The Dark Retreat

She tensed a little at the sudden gesture and raised a questioning brow. Dating was another thing she never had experiance with. She had always preffered to be alone in her own little shell since her parents. Jake's arm was warm around her, like a heater. She relaxed after a moment, enjoying his warmth.

Jake eventually got done with his meal. He didn't want to move from the spot he was in at the moment. Arm around the prettiest girl, relaxed in a chair next to her, so the plate floated up to the air and over to the convener belt that goes into the kitchen so the plates could be washed. Jake's arm relaxed a little on Sarianna's shoulder. He couldn't keep a smile off of his face. He was a happy man at the moment.

"What do you think of this place?"

Sarianna wondered after a while. She glanced over at him.

Jake looked around. "Nothing's wrong wit it. It's a huge place! That's a fact. I like it." Jake nodded as if approving his decision. He flipped hair like the average sexy guy with bangs would do.

She chuckled a little when he flipped his hair and dared herself to lean a little more into him.

"How long do you plan on staying?"

She asked then. She brought her hand up and twirled her fingers through her hair a bit.

"Just until I know my powers are being used to it's full extent," he said with a smirk. "We'll learn together!" Jake said. He gave a warm smile. "You?"

She sighed.

"I don't know. I don't really have plans right now."

She admitted. She honestly had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. Right now she supposed she just wanted to get her powers under controll.

As she sat with him, his arm around her, she slowly began to realize that she needed the gentle touch of someone else, that she needed another in her life to bring her out of her shell. And so far, Jake was accomplishing that. She could feel her cheeks redden, and hoped he didn't notice. Her thoughts whirrled in her mind, and suddenly she grabbed his cheeks with both hands and turned his face towards hers. She hesitated, but only for a couple of seconds, before she kissed him, planting her lips firmly on hers. She groaned a little and then pulled back, letting go of him. She bit her lip neverously, her cheeks a deep tomato red.

"I...I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me just now."

She got up from her chair and ran to her room, slamming the door shut behind her harder then she meant to.

When Jake felt two hands grab his face, he was a little confused for a mili-second, before the hands led him to Sarianna's beautiful face. When he noticed she was leaning in to kiss him his eyes widened. Jake's face turned red and you could hear a swallow of surprise. When she pulled away, he was in a love shock. He couldn't hear, or see anything. The only thing that he could see was Sarianna looking, like she'd done something wrong. When he had come out of the love shock he noticed she was gone. He then looked around at the rest of the creatures in the dining hall. They were all staring. "Uh...." Jake let out nervously, he floated up out of his chair awkwardly then planted both feet on the ground. He was rubbing the back of his neck, walking out in a fast awkward sense. On the way back to his room, he was wondering if he should check on Sarianna or go straight to his room. He really had no idea, and also at the time he didn't know what room she had.

He looked around for her room, hoping he could get some kind of sign.

She was still leaning against the door, breathing hard, her eyes closed.

What the heck was wrong with her?

She thought.

What was she thinking? Obviously nothing.

She sighed, frustrated with herself. She jumped suddenly when she heard a knock at her door. At first she didn't answer but then another knock sounded and this time she opened the door to see Jake. She couldn't tell who was more embrassed. When she saw him, she blushed again and started to close the door shut.

Jake stopped the door from closing with an outward palm. "Can I come in?" he asked in a quiet voice. His embarrassment seemed to be at the same level as Sarianna's. He then looked into her wonderful eyes. "Please let me come in..." he let out once again.

She finally let him in and closed the door. Her suitcase was open on the bed and her clothes and bathroom supplies were flying into her suitcase.

"I'm really, really sorry. I don't know what came over me back there."

She said, the words coming in a rush.

He sighed. "I uh...actually...was okay with that. You don't need to apologize," he said with a quiet voice. He got kind of close to her. "It was a nice kiss...like...I....I liked it. a lot." He got even closer to her, putting his hands on her hips. "No need to apologize. Trust me." Jake leaned in and pressed his lips against her's passionately, not regretting any move made.

She groaned a little at the taste of him and opened her lips slightly. She had never met anyone like Jake before. She wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling their two bodies touch.

Jake kept his lips on Sarianna's, kissing her more passionately each second. After a good while, he smiled on her lips. He was happy, he fulfilled the goal he made, the moment he met her. He pulled away. "Hey...I have to go back to my room. I'm leaving the door open," he said with a wink. He then walked out. After closing the door behind him, he jumped up in the air twice in a row, fist pumping. He ran to his room, and after walking in and closing the door, he smiled widely. He was so excited. He made sure to keep the door unlocked. The only reason, he went back to his room, was to freshen himself up. He went inside the bathroom, and brushed up, combed his hair back a little. He felt like he looked like a slob. After he was done he took his shirt off and waited, laying on his bed.

When he didn't come back after a while, Sarianna realized he must be waiting for her in his room. She went to his room and knocked on the open door.

"It's me. Sarianna. Er...can I come in?"

She asked a little awkardly.

Jake smiled when he heard Sarianna's voice at the door. "Definitely," he said. He smiled widely. He got off his bed and ran to the door, opening it calmly and leading her in. He put his hand on his abs, once she was in, hoping it would direct her attention to them.

OOC: Sorry it took me a while to get to you. I've been kinda busy with multiple topics. Did I ever get you the link for the one on one post I started for us? Lemme know if I didn't.

She stepped inside his room and glanced over as the door closed behind them and noticed how he placed his hand on his abs. She tried not to look around his room too much, as she felt it was rude. She looked at his muscled chest and blushed a little.

"So...uh...what did you have in mind?"

She asked, glancing up at him.

OOC: no...and I feel your pain. lol. Record Deal's got me busy too. I'm usually on my phone when I'm typing these up.

Jake smirked. "I'm pretty sure you know." he said with a wink. He smiled and kissed her again, deeper than before, hugging her close. He wondered why all of a sudden he had the urge to be in her presence at all times. He loved the feel of her body, and the touch of her soft lips. He couldn't bare being apart from her at the moment.

OOC: Lol. I sent the link to you. :)

Sarianna closed her eyes and parted her lips as he kissed her. She stayed in his warm embrace. She knew what was on his mind. She was a little unsure, as she had never done it before.