The Eternal Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for hot pirate chicks on my ship, but still. I feel that most enemies wouldn't exactly be filled by fear by the look of the crew :P

Its kind of like that one psychological movie called sucker punch?

Where the five girls have imaginations that they are cutting crap up with katanas and shoot the fuck out of people with guns?

But yeah, TER really needs some dudes. lol

I think we are scary because of the rumors about us. xD

Okay this the The Eternal Revenge Crew Mates

Xarn - THE Badass Battle-Hardened Beastman who's name is known throughout the galaxy, A feared pirate. Behind him is his deadly loyal crew mates who stand by him with quite the loyalty

Jaylin - An Analytic, well-organized, beautiful first mate of The Eternal Revenge that keeps everyone in check and things running.

Nine - A Cyborg highly skilled in Intel and Assassinations, currently working under Xarn and being chased/tracked down by her former superiors

Bree- A sensual but strong Mecha user that was gambled off to The Eternal Revenge, where she luckily became a great addition to the Eternal Revenger

Klunk - A intelligent alien with immense knowledge of machinery and an amputated eye. He leads the engineers the The Eternal Revenge.

Lakche- A vivacious blood-thirsty Ral'Cie swordmaster. She has history with the infamous Ral'Cie Mafia known as the Dev'keiov, who hunts her down viciously.

Auctor- A young stowaway turned gunman who's got quite the knack for killing, he's somewhat lax, but is still extremely skilled and deadly

Aeytr'Syn - A unique quarian who often scouts for The Eternal Revenge due to her high speed and stealthiness, she follows Xarn even though they once had a shaky start.

Just like to point out not a robot. I just have a Robotic Eye cause Xarn cut out the original.

I did not notice this until now, but I shall accept it anyways!
Also, Earth is kinda just one of a big load of planets :P It is unique pretty much only due to being the home of humans. So in other words, its not very unique.
Okay this the The Eternal Revenge Crew Mates

Xarn - Badass Battle-Hardened Beast of A Leader
Jaylin - An Analytic, well-organized, beautiful first mate of The Eternal Revenge
Nine - A Cyborg skilled in Intel and Assassinations
Bree- A sensual Mecha user that was gambled off to us.
Klunk - A highly intelligent alien with an amputated eye that engineers the TER
Lakche- A vivacious blood-thirsty Ral'Cie swordmaster.
Auctor- A young trigger happy stowaway turned crew-mate
Aeytr'Syn - A unique quarian who is quite the compassionate pirate

The TER does seem intimidating if you look at it this way.
When you say it like that, then yes, quite intimidating. I still want more big, mean things! >:D

I did not notice this until now, but I shall accept it anyways!
Also, Earth is kinda just one of a big load of planets :P It is unique pretty much only due to being the home of humans. So in other words, its not very unique.

When you say it like that, then yes, quite intimidating. I still want more big, mean things! >:D

Well you could also look at the fact you have more Ships loyal to you. Even though you have only the Eternal Revenge under your direct control you could be considered a Commadore. If that makes you seem tougher.

I wouldn't say trigger-happy for my character. He rarely takes out his gun. Just gets an unusual pleasure from killing people. He has a blood lust maybe?

Well you could also look at the fact you have more Ships loyal to you. Even though you have only the Eternal Revenge under your direct control you could be considered a Commadore. If that makes you seem tougher.
Yeah, I actually already had that plan. Lots of ships are more or less loyal to Xarn, though they all kinda just go about, trying to get rich, while paying Xarn a "tax" so to say, as well as being ordered around on special occasions : P

Yeah, I actually already had that plan. Lots of ships are more or less loyal to Xarn, though they all kinda just go about, trying to get rich, while paying Xarn a "tax" so to say, as well as being ordered around on special occasions : P

It would be intimidating if we had a set of ships in action at one time, The Eternal Revenge in the Front the two or three others coming in from the rear.

I mean imagine your just a simple crew mate when you see a formation of badass pirate spaceships coming to mess your ass up. lol. I would be so scared.

If you go through with this idea, Maybe Lakche should command one of the ships. I mean she only cares for the blood spill not the spoils. Most likely take some gold to get food on the table for her crew (Or not if she decides not to give a shit and they can find their food and gold themselves) which gives Xarn the most if not all of the gold. And if Lakche gets the ship I gotta figure out a transition from Eternal Revenge swords men to a captain of her own ship.

However if this idea is implemented we'd have to get more people to join or the ships crews would be far to spread out unless some of us decide to roleplay two characters or we have NPC's that we get to control.

It would be intimidating if we had a set of ships in action at one time, The Eternal Revenge in the Front the two or three others coming in from the rear.

I mean imagine your just a simple crew mate when you see a formation of badass pirate spaceships coming to mess your ass up. lol. I would be so scared.

If you go through with this idea, Maybe Lakche should command one of the ships. I mean she only cares for the blood spill not the spoils. Most likely take some gold to get food on the table for her crew (Or not if she decides not to give a shit and they can find their food and gold themselves) which gives Xarn the most if not all of the gold. And if Lakche gets the ship I gotta figure out a transition from Eternal Revenge swords men to a captain of her own ship.

However if this idea is implemented we'd have to get more people to join or the ships crews would be far to spread out unless some of us decide to roleplay two characters or we have NPC's that we get to control.
Eh, I think I'll stay with just the Revenge so far. If we get a big bunch of people joining, we might need another ship at some point though :P And who knows, maybe Xarn will grant who he feels is worthy/most loyal/cares least about money could be the one to take command of said ship. :3

I think Dedtoo is right. Right now it is best to stick together, so we don' t make the thread too complicated or confusing right away. It also gives the story an extra plot poing, having Xarn trust someone with their own ship. It opens a pathway of friendship or betrayal between characters.

Jaylin will always be loyal to Xarn- worse comes to worse, I can help play a NPC with Ded to help further the story.

Eh, I think I'll stay with just the Revenge so far. If we get a big bunch of people joining, we might need another ship at some point though :P And who knows, maybe Xarn will grant who he feels is worthy/most loyal/cares least about money could be the one to take command of said ship. :3

Okie Dokie. ^^

friendly reminder: Let's try not to over post- so everyone has time to get their own post in before moving on. Dedtoo or myself will push the plots with our posts. :D If you have ideas of where you would like to see it go, please post them in here so we can have a group discussion!

I'm sorry v.v but where is everyone else? Like 3 people haven't posted... o.o

everyone has different schedules NorwayFOO, we can't expect people to reaspond as quickly as we would like. That is why I told people to hold back from posting so much so often. We need to give everyone the chance to contribute :)

Well, I kinda didn't plan to post before everyone else had posted : P
Buuut I think I will soon. Anyone who hasn't posted then won't be on the attack team.

Status
Not open for further replies.