The Escape

Rina had managed to wiggle away from the wall slightly but she really wasn't able to move much. She ducked down so the glass missed her those as she wiggled around she managed to get a few cuts, not that it bothered her. Pain was nothing new anymore, one of the reasons why guards got bored of her. "Well before we get going..can someone.. undo this jacket?" She growled out of frustration as she tried to change her form but still the jacket remained impossible for her to break out of. She looked up at Julianne, blinking a few times. "Hi Ice Girl." She mused.

Julianne moved closer to her so she could help her out of the jacket but froze at her nickname. Goosebumps rose upon her skin just at the word 'ice' and she shivered slightly. "Oh, um... Hi..." She mumbled, not making eye contact. She cleared her throat and spoke louder, "I uh, I can help you out of that, if you like." Her voice was still soft but at least it was loud enough to be heard. She was very shy around all these new people as she always has been but now especially, she had to be sure they liked her enough to keep around hopefully for a very long time...

She awkwardly held one of her arms with her other hand and shifted her weight to one leg as she waited for Rina's reply.

"Well it's not like I was just asking for someone to undo it... of course I want you to get me out of this thing!" Her words dripped with sarcasm and ended in a hiss. Though she blinked a few times in realization and muttered, "Sorry. A bit cranky is all." She sighs, this was awkward and uncomfortable. She hated this feeling of helplessness.

Julianne shrunk down into herself a little at her harsh words. She should be stronger than this, especially considering all the terrible things she has gone through in her lifetime and most of the time when the guards were being cruel she would fake it and act as if none of their words harm her but actually, the insults do cut her every time even if she would never admit it. "It-it's fine. Don't worry about it." She told her with a small smile.

She then goes around Rina and undoes the buckles on her straight jacket. Once she finishes she pulls the jacket off from around her and throws it across the room. "There you go."

Aryn moaned, surfacing briefly to a semiconscious state. His wings moved weakly, causing the wounds to once again bleed. Someone had opened his cell, but his eyes didn't focus, and Aryn fought the sedative's pull. "Help..." he whispered. His eyes drifted shut and with an effort he opened them again. "Please," he said, slightly louder. "Help..." his eyes rolled back into his head and he slumped to the floor from his half-sitting position, cracking his head. It bled, but Aryn didn't feel it. He was lost again in blackness and memory.Their hands reached out to him like gloved claws, whispering, "It won't hurt..."

Julianne froze at the sound of the new voice, someone really needed help. She quickly exited Rena cell and looked around then approached the other cell that was forcibly opened by who she calls the Rock. "Hello?" She called out tentatively and froze when she saw Aryn's broken and bleeding form. "Oh my god…" She gasped and ran over and kneeled beside him. Her eyes scanned his body, her mind reeling with what she could do to help him. She wasn't sure how she could stop the bleeding without some sort of cloth to apply pressure to it which she didn't have. Instead she would at least help him up and out of his cell then take it from there. She walked closer to him and was about to try to help him up when she finally noticed his wings. "Oh dear…" 'So that is where this blood is coming from…' She thought to herself.

She moved behind him and unpinned his wings the best that she could. "There, that should be a little better…" She told him then bit her lip, trying to think of a way to help him out. He looked like he wouldn't be able to move on his own very easily right now and she won't be able to carry him. She sighed silently and called out to the rest of her allies, "Um, can someone help here? I don't think he can move."

"Yeahhh!!" Her hands turned into claws and she grins wildly at her. "Ohhh I like you, you're my favorite so far. Thank you Ice Girl." With that she walked over to Aryn's cage with her, she used the hooks of the claws to help free his wings. "Hmmm... Any of you good with wounds? Ha! What a joke we been here most of our lives." She mused, leaning down next to the male. "I can make you a needle but we'll need thread to close the wound with."

