The Dark Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan lay awake in his room, deep in thought. Everything was entertwining together, if he pleased the King, he would please the Princess, if he pleased the Princess, he would not really have high hold on the King. Who cared? What he wanted right now was what he wanted: the Princess for the Crown.

He looked to his window, admiring the night sky. He was wearing red satin pyjamas, and a white satin long sleeved button up shirt with the buttons unbuttoned, and his pale, built chest lay bare in the open space. So many thing were going in his head, all he needed right now was a good book to read. He finished the ones that Morgana sent the other day, and the library had a vast number of books he haven't read yet. Grabbing the torch from the doorway and made slow, quiet steps to the library.

Anna looked threw the book shelves as quietly as she could...

She breathed in and out one good time so she wouldn't have to breath again for a moment

the library was too quiet.. almost eerie

She kept looking threw the mystical section but it seemed there was nothing..

She sighed as she went to put the last book back

She was about to give up when as soon as she put the book back, a book on the other side fell out

It made a thus sound and she quickly ran to the other side to pick it up

she turned it over and looked at the title nonchalantly, just to see what section to put it in

She blinked twice before realizing.

Les interdits

The forbidden

"French?" She said quietly to herself

Her father didnt know french, so why keep a french book unless it didnt belong

She opened it and looked at its contents.. it was all about demons

How to capture one

How to kill one

How to determine one

French-book.jpg

The edges were burnt as if someone tried to dispose of it, but before she could go on she heard a noise from the entrance

the door opening then closing

She dropped the book in fright then quickly picked it back up putting it where she found it

"Who is there?" She said quietly picking up her torch

The darkness surrounded her.. it seemed more dense than before

"If its a Guard.. its only me.. Anna" She continued in the same quiet soft voice

Ethan was surprised to hear her voice in the library, who in the right mind stayed awake in this hour? Except for him of course, whose thought always filled his head before bed and always read a book to clear his head. He looked around the dim library, it looked empty but with his wonderful hearing, it wasn't hard to percieve which direction it came from.

Anna, she was here.

He swep his torch left to right repeatedly, looking about the shelves, his eyes wandering around to try and spot the girl who was surely amongst one of the shelves he had heard the voice from. After moments of searching, there she was: Anna. Even in the dim light, her beauty was exquisite. Without the paint on her face, nor the fancy dresses. Here she was before him, naturally beautiful in a simple nightgown.

"It's just Ethan." he told her huskily, waving his torch to his side, his blue eyes glazed by the tongues of fire that lit on his torch. The open space of his shirt that revealed his bare chest glowed in the lick of firelight that he held on to. His bronze locks were messed and natural. He was as natural looking as she was, but the only difference was that, whatever he looked like... He was still beautiful. A curse and a blessing to lure.

He smirked, amused at the sight of the princess. Amongst many other things he didn't know about her, she seemed to be quite the adventurer. What a wild woman. "What might our princess be up to, in this late of night? Mischief?"

Anna could not believe her luck today

She spent her whole day with this man and now again here he was in the flesh

She glanced at the book shelf she had just neatly placed the book then back at Ethan

"I could ask you the same question" She whispered, even though no one could hear her

in the deepest part of the library they were in

She analyzed him from his beautiful eyes and down his chest, which was bare under his night shirt

he was beautiful.. even now looking as comfortable as ever.

She snatched her eyes away from his chest and back up to him

"I am just here looking threw books.. cant sleep" She said taking a step back

Smiling a little. Blushing more than anything, as always around him.

"What about you?"

"I am partial to books, actually." he said, waving his torch across the bookshelf beside him, shining a good light to it to indicate what he meant in his statement in an admiring, and fond manner. He took a step closer to the princess, "I always read before bed, it helps..." he told her, giving her a piercing and entrancing gaze that was intensified by a greater degree because of the mood the flames set as it lit up beside his face "....clear my head." he said in a dark, smooth voice, as intense as the aura he projected.

He took another step closer, he couldn't help it. Even though he was a demon, who was attractive by creation --- he couldn't help but be intrigued, there was something so... So alluring abiut this woman. It made him want to know more about her, know everything about her, what pleases her, what makes her tick, what makes her laugh, what makes her cry... Everything.

"Perhaps you can help me... Find a good book to read."

Anna looked at him in his eyes.. not taking another step back...

