The Experiment *CLOSED*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren nodded, hugging her gently. He was blushing now, his eyes on the floor as he took her hand. "C'mon." He said softly, smiling a little. He led her to the car. One half of his mind was screaming for him to be happy, and one part was shaking in the corner, dreading what her opinions on these books would be. He helped her into the passenger seat, then slipped into the driver's seat. He headed to the library.

As they arrived she bursted right in. She knew how to find a book. So she hoped onto a library computer and typed in 'love'.

Love and Sex

...????

She turned around for Axel. "Is this the right one?"

(( XD XD ))

((*DIES* XD))

Darren followed in. "Emi you have to be quiet. Is which the right-" He stopped in mid-sentence, his face turning bright red. He swallowed thickly. "Yeah.." he said quietly, not expecting to actually see that come up on the screen. "Yeah..." he looked down.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Okay! Thank you~" she clamps her mouth and whispered, "Thanks!" She gets the book, not bothering to find the one about Anime, since the one she got was pretty thick. She put it in front of a librarian with a smile. For a second the librarians eyes widened and eyebrows Went up, but quickly replaced with a smile. "Library card please." She frowned. She didn't have one. She looked at Axel and smiled. "Card?"

Darren looked up from the computer. "Oh, huh? Oh, yeah." He pulled out his wallet and grabbed his library card, premium year membership, and handed it to the librarian, his face still bright red. He decided after she read that, he'd switch it out for the anime book he found and reserved electronically.

The librarian chuckled very very quietly, seeing his bright red face. She swiped the card, "Card number please. Then you may go." Emi had the book in her hands, already on page one.

Oh Lordy..

"62493-890." He said quietly, putting a gentle hand on Emi's shoulder, his eyes still on the counter. He did his best not to let his voice waver. He glanced at Emi to see her reaction to the book, even if just page one. He'd never actually read the book, so he had no idea what it started with.

• Love
"You're good to go! .. Have a nice day." She said casually. Giggling softly.

Love. What is it? That warm feeling in your chest when you look into the persons eyes. The way you feel when the person touches you. Love and Sex. Both have similarities. Since Sex is sort of different because you can have a one night stand with a man/women you hate but still enjoy it. Sex is a emotional process (sometimes) When two people bond and be closer than ever. We'll go into detail later. Loving someone is all about feeling. A real partner doesn't care how they look, yet they judge their partner by their personality and such. Sex is where you just get naked and make love. The phrase, 'Let's make Love.' Is commonly used when someone wants smexy times- And they are right. Loving someone during Sex is a completely different feeling, better and warmer. Compared to someone who had a one night stand.. Just no. That isn't love. You have to love your partner till the very end, enjoy each other. Have some smexy times if you can.

Foreplay! Grind! Do whatever your heart desires. This book will describe the meaning, feelings, and actions of/in love!

Emi closed the book. She read one full page. She sighed as she got confused by most of the words in their..

She turned to Axel. "What is Foreplay?"

The librarian behind them, raised her brows, trying to compress her laughter.

Darren, who had started to walk towards the door, stumbled. He, wide-eyed with a bright red face, struggled to find words. "L-let's wait to t-talk in the car...o..okay?" He said, glancing at the librarian, then holding his hand out to take Emi's.

(( XDDDDDDDDDDDDD :pokepoke: ))

Emi nodded, smiling. She plopped herself into the car and asked him again.

"What is Foreplay?" She says again, pouting. She wanted to know..

(( Poor Darren XD))

Darren swallowed, taking a deep breath. He started to speak, then stopped. Then tried again, though nothing came out. He looked at the book. Glossary? "Can I see that book please, Emi?" He asked in a quiet voice.

Emi hands him the book. "Isn't Sex when two people get Nude.. And.. 'Make love?'." She said,blushing slightly at what happen today. She realized something and slapped Axel. It wasn't that hard but.. It was hard. She hugged herself, her face really red now. "W- H- ..Why did you agree to dress me if you aren't suppose to?....eh.." She said, squeaking.

Darren rubbed his cheek. "Because you didn't know what it meant and I didn't know how to explain it and so I just agreed so not as to make you upset or anything I wasn't planning anything I promise." He said in one breath. She was scaring him a little. He flipped to the back of the book and relaxed slightly as he found a glossary. "Here, this will tell you the definitions." He said, flipping to the word 'foreplay'.

Emi shifted and nodded, putting the book in her arms.

About two minutes..

She slowly looked up from the book, blushing.

"O-Oh.." She said softly.

Her face froze. She looked at Axel. ".....I.. .never mind." She blushed again and closed the book. Sitting there quietly.

Darren was staring at the dashboard of the car. He didn't look at Emi for a long while. Starting the engine, he sighed softly and began the drive home. He smiled weakly at her. He felt extremely nervous.

Emi returned a small smile.. After about a long silence she spoke.

"I know this sounds inappropriate. But,... Do all boys um.. Foreplayw ith their partners?... Do all partners have sex..?"

(( You can even smell the awkwardness. Even touch it. :evilrabbit: ))

• Love
Darren was glad he was at a stoplight. The car was already stopped, but his foot still stepped on the brake. "D-do..wha...huh?" He took a moment to process her question. "N-not...all....most..." He said, a little unsure. "They don't umm...have to." He said, looking over at her.

She opened the book, and located a paragraph. She read it again and closed it.

She laughed softly. "In the book it says it's great.. Have you ever had..?" He probably knew what was the rest..

Darren shook his head quietly. "No." He said, pulling into his driveway. He unlocked the car, got out, then walked over, helping her out. He closed and locked the doors before unlocking the house door.

Emi nodded... She hugged him and buried her face into his chest.

"I love you Axel." Even though she said this before, she wanted to say it again.

"Will you love me till the end...?" She said softly,

Status
Not open for further replies.