Dark walked in, "You can close them with heat, Julianne." He said as if he knew just about everything about each one of them. They might have changed slightly since the files he had read, like the girl who was wildly excited, she clearly wasn't exactly what the files had said. "Just place your hands above the wound, heat them up and let the wounds scar shut. It's called cauterization or something along those lines." He said walking over to them. The files also didn't say how badly they beat Aryn, but he should be fine.

Julianne hadn't really been paying much attention to the opening of the cell since she had been focused on the injured boy in from of her so she didn't notice it when Dark had entered which caused her to jumps slightly at the sound of his suddenly closer voice. She was surprised by what he had said, she had never known that she could heal too. "Oh, really? Ok..." She licked her lips nervously and approached Aryn

She wasn't sure how to do this so she just did what Dark had said she should. She lightly held her hands just above the wound on the boy's wings then heated them until just before a flame would be produced and lightly placed them onto the wound. The bleeding soon stopped and it started to close so she removed her hands and began trying to cool them down. "Like that?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes, it forces a scar to appear over the wound. It looks like you did it just right, no burn took place so their is no risk of infection." He said almost complementing her. Then he turned around "Stone, are you making any progress?" Dark rounded the corner and looked around slightly. The door would be opening soon, almost ten minutes had passed. "Everyone get ready. As soon as Stone gets this door down we have to get moving." Dark said running over to stone.

The guards were arming themselves with anything and everything they could use against these mutants. They had grabbed the flashlights, the first thing the guards thought of was taking down the most experienced, without Dark they hoped the rest of them would panic and give in. Then they grabbed a modified taser that would pierce threw stone and cripple him with volts of electricity. It might even be enough to kill the big man but that was not their concern. After that they grabbed some riot shields, that would hold off physo-girl while she finished the rest of them off.

"Don't rush… Me… Almost… Done!"
With a final cry of effort, Adam tore an adequately-sized hole in the door, managing to rip a slab of metal clean out of it. It wasn't particularly efficient, nor was it particularly clean – however, the party could now escape, through the gap that had been forcibly created. Charging through it, Stone looked about him, raising the slab of metal in a pre-emptive defence. It was quite convenient that the door had been made out of such a sturdy material – holding it like a Roman Scutum, it would provide some sort of protection – not from electricity, given that it was likely conductive. However, if he needed a throwing weapon of something to protect from bullets or blasts, there it was.

And, though it would take quite a bit of effort, he reasoned to himself that he could bend the metal around his arm, twisting it, so that it became an arm-mounted lance, of sorts. Of course, this would sacrifice his shield, bit it could prove a useful idea in the future.
"Come on," he bellowed, growing tenser with every passing minute, "Let's go! I can ony shield you people from so many attacks, and I've seen what kinds of things they've made to deal with me! Just get out, move!"
Not that he wasn't going with them. He was just waiting for them, otherwise he would likely eb caught with his pants down.

"Get threw the wall." Dark said as he was about to run threw himself. He had been charging himself up in a shadow so now he was flowing with power. It the marks on his chest were now slightly glowing but something made him stop moving. Based on the layout of the building the room ahead lead to an area where the closest spot the guards would be was behind him, threw the door. He turned around. "Everyone get threw, it should be safer over their." Though what Dark said was true a single guard was in the room. He pulled out his taser when he noticed Stone busting threw the wall and was about to fire.

The door started to unlock and slowly opened to reveal a group of guards standing armed and ready for a fight. Dark sent them flying back with a full out blast that drained most of his power. "Get threw the door!" He said hoping they would listen to him instead of stand ground and fight. They would never be able to get out if they tried to fight.

Julianne jumped at the sound of the crashes from Stone breaking through the wall as well as Dark's blast to throw the guards back but once the fighting started she snapped into action. She knew she had to get out, help the wounded boy in front of her and make sure none of her new allies waere taken or killed this close to their escape. Her first action was to create a large ball of fire to help ward off the oncoming guards by pressing her hands together then slowly bringing them apart, the space in between them then being filled with flame. Once it was about so large as the distance between from shoulder to shoulder she wound her arms up and threw it as hard as she could at her attackers, bringing down four of them, their bodies still smoking when they hit the ground.

