The Eternal Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't forget Ded, I need people behind with me to do some maintenance and ship attack stuff >.<

Yeah, I know. And you've got at least one back there with you : P But yeah, I'll be posting soon.

You can pretty much always count on my guy being back on our ship to help repair or do other ship crap

you mack it sound like a threat!!! witch is not helping this at all
name: Raven"Grimm' dark
appearance:
straightjacket.jpg

bio:
Grimm is crazy andkilled three million people. She has had a hard life it started with her motherthen her father they died a slow and painful death she never wanted them to diebut she wanted them to kill them. She killed a man that helped her she killedover 10 million people to add the people she killed at the hotel. The hotel shekilled three thousand people.

Personality

This is How I act: Can get hyper at times, normally shows no emotionexcept when she gets hyper or has one of her mental break downs.

These are My Biggest Vices
: She is insane in her head, tends to talk toherself sometimes, has a bad need to kill things weather their from animals tosmall children anything is in her kill zone.

Likes: Food, Candy, Soda, Fireworks, Blood, Explosives, Anythingelectronic, sharp objects (probably should keep these away from her), skintight clothes (loves to wear mini skirts), and anything warm.

Dislikes: Anything cold, loud noises (makes her go crazy), Anythingevolving work, anyone that anoys her frequently, and smokers.

you mack it sound like a threat!!! witch is not helping this at all
name: Raven"Grimm' dark
appearance:
straightjacket.jpg

A completely crazy person, who has murdered millions, with a blade, I'm guessing. And somehow, she is still alive. Not to be mean, but I've already got a few crazy murderers on my ship, who have a character beyond "crazy murderer".
Not accepted.

May I ask who Newbton is? I've seen him post about three times now on the IC but never post a character in OOC. So is he a plot twister? (Plot twister!) Becasue you killed his first character so he obvisoly wasn't a main character. I am confused.

May I ask who Newbton is? I've seen him post about three times now on the IC but never post a character in OOC. So is he a plot twister? (Plot twister!) Becasue you killed his first character so he obvisoly wasn't a main character. I am confused.
I'm not sure myself, actually... He started posting IC without posting here. I asked him about it on his profile, but he didn't reply to me, so I don't really know :S
But I'm gonna have Esthalia delete at least his last post, and I'm gonna try messaging him again.

Letting you all know. On Phone right now Internet was cut early Cause Im moving I should be back next week catch you all then.

ATTN PLAYERS: THIS POSTER SHOULD BE IGNORED. THIS MEMBER DID NOT CREATE A CHARACTER SHEET AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE NOT APPROVED TO PLAY IN THE GAME. IF YOU SEE ANY POSTS UNDER THIS PERSONS NAME- DO NOT RESPOND.

Ded, I do not have the power to delete other users posts. This is as best we can do. If he/she continues to post in a game they were not approved for, I will approach a moderator.

Sorry for the delay everyone
I did not realize that I was the one we were waiting for T_T

I will have a post asap

Name: Ramses Dalgoon

Race: Lionid

Bio: Ramses stands at a height of sixteen feet, an average for his race. He specializes in heavy weapons but the main one he uses in an energy hammer. He's intelligent but always refers to himself in the third person and no one has ever known why. As a child he was bred into military life. His father, Ra Dalgoon, sent him to prestigious military schools being and admiral himself. Ramses has always been good at single-handed combat but lacks in the department of planning operations. His teenage life was filled with conflict for, around that time, his home planet Kendra started a war with its neighboring planet Clinthan I. As the war raged on for well over ten years, Ramses finally found himself commanding a fleet as Judicator. One day, on a simple strafing run, Ramses became under fire from one of his own cruisers. He believed that an enemy spy had taken over the ship and commanded that all main batteries fire on the cruiser, destroying it in a matter of minutes. No sooner had he given the command than he was taken into custody by the military. He spent over a year on trial, always giving the same explanation, until he was sentence to death. He since escaped his home planet and has been on the as a gun for hire. He turned his attention to pirating as it has his two favorite things: fighting and spaceship travel.

Appearance: Ramses has a brown pelt with tan around his mouth, feet, paws, inside his ears and end of his tail. He always had a smile or smirk on his face and always likes a good laugh. His mane is of medium length and brown with a gray tint in color. His sixteen feet tall figure is lean but comes off as bulky to other races. His eyes are a golden orange. He's use to wearing heavy armor but has not since his days in the military. Instead, he now usually wears a tank top with a pair of loose, cut off jeans. He never shows his face in new places and always uses a hooded cloak when applying for new jobs/ collecting money.

Weaknesses: Very small things/spaces and chess. (he just can't win a game even though he likes it)

Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, heavy weapons and tinkering.

Name: Ramses Dalgoon

Race: Lionid

Bio: Ramses stands at a height of sixteen feet, an average for his race. He specializes in heavy weapons but the main one he uses in an energy hammer. He's intelligent but always refers to himself in the third person and no one has ever known why. As a child he was bred into military life. His father, Ra Dalgoon, sent him to prestigious military schools being and admiral himself. Ramses has always been good at single-handed combat but lacks in the department of planning operations. His teenage life was filled with conflict for, around that time, his home planet Kendra started a war with its neighboring planet Clinthan I. As the war raged on for well over ten years, Ramses finally found himself commanding a fleet as Judicator. One day, on a simple strafing run, Ramses became under fire from one of his own cruisers. He believed that an enemy spy had taken over the ship and commanded that all main batteries fire on the cruiser, destroying it in a matter of minutes. No sooner had he given the command than he was taken into custody by the military. He spent over a year on trial, always giving the same explanation, until he was sentence to death. He since escaped his home planet and has been on the as a gun for hire. He turned his attention to pirating as it has his two favorite things: fighting and spaceship travel.

Appearance: Ramses has a brown pelt with tan around his mouth, feet, paws, inside his ears and end of his tail. He always had a smile or smirk on his face and always likes a good laugh. His mane is of medium length and brown with a gray tint in color. His sixteen feet tall figure is lean but comes off as bulky to other races. His eyes are a golden orange. He's use to wearing heavy armor but has not since his days in the military. Instead, he now usually wears a tank top with a pair of loose, cut off jeans. He never shows his face in new places and always uses a hooded cloak when applying for new jobs/ collecting money.

Weaknesses: Very small things/spaces and chess. (he just can't win a game even though he likes it)

Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, heavy weapons and tinkering.

Looks good! Welcome aboard! feel free to read the IC thread and post at any time.

I'm so sorry everyone. Due to my current work load I am unable to continue this RP.

Hopefully we will see it rebirthed in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.