The Elemental Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna see about getting a posr in today.

Hey @Synren,
should I wait for everyone else to post before I get my next one in?

@Step6543 She already said to wait for everyone to post their intros before posting further.

Sorry guys, I wanted to wait for all of the heroes to post before my villain appeared. I suppose I can post later today even if the last hero doesn't post.

Sorry guys, I wanted to wait for all of the heroes to post before my villain appeared. I suppose I can post later today even if the last hero doesn't post.
Well since it was intros and deadly posted, i figured it would be no big deal if a villian or two posted before all of the heroes.

Yes, @Batty, I realize that, but since I got a direct action upon my character, I was wondering if I should reply before everyone got their posts in, since it may still be a little bit. I assumed the answer would remain the same, but I was just wondering. :/

Yes, @Batty, I realize that, but since I got a direct action upon my character, I was wondering if I should reply before everyone got their posts in, since it may still be a little bit. I assumed the answer would remain the same, but I was just wondering. :/
I'm trying to message with said person because I'm confused about their posts (Ie where they're located).

Reactions: Step6543
There, made a post. Hope it is acceptable.

Everyone has posted so.... you guys can start posting again lol. I would, but that would be double-posting.

Everyone seems dead all of the sudden after all of the hype.

I can't think of what to post.

I made my post end at a point where anyone could interact with me. If that doesn't work, I think this requires the GM (@Synren) to force all of the heroes together somehow. You assumed that all of the heroes would group together, but with the way everyone is stretched out from each other, that is impossible.

I made my post end at a point where anyone could interact with me. If that doesn't work, I think this requires the GM (@Synren) to force all of the heroes together somehow. You assumed that all of the heroes would group together, but with the way everyone is stretched out from each other, that is impossible.
Thinking about it. Will make a post tonight if no one has.

Reactions: Step6543
I've written up a somewhat lengthy post that addresses how the characters could gather, and leaving it open for the villains to get involved or cause mischief.

I've written up a somewhat lengthy post that addresses how the characters could gather, and leaving it open for the villains to get involved or cause mischief.
Why am I one of the people that could help? I am literally a major enemy to every kingdom lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.