Immediately after doing so she bent down and wrapped Aryn's arm around her shoulder and brought/ carried him out of the room being attacked to the one Stone broke through to. After she placed him on the ground she ran back in to help Dark. She may not know him at all but so far he's been leading them and he knew the most about getting out due to experience along with his knowledge of all of them also. She wasn't sure how he came about this information but was glad he did, so far at least.

She ran back into the fight, her hands and some of her arms alight with flames.

Rina raised an eye brow, casually walking after them. She sighed. "Any weapon and ammo guys. Get out of the room please." She smirked arm forming into a rocket launcher. She waited until they got out of her way before firing. Riot shield? They should of been prepared for any weapon. She laughed her herself, how pathetic. Her other arm formed into a automatic Gatling Gun, rolling as she rapid fired at the guards who remained, if any got away from the blast. Her weapons were so accurate and precise, they had no worry for the room being damaged from her attack.

She continues her walk, so far so good she was keeping control. She saw the blood and it created a spike like feeling in her energy but she settled it down. Don't make them bleed to much Rina. You'll lose control. She shook her head, she needed to remember this.

Aryn was first aware of heat on his wings. His head throbbed from where he hit it, and it was possible he had a concussion, although he couldn't tell. His mind was still fuzzy, and his body numb. He was thankful the drugs were starting to wear off- he didn't want to be a burden, although he wouldn't be much help when he was fully conscious. Someone moved his limp form, and he was then sure he had a concussion; his head felt like it might split open, and he lost track of time for a moment. He realized he had been placed on the floor.

He tested his body, assessing his injuries. He accounted a sprained ankle and a cracked rib, along with multiple lacerations and bruises that covered his body. He could heal them when his head cleared, but he knew from experience that it would take time. His eyes drifted open and he moved his head, looking around. Everyone was fighting the guards, and hence not paying attention to him. He didn't care. He didn't want people fussing over him, anyway. He concentrated, closing his eyes. He was able to tell the difference between the guards and the mutants quite easily, for they had different genetic makeups. He located the ones with stun guns, and slowly started to break their minds. It was simple to find their worst fears, to plague their minds with it and to make them see things that were never there.

His nose started to bleed, and the pain in his head was becoming almost unbearable. But he would quit when he died.

"Listen Kid," He said to Aryn as he was carried out by Julianne, "Don't go off and get yourself killed. We will need you later on." He said as he turned to stone. The man with the taser fired and before Dark new what happened he was standing in front of the large man. Instantly he watched the needles pierce though his skin and a slight feeling of shock. It was strange, everything was happening slowly. He could feel the needles stop, buried far inside his gut. "Stone, bust threw that wall." He pointed to an unstable wall that was poorly kept. This room was the 'social' area for all the weaker mutants. The ones that had non-deadly powers like the glob. His only power was to smell.

"Just keep going that way until you reach the final wall." He managed to rasp out before the shock became crippling. The guard kept turning up the pulse. "Just get everyone out." He muttered as he fell to his knees. The shocking was over but the pulse had messed him up. He just wanted the others to get out.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
In the back of his mind he remembered Rina could go berserk at the sight of blood. He couldn't do anything about it now that he was crippled. Already he had slipped up, instead of getting out of her way he should have pushed her into the other room and made her follow stone out. As he sat there on his knees he looked down at the wires that would feed the electricity he started to pull it out and dropped the needles to the ground. A small bit of blood started to seep out. It was nothing serious. As long as Rina didn't see it.<o:p></o:p>

Julianne froze when she saw Dark get hit by the taser. "No!" She screamed and the flames which coated her arms burst, growing twice their size before which successfully blew those guards that were closest to her. So far none of the guard got her too badly but she definately had bruises and was soaking wet from the hose they use to ward her off and dampen her flames. She started running toward him, slipping at times but gained her balance again and her adrenaline was rushing and fueling her inner heat so much so that even the places where she stepped, if wet, immediately turned to steam upon contact. Once she made it over to him, she made sure to keep the guard from getting too close. She would have helped him out too but knew that her skin was burning hot and he would only be further injured by that. "Someone, please help me get him out of here!" She shouted to her comrades, hoping they weren't too busy to aid them.

