The Eternal Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name:
Auctor
Appearance:
View attachment 17727
Bio: (Will slowly build as we go xD) He was about 14 when he joined and doesn't do much. He doesn't care if he lives or not and as a strange enjoyment from killing people. He doesn't like payment just lives on the pirate ship for the free food and the fact that he can kill and not be chastised for it.
Personality: He is mysterious and talks with a monotone always sounding bored.
Skills: He is extremely fast and is very good with pistols. He has a strange black pistol that looks blurry. No one has ever seen him carrying it with him but he seems to pull it out of thin air when he draws it. He is also good with most other weapons with the exception of longer guns and rifles.
Extra: Not much is known about him and no one knows how he joined the group. He showed up one day on the ship and just started following orders.

Lakche would be willing to teach him some sword skillz for close combat.

If he'd want. :P

I will change my Bio then! >=]

I was trying to get an intimidating aura about him. I will retry... hmmmm...

I will change my Bio then! >=]

I was trying to get an intimidating aura about him. I will retry... hmmmm...
Well, I'm seeing it a bit from Xarn's perspective, and well... Something he can simply step on usually fails to impress, ya know :P

Raven___Fire_Emblem_by_Zero0mtk.jpg

Good for an appearance photo if anyone wants to use it. I have alot of these, including Lakche. lol

I tried again! This time putting in a hight, upping the age, and creating more of an aura... I think... He could still be stepped on if Xarns fast enough >=D

I tried again! This time putting in a hight, upping the age, and creating more of an aura... I think... He could still be stepped on if Xarns fast enough >=D
Well, well, well. A little stow-away, have we? Well, it's a reasonable explanation, I suppose :P
So yeah, accepted! :D

Also, I'm happy with the amount of people we've had so far! :D Yet a crew like this can never have too many! And I especially encourage the less human-looking ones of you to step forth! >:D

Well, well, well. A little stow-away, have we? Well, it's a reasonable explanation, I suppose :P
So yeah, accepted! :D

Also, I'm happy with the amount of people we've had so far! :D Yet a crew like this can never have too many! And I especially encourage the less human-looking ones of you to step forth! >:D

I recommended one my friends to join this RP. ^^

She'll hopefully put her Character Application later. :D

name: Victoria
appearance:
images

bio:
She was an orphan with a dream to be a pirate her whole life. As she grew up her passion grew more and more. So as a teen she ranaway and bought a ship of her own with the money she earned. Of course she ran into The Enternal Revenge and was captured. She earned the Xarn's trust. She now works as a crew member on her ship. She looks up to Xarn and does whatever she says no questions asked.

I like how this thread is open to any species of outer space life- and there are only three non-human looking characters :P

I like how this thread is open to any species of outer space life- and there are only three non-human looking characters :P

Lol. I'm actually thinking of making a second character with the race coming from the Mass Effect games.

name: Victoria
appearance:
images

bio:
She was an orphan with a dream to be a pirate her whole life. As she grew up her passion grew more and more. So as a teen she ranaway and bought a ship of her own with the money she earned. Of course she ran into The Enternal Revenge and was captured. She earned the Xarn's trust. She now works as a crew member on her ship. She looks up to Xarn and does whatever she says no questions asked.
Eh... We get to know almost nothing about her, other than that she wants to be a pirate. And really, she does not look like someone Xarn would bring along for his crew.
So, not accpeted. Either flesh out the character a bit more, or make a new one.

Also, how come I've only gotten two not-human looking crewmembers yet? D:

Hmmm... I have never played Mass Effect, yet I like the Quarians... Yet I also want a Turian D: Uh... Uh... Flip a coin or something! I dunno! >_<

The Moment of truth...It is..Quarian. lol

LOL

QUARIAN APPLICATION

Name: Aetyr'Syn (Aetyr The Quarian Pirate)
Race: Quarian

Appearance: Aetyr is on of the few Quarians whom are comfortable and confident without their mask She has greenish hair and a purplish colored skin and amazing golden eyes
my_wife__s_tali_zorah_redesign_in_3d_by_nebezial-d4szlc0_zpsb712529b.jpg

Bio: Aetyr was an adventurous, vivacious and loud. Traits rarely found in her species, The Quarians. Due to her being adventurous she took a ship to fly around the galaxy when the sworn enemy of the Quarians, Geths, robotic aliens with high-tech weaponry shot her cruiser down, she made a crash-landing on Earth (I'm assuming that TER is docked here) and when she thought all was lost, Xarn found her. He was ready to kill her when she offered her services as a fighter and parts of her high-tech cruiser. This convinced him and she joined the TER where she lives out her adventurous dreams happily with the rest of the crew despite the shaky starting. Because of her speed and stealthiness she became a scout for the The Eternal Revenge. She rides a small cruiser that is able to make itself invisible as long as she's not moving.

Personality: Stated above, she's a very outgoing, unique Quarian. She seems to be the least ruthless of the TER so far, showing compassion to the poorer people she loots, She often offers their lives for their valuables. She can be particularly ruthless to robotic alien, simply due to the similarities to them and the Geth.

woo! there we go! a step in the right direction! Also, what's up with all these ladies? I feel like the men are totally outnumbered

Everyone wants to be the hot pirate chick xD the men of the crew are normally drunkards... normally there is only one hot girl but I'm fine with the extras xD

woo! there we go! a step in the right direction! Also, what's up with all these ladies? I feel like the men are totally outnumbered

Because clearly the TER is just a ship owned by the Pimp Xarn and his badass girls. coughanddudestocough.

Oh and the Quarian APP is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.