The Death Soldiers(Teen Titan's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@latos @Thurrbo @Mad Magus @Silverdawn @Kakao @Citrus @Killroy @Mistress Dizzy

Alright would you guys like for me to try and get this started before school starts? So like maybe sometime this week? If so my posting would be probable extremely slow but at least we could work on moving a bit.

I also maybe willing for one of you to be a CO-GM till I can get to posting more often too. Just um throwing that out there PM me if interested int eh CO-GMing spot. Otherwise well let me know thoughts here on the RP​
I'm good to get started, plus it would make it easier to start off early.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
I will also most likely be kinda slow on the posting end of things, but I'm all for getting this started asap.

Alright I'll probable try having it up by like Monday or Sunday at the earliest.

I'll probably be unable to post, since I'm going on a cruise for the next week or so. Though, I'll try my best if I can!

@Raven, just scrap guy. I will be making a new Titan...someone better...sorry.

Okay so I just found out my idea of when school starts back was like a day off. With that said I will try and have the RP start up this week the day I'm not yet sure I'm hoping before the week end though.

Sorry it is taking me so long to get my CS up, and that I am not being active. My life is like a tornado... On fire... heading for a warehouse of C-4... and puppies.

Sorry it is taking me so long to get my CS up, and that I am not being active. My life is like a tornado... On fire... heading for a warehouse of C-4... and puppies.
It's alright first week of school making it a bit tough for me to have time to get it started. So I may get the start up by this week end if I can. But no rush we won't be to fast paced at the start I hope.

Is this still open?

Oh cool =). I was thinking about making an anti hero/anti villain type. Ill try to get the app up in a little bit.

Na, more like a villain against his will.

I will have my char up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.