The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Just letting you know I made it through, leaving Chicago in a couple of hours and I'll be at "A" School tonight sometime. Not sure what life will be like, just stopping in to say 'allo!

Hey guys! Just letting you know I made it through, leaving Chicago in a couple of hours and I'll be at "A" School tonight sometime. Not sure what life will be like, just stopping in to say 'allo!
Congrats, friend!

Glad to hear you're doing well, friend! Let us know how things are when you're settled.

In other news, days have gone by without home internet. Only my phone keeps me from degenerating into a savage proto-tribal creature that sharpens his motherboard into a spear head and begins to regard the refrigerator as a great beast to hunt.

On the upside, had tonnes of time to catch up on reading and video games. I even continued the Adventures of Brugash the Horse Puncha in Oblivion, because playing a 9 year old fantasy game requires you to sometimes do things like roleplay an orc who hates Centaurs and takes his rage out on horses instead while eschewing any weapon, because a real orc uses his goddamn fists.

Edited a few paragraphs onto my last post to get Paints up through the last battle scene (yeah! only a month behind!). Next actual post will be catching him up through the feast and getting him to everyone else's level (the good thing about everyone doing collabs is that I'm not to far behind, in game time at least. The bad thing, of course, is that Paints is gonna be flying solo for the feast and the afterparty. Guess I'll have to pull out some vintage "woe is me, I am alone with inner demons" schlock).

Reactions: Poeta Perdido
So, "A" School is awesome. I'll be speaking Russian in a year... sweeeeeet. If all goes well, anyway. I've got a lot to do in less time than most other students have to do it, so I'm like... just trying to figureo ut what all of it is.

Ohey a post I made.

And no, Robeatics and Pellegrino are still hanging around. Regardless, we're keeping this thing moving forward.

@Wittiford R. Eference You need to post in the OOC by the end of the weekend or we will be considering you dropped out.

He was last seen on October 3rd....I don't think he is coming back for awhile.

Ohey a post I made.

And no, Robeatics and Pellegrino are still hanging around. Regardless, we're keeping this thing moving forward.

@Wittiford R. Eference You need to post in the OOC by the end of the weekend or we will be considering you dropped out.
Love a good look into Zaveed.

Oh, and don't forget Mosis!

Love a good look into Zaveed.

Oh, and don't forget Mosis!
At this point, forgetting me would be understandable. THAT BEING SAID I've got a post coming soon. Shooting for tonight, depends on when I get off work.

Like they haven't heard that one before...
Hey, you dropped out. Your sassing other players about posting authority is no longer recognized. :[

Well, hate to say it, Witty's been removed from the player list. Hope you're okay, where ever you are man.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: BKenScout
HEYYYY GUESS WHO TURNS 18 TODAY??

This is the most fated birthday I've ever had. I'm turning 18, it's daylight savings, tonight is a full moon, it's four days till Halloween, and I'm wearing flannel. I'm totally getting bitten by a werewolf tonight, guys. Then I can finally kick off my autobiographical comic series and make a ton of money.

HEYYYY GUESS WHO TURNS 18 TODAY??

This is the most fated birthday I've ever had. I'm turning 18, it's daylight savings, tonight is a full moon, it's four days till Halloween, and I'm wearing flannel. I'm totally getting bitten by a werewolf tonight, guys. Then I can finally kick off my autobiographical comic series and make a ton of money.
Now you can legally smoke a cigarette on your way to the voting booth. My 21st is coming up sooooooooon...6 months soon, but sooooooooon.

Status
Not open for further replies.