The Different Schools

Kelkov was breathing slowly but steadily. He didn't respond to Safiya's presence, but he would be alright.

Edmond was shocked to see him go down. He hadn't heard the singing. The hell was that about? He got up and knelt beside him, giving him a good shove, "Bro? You alright?" He didn't seem to be stirring. He looked at the girl and gave her an irritated look. Nothing they could do now though, so he guessed it didn't matter.

He pulled Kelkov out of her hands and held him by the arms, "Hunter, get his feet and help me out here, would you?" He could probably take him on his own, but it would be a lot harder so he'd rather have the help.

Safiya stepped back as they took the guy away. She didn't like that Edmond dude at all. What the hell was his problem? Sure, she played a little game with his shadow awhile ago, but she didn't intentionally make this guy just drop dead. She felt the anger start a fire inside and her eyes turned fiery red. Before she knew it, her hands were covered in fire, wanting to unleash her anger.

Then she noticed the whole class staring and it seemed to have shaken her awake. She looked at her hands and immediately cursed. "Oh, fuck." She tried to kill it by waving it and blowing it off. When she saw that she wasn't causing anymore fires she stared at the back of the other shadow-manipulator and whispered, "asshole."

Edmond rolled his eyes as they left the room. He'd barely caught the remark and he couldn't be entirely sure that it had been directed at him, but he snorted at it anyway. Whatever. He didn't honestly care what anyone thought of him, nor did he care enough to form a solid opinion of anyone else. It didn't matter. Nothing really mattered.

They dropped him on a cot in the office. Edmond looked him over and reached down to smack at his face, "Wake up." Nothing. He sighed and plopped down in a chair, waiting on the nurse.

Safiya grabbed her stuff and followed them to the nurses' office. She'll probably miss her next class but oh well. She passed by a water dispenser again and formed a water ball and carried it with her. When she got inside the Asshole was there but she prompted to ignore him. She went directly for the dude who dropped dead like a stone after hearing her song. Boy, did that make her feel terrible. She should've probably texted her mom, but that'll get her in a hell lot of trouble.

She placed her bag on the floor and used her free hand to try to nudge him awake. Nothing. Oh well, time for the last resort then. She held his face properly, positioning her hand that was holding the water ball right in front of it. If he doesn't wake up from this... well, the alternative course of action wasn't exactly abhorrent either. She concentrated on just his face and then blowing it softly so it spills on his face.

She held her breath, waiting.

Chad nodded, taking the picture and examining it carefully, memorizing the boy's sharp features and his dark acai-colored hair. He left, running at his unnatural speed and standing outside when he saw the boy burst out of the classroom. He followed, calling his name, although he knew it was very dangerous to do so in the boy's state. "Hunter!" He called, keeping stride beside the boy easily.
"Stop, Hunter," he said to him.
"What exactly do you need?"

he look at elf expressionless. "What? I don't need anything right now." He sat in the nurse's office watching. Obviously a bit stressed. His shadow made a motion as if tapping it's foot impatiently. Hunter looked back at elf. "Why was there something that i was supposed to do? If so I don't remember." He shrugged. He didn't try to figure out why the guy wanted him. He didn't care. He was more concerned with what was gong on before him.

As soon as the water hit his face, Kelkov shot awake, sputtering and cursing in surprise. He sat bolt upright, flares of dark energy collecting themselves around his hands as he instinctively prepared to strike. Looking around, though, he realized that he wasn't in any immediate danger, and the energy subsided.

There was an awkward pause before he spoke. "I didn't pass out, did I?"

The reaper stopped at the social studies classroom. With his hood off, he stuck his skull inside the room. "Uh... Where's your teacher?" He asked. "Erm... Nevermind." He said.

"Pain..." The principal muttered. "You're not taking anything away from me this time...."

"Yes. Yes you did." he was lankly surprised. Well at least kelkov was ok. There was a start. He seemed alright at least. Well now that everything was covered he was bored. His short attention span was kicking in. And he thinks that it was time for second period. Which class was next?

Kelkov grimaced slightly. Well that was embarrassing. He looked over at Safiya, slight irritation in his eyes, though he did a good job of hiding it. "What was that all about?" he asked flatly.

((All to math!)

"What do ya mean the the social studies teacher isn't here!?" Rez asked Death.

He believed he had some algebra. He walked to S.S. to get his stuff then walked back to Algebra. He ran quickly for fear of not being able to sit near a window. He made it there firsts and sat in the back near a window. He loved being by windows. He could look out of them at look at the nature and everything gong on outside. The only thing is that sometimes when he is hungry enough. His "Shadow" Will be visible through the window. And he didn't Want that. So he set himself a goal. He sat and waited for the teacher.

Edmond snickered at him, "You passed out like a bitch. Glad you're cool now though." He gave Kelkov a playful punch in the arm before taking his leave, "Get well soon. See ya." He went by Social Studies and grabbed his notebook and cleaned up the cards, pocketing them to return later. He headed for math class next and took a seat next to Hunter. He smirked, "Fancy meeting you here."

He replied with the same notion. "Yeah who would have guessed?" He went back to looking out the window.

Edmond leaned back and tapped his foot. He loved math. It was the only thing that ever made any real sense it him.

He looked at Hunter again. He sort of wanted to make conversation (he was a naturally talkative guy) but the other seemed more interested in whatever was out the window, so he opted to open his notebook and doodle instead.

((FROM NOW ON, 10 MINUTES BETWEEN EACH POST, OR YOU WILL PAY WITH DEATH BY TOOTHBRUSH!))

Safiya jumped back when the huge man woke up. She almost felt like laughing at the situation. "Sorry, siren's song. Didn't really know it could make people pass out. It really shouldn't though. Sorry about that, big guy." Safiya smiled genuinely, truly sorry about the situation. "I'm Safiya. Can I at least buy you some coffee or juice or something? You look like you could use a drink."

He rubbed the back of his neck as memories came flooding back to him. So that's what that singing was all about. "Coffee'd be cool, thanks." His eyes drifted up to the clock in the room, and he winced slightly. His next class had already started. Just great, he was probably going to miss it.

(Faronel. Dude I can only say that's going to be a little hard. Everybody has something to do we can't do the 10 minutes between post thing. :/) He was bored. And he was hungry. Not for blood. He was hungry for food. He could use it as well. He loved to eat because it made him feel a bit more human. And a little less. Monster-ish. He Looked around. He had a favorite ind of snack. Pockie. He picked out a box of it and opened it. He ate one. He loved these things. He ate a few more, then waited for the teacher to arrive.