The Experiment *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren's only reaction to her voice was his head rolling over to rest on his shoulder. He subconsciously held her closer to him, sleeping peacefully.

It was a little past 10 pm when Darren woke again. He yawned, but didn't move. He was unsure if Emi was awake or not, and he didn't want to wake her.

Emi yawned, she was awake. "Hi.." She would snuggle up against him even more, yearning her head so she can peck him on the lips. She did and curled up again, smiling.

"Hi Emi." He said softly. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. He was blushing a little from her kiss, but he held her close to him.

"Yes... Babe. It's babe, right? People call each other that in relationships.. Or are we in one...?" She said half giggle, her face red from embarrassment and cuteness.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Darren smiled. "Yes, and yes." He nuzzled her shoulder. "Hungry?"

• Love
"No.. Not really. But thanks anyways. Babe. " she giggled again, sighing and smiling at Axel. She moved some of his hair away from his forehead. Jst a little.

Darren blushed a little. "What would you like to do?" He asked her, holding her close to him. He gently rubbed her back as he held her. He did that if he got a little nervous about anything, even if he was happy or liked whatever was making him nervous.

She shrugged, "I don't know.. " She looked at him, her eyes ending up on his neck. And then his lips. She playfully climbed on to his and gave him innocent smile. She hugged him, her chest touching his. "...Can we get that love book now?"

[ LOLOLOLOL XD Sorry for late reply! ))

Darren stared into her eyes a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, we can get that book." He said with a soft smile. "We can check the library first, then check the book store." He said, hugging her softly.

((No worries ^~^))

She kissed his lips softly, nodding. "I love you Axel-Chan~~~!" She would say cutely, clinging to him. "...I learned that from a an-a-mei... Anime? Yeah! Anime," she looked up at the ceiling for a moment, "One part there was two people. A boy. And a girl. I don't remember much, but they were nude.... Is that love? They kissed,.."

( OH HER CLUELESSNESS CRACKS ME UP. XDDD ))

Darren's face turned bright red and his eyes widened slightly. "Umm...I-I'll..." he cleared his throat. "I'll get you a book on anime too." He said, smiling nervously. He hugged her. "C'mon. Let's get those books.." he said. He didn't want anything to happen before she knew what it was and he didn't want to make any awkward moments.

She raised a brow at him but shrugged. "Okay!" She looked down at her clothes. She was still in that little hospital dress.

She looked so cute when she looked up at him. "I need clothes, and shoes.." She noticed she was barefoot too. "I was so used to not having any shoes.. " Emi looked at his clothes, "Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Hmm.." He set her on the couch and walked over to the closet. He grabbed a blue t-shirt without sleeves that would look sort of like a short dress on her. He then grabbed a pair of his old shorts that were too small. They were black. "Are these okay?" He asked her softly.

She nodded... And waited. "Aren't you going to dress me...? You did it before." She cocked her head, looking confused. Emi didn't get why he got so nervous.. It was weird to her.

( LOLOL I can't stop laughing. LOLOL his reaction. XD )

((XD He doesn't know what to do XD))

Darren hesitated once more. "Okay." He said softly. He picked up the shirt first, turning to her. He took one of her hands and led it to the hem of her hospital gown. "Can you take that off please?" He asked, biting his lip a little.

"Okay." She did so. And she was nude. Jesus Christ, Axel might faint. Emi cocked her head at him again. She yearned for the shirt.

((XD *dead*))

Darren almost stopped breathing. He looked down at his feet fairly quickly, taking the shirt and pulling it over her head. He looked back up after doing so, taking a slight breath and helping her slip her arms through. "Ready for the rest?" He asked quietly, already picking up the shorts. He felt awkward doing this. It was different. First, they had both admitted a sort of attraction, second...he blinked slightly. I'm dressing a girl I like in my house... He almost stopped breathing, again, but forced himself to calm down.

• Love
"It's okay!" She grabbed the shorts from his hands. "You look like you're going to be sick. I think you should sit down." She stated as she put on her shorts, and looked down at herself.

"Still no shoes.." She pouted.

Darren did sit down for a little bit. He took a deep breath and then stood, going to get flip flops. He brought them back. "You can wear these. They'll be a little big, but they're better than nothing." He said softly, more relaxed now.

She slipped them on and smiled, hugging him. "Now to the books!" She said clearly excited. .... Axel might feel mixed emotion right now since she was going to find out all about love. And because he just saw a girls chest.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.