Wasting no time, Adam launched himself through the wall, the pathetic structure crumbling beneath his immense weight and overwhelming strength. He had followed Dark's order without question – he wasn't exactly dumb muscle, but that was not to say he was the best at coming up with plans and the like. It was when nobody followed him in, that he got concerned – and then he saw it. Dark had been hit, and the plan was going to Hell. It didn't take a genius to figure out that they had to move quickly, lest even the minute chance they had disappear entirely.

Not bothering to shake or dust off any loose bits of rubble or dust that had settled upon him, Adam managed to rend a section of the wall from its position, now abandoning the metal shield – that was thrown at the guards, though he made certain that they were hit by the flat side. He refused to be held accountable for any person's death. He despised conflict in general, killing even more so. Luckily, though men were injured and incapacitated, none of them seemed to be in immediately life-threatening states. Tasers pierced through the section of the wall, but Adam had already gotten to cover, and hauled Dark onto his shoulder.
"Cover me!" He shouted to his allies, "I can carry him, but I can't move fast enough to repel attacks like this! Just give me covering fire, I'll keep a shield up!"
By which he meant 'Take out anyone with a Taser, I'm pretty sure I can keep you covered if you can."
He was, after all, holding a section of a non-conductive wall up with one hand alone.

Julianne looked over to Stone gratefully and nodded in determination. Since the guard had last soaked her with the hose, her flames had already evaporated most of the water which was covering her so she could produce flames large enough to shield them all (she hoped). "Got it!" She called to him then took a deep breath and momentarily closed her eyes, trying to refocus on the heat which burned inside of her. This was what enabled her to create flames and heat as well as she could. She snapped her eyes back open and concentrated on every weapon which was being held by the guard and they all instantaneously became boiling hot and caused them to drop every piece of metal they held. Once she heard the metal devices clang onto the ground she created a wall of fire about four feet high to separate their attackers from her friends. The flames were not very high but were very hot to make up for their lack of height. No one (except herself of course) could come within a couple feet of it without being warded off by the immense blaze. "Move quickly! I'm not sure how long I can keep up this amount of heat, the cold from before has effected me too much…" She yelled to her friends.

Rina sighed, this escape was sloppy. Doubt rolled through her stomach at the thought of them escaping. Everyone was jumping around, doing as the pleased, and letting their emotions get the best of them. There was no possible way they could escape, not like this.

"You guys are being way too hasty. You keep just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off we are going to be caught. You big guy, don't go easy on them. Do you know how many people they have killed? Fire girl you're letting your emotions get the best of you. Angel boy stop laying there and get up! And Mr.IWannaEscape if your going to be the leader, be firmer and take control of all of us. Don't let us be like, this!" She motioned to everyone. She by far was not trying to take the lead, but she knew they had to hear it. They can't be doing all this or the guards would easily stop them. She turned to the fire, her arms both Gatling Guns now and she shoots through the flames, moving in a swaying motion of her arms. "Let's get going, don't worry... there aren't going to be following guards." She nearly purred, lip twitching slightly as she had caught a glimpse of Dark bleeding. She followed with her back to Adam and Juilenna once they started out.

When they got closer to Aryn her hands went back to normal for a moment, throwing him over her shoulder, not being very gentle as she wasn't known for being gently. The Gatling Guns returned once he was over her shoulder and wasn't sliding off, shooting still because well, it thrilled her.