I'm a stubborn idiot. Besides, you don't need to take on all the responsibility of everyone in the facility.. and its not like i can't handle their punishments."

jasmine layed her head on his shoulder "let me just rest a minute." she slowly dozed off nuzzling her head into his shoulder

Kyoya didn't know what to do. He felt uncomfortable being so close to another person, however it was better than being alone.

jasmines ears perked as she heard heavy boots walking down the hall stopping at the door to their cell the shudder in the middle of the door slammed open as the head researcher looked inside. "well if it isnt my little riot makers, getting nice and cozy. i hope you 2 enjoy this cell its going to be a long time before you leave it"

A low growl started from Kyoya's throat. His eyes blazed with anger, despite the weakness of his body. His ears lay flat against his head.

jasmine lifted her head up. "i will kill you if its the last thing i do" the researcher laughed even if you did kill me it wouldnt change nything"

"And why's that? It'd make a hell of lot of difference to me. You'd be dead, and i'd be happy."

There was an angry smirk on his face.

in the blink of an eye, jasmine had the head researchers throat. the researcher told the guards not to taze. "if you want to kill me why dont you" she smirked. jasmine couldnt think of an answer she slowly released. the head reseachers neck and backed away

Kyoya watched in shock. He had not expected her to do that. Kyoya tried to stand, however he was still too weak, and with his hands bound, it was nearly impossible. He looked at the researchers.

"What do you want..?"

the door opened and the researcher walked in. "i came for the girl. the military wants to see her to buying her for using her dna to produce super soldiers." jasmine was in shock they were going to sell her. she backed all the way to the back of the cell

His eyes narrowed in anger.

"As if I'd let you bastards do that. Go make super soldiers some other way."

the head researchers laughed "and whos going to stop us." two guards walked in both armed with tasers the first guard immediately tased kyoya. jasmine tried to stop him but was tased immediately on the back of the neck. she dropped to the ground curled up from the pain

Kyoya gasped in pain. He winced as he sat up again.

"I said I would't let you.."

He voice came in gaps, between gasps of breath.

the guards picked up jasmine and began carrying her out of the cell. the head researcher laughed. "ill make a deal with you. stop us and you can have her back"

Kyoya growled in frustration and anger.

"This is hardly fair!"

she laughed. "lifes not fair, but those are the terms take them or leave them."

Kyoya desperately tried to get his hands free from the binding to no avail. In a final attempt he lunged forward in a last effort, knowing that this was his only chance. Using only his fangs he aimed for the head researcher's throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.