The Experiment *CLOSED*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren hijacked the security, the door opening in front of him. All the cameras blacked out. He started down the hallway, his quick pace silenced by his boots. He pulled his pistol out, making his way to the hall of operating rooms. On the way he noticed the electrical box. He smirked, hijacking it. The lights flickered as Emi screamed again, and all the electronic locks shut off, leaving the entire building unlocked except for the subject areas. Those had manual locks. Darren stuck a small disk on the electric box, then ran. When it went off, the settings he put in place stuck, so it would take over an hour to fix it. "I'm coming for you Emi...hang in there." He said quietly.

Jackson cured. "Dammit! He's hijacking everything!" He growled and sent some guards.

Emi groaned out in pain, she felt weak now, the blood draining out of her. A towel was pushed on to the spot where it was bleeding. The scientist stopped the bleeding. She didn't feel any better but she still felt like she could scream. She let out a scream. A small one. She groaned again, sobbing.

"A-Axel.."

As one guard rounded the corner, Darren fired a shot. It hit the guard square between his eyes. He smirked, putting on a wireless mic and tapping it into the intercom system. "Give up Jackson! You can't legally hurt her!" He spat, already closing in on the operation room. "I'm coming Emi!!"

Jackson cured again. "More guards, go get him!"

Another guard rounded e corner as he wildly shot at Darren.

Emi screamed lower and lower, energy draining out of her

Darren ducked behind a doorway. He pulled out what looked like a bouncy ball. As he threw it down the hallway, it bounced wildly off the walls before hitting the guard in the head, hard. Darren rushed past him and shot at two other guards before barreling into Emi's operation room. He froze. "Emi...?" He asked fearfully. At this time, the fact she was naked didn't phase him, but the blood did.

The scientists fled. They didn't care what their boss said.

Emi was on the table, her face twisted in pain and agony, blood dripped off her body and her back was still arched. "A...Xel.." She said quietly. Her eyes starting to droop. That was a bad sign.

"Emi!" He rushed to her side. A guard slammed through the door and he shot him. Darren's voice was loud in the intercom. "If I lose Emi you are going to wish you never met me!" He said, the threat echoing in the halls as he kicked a cabinet in front of the door, barricading it. He grabbed a few tools and started to sow her up, using the gash in her arm to gently insert an IV blood drip, sowing her wounds. He looked scared and angry. Scared of losing Emi, furious at Jackson.

Emi winced and her eyes close. But she was breathing. "I'm.. Sorry..." She said. "This is all my fault..." Tears went down her face after her eyes opened again.

"No it's not, it's not your fault." Darren said softly, gently cupping her face. "None of this is your fault Emi." He gently stroked her cheek with his thumb for a few moments before finishing off her stitches. He wrapped her wounds up and put the IV bag in a small purse-like bag. The IV had blood, infection prevention medicine, and pain medication. He brushed the blood off her lips, then leaned down, gently kissing her. "It's not your fault, I promise." He whispered gently.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, while wincing. She tried to get up, but almost fell. Maybe she lost too much blood... She leaned on him, gasping as her side burned like fire. She winced and clinked to him.

Making sure the IV didn't come out by wrapping it with tape, he shifted so she was wrapped inside his jacket. He zipped his jacket up, creating a safe, still cacoon around her, and bolted for the window. He hit it with his shoulder and it shattered. He grabbed the window sill, his arm strained under the combined weight. He glanced below them. Six feet. He dropped, landing and squatting a little, but it still hurt. He jumped on his motorcycle, taking off. He was headed towards his house, which was still on heavy lockdown.

She liked her little cacoon. What she didn't like was her being naked and her pain. She cried quietly, thinking still it was her fault.

When they reached his house, the door opened, sensing the key in his pocket. It locked behind them and Darren carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed, then grabbed a large t-shirt. He slid it over her, careful with the IV, before hugging her. He pulled his mask and glasses off. "It's okay Emi, your safe now..no one can hurt you." He said, shaking a little.

She curled up a little ball, being careful as she winced.. "..lay next to em.. Please.. " she whispered, wanting to cuddle with him. She does not take him or her life for granted because anything can happen.

Darren laid down after taking his jacket off. He now wore a black t-shirt and khaki shorts. He pulled her close to him, holding her close. He wouldn't let her go. She was hid, and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her more without their own suffering.

She cried softly and quietly as she cuddled up next to him. "...Axel. I love you." She said, sniffling with a slight cute giggle. At least she got a bit happy. "Even though I said this a million times."

"I love you too Emi. As long as I can, I will protect you." He said quietly, smiling faintly at her giggle. "I'm sorry I let them take you...I should have fought them." He kissed her forehead.

Emi whispered, "No.. It's okay..." She said, hugging him tighter. "I'm just glad I'm safe now.. I know I'm safe.. Because I'm with you..." She said again. Running a hand through his hair as he fully kissed him. Not a shy one. Or a peck. A full on kiss.

Darren wrapped his arms around Emi, kissing her back. He blushed a little, holding her close. He'd never let her go. As long as he stood, as long as his heart beat, as long as he lived, he would protect her. He would love her. He would be her's.

Emi pulled away reluctantly, breathing some air. A knock was on the door. "Open up, sir." A rough voice called. Not the same one, eyes more respectful and kinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.