The Elemental Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Synren.

still kind of shocked that everyone just up and went silent, not even leaving a comment on this page as to why they won't post, except for Kangutso lol.

I couldn't think of anything to post. Will try soon though, since Synren made the post that should start getting people together.

Qestion: How do the people know that volunteers are being accepted? Plans were made, but I only seen that letters for requested people got sent out.

I couldn't think of anything to post. Will try soon though, since Synren made the post that should start getting people together.

Qestion: How do the people know that volunteers are being accepted? Plans were made, but I only seen that letters for requested people got sent out.
When the queen makes an announcement like that, shard wielders who control wind carry her voice across her entire kingdom. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I'm not very good using Mobile for things.

still kind of shocked that everyone just up and went silent, not even leaving a comment on this page as to why they won't post, except for Kangutso lol.
I feel you there. Very disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.