She looked over him once more...

ah.. he had her again

She moved her torch and her body frontwards facing the books

"What.. What do you wish to read?" She said softly, examining the books to keep her eyes off of him

the heat from the flames was enticing.. and it made her feel attached to him more.. how close he was in those few steps

"Listen.. about earlier.. Im sorry for my fathers behavior.. I dont know whats gotten into...him" She hesitated a moment because she glanced at him and his aura felt so strong..

She felt trapped in it, just for a moment

She cleared her throat and began her search again for books to read..

He couldn't understand her.

It was like as if she gave into him, then resist him. Mixed signals. No one ever done that to him before, he had to admit it hurt his pride slightly bug he couldn't help but be more interested with her. But he couldn't help but shake the feeling that he is being played with, although the feeling was refreshing. This woman raised and lowered his pride at the same time, he didn't know how that was even possible --- but she proved it to be, to a demon. Which was more than impressive.

"No need to apologize, I understand him. He's a father after all..." he told her, stepping closer to her his torch lighting fiercely beside him as his eyes rumaged around the veautiful side angle of her face, taking in what he can as he looked. Again he spoke seductively, even though their topic had no sensual entity at all. But the way he spoke about it in slow, deep, husky and husky tone that was as sweet and thick as honey as he he spoke every word, would arouse any woman... At all. "He's just protecting you..."

He watched her search for books, with hunger --- not starvation, but incredible sensual hunger ached in his eyes as he looked. Everything about Anna right now made him so excited. Thrilled and curious. "I like books that get me... Feel like I was there." he murmured, running his finger along her clothed spine, starting from the top, slowly sliding down her back "That I could feel what they feel..." he continued on fondly, as his fingers travelled at the curve of her back, then further down, resting it up just atop before her lower body, and trailed it back up again "Where their senses were like as if I could feel them too. Their desires, their happiness, their pleasure..."

His finger ran back down her spine, resting itself at her hip. He knew he was touching her, again, but in a more private manner. It was only the two of them here, it means that he had more freedom in terms of seduction "Do you like thosebooks too, Anna?" he asked as he lowered his torch and whispered to her ear softly, hot breath tingling her ear, making more emphasis on her name.

(haha thanks for the warning <333 )

Anna nearly dropped her torch at her name in his mouth the way it flowed so fluently..

His hand sliding up and down her body..

Her back slightly arched as if it was being played

to his silent beat..

He was toying with her...

Her eyes slowly turned towards his own eyes, as he whispered in her ear from the side

She swallowed hard and slow before opening her mouth again

"I do.." She answered him

She couldn't even look threw the books anymore.. her hands felt heavy when they tried to search again..

Her body wanted him.. blind eyes could look at her and see that truth.. at his touch her legs felt slightly weak so she casually leaned against the book shelf and smiled at him, It was too dark to really see his expression, her torch was going out now, little by little, "Sometimes..I wish I could create my own story.." She confessed... Goosebumps ran up her back now, his touch to her body was cold, yet inviting, making her want to be closer. She slowly turned towards him, looking him in the eyes, trying to adjust to the near darkness, Her lips were closer to his then she thought.. "My way.."

(No prob<3)

He had a strong urge to kiss her, right there, right now.

But Ethan valued his foreplay, more than anything. For him it was art, and he placed every bit of of effort he had towards pleasing women differently all the time. Plus he knew that his kiss was not ordinary, a vampire's kiss, was as alluring as his face. The taste, the passion, the fire of desire that fueled it's every move. It was something that shoukd be used when his target was extremely aroused, to make the first kiss leave a deeper impression, unforgettable.

"Perhaps...." he whispered, his eyes lingered on her lips, dark and hungry. He took a step closer, somewhat trapping her to where she was with the gaze he held, and how close he was. His breathing, quiet and quick as tension built around them as the mood was intensified by their dying torches. He let his finger drew slow circles on her stomach, her waist, sliding down her hip, tracing along the sides her waist. He leaned his head slightly to ear ".....I can offer some assistance with that, princess?"

He had time, and the effort.

Naughty Naughty Vampire LOL

Ethan was intoxicating.

The little imaginary circles he drew on her stomach and waste area, she still felt the tingling sensation afterwards

Anna almost forgot his question, she was so allured by his presence.

It wasn't the things he said.. it was how he said them

The hidden meaning behind each syllable.

And she understood it all.

"It depends.." Anna concluded, looking down..

Anna let her slightly trembling hands travel up his cold stomach, and resting on his chest

"How do you plan to help me?"

She had no idea what she was implying, what he was implying

It just came fluently out of her mouth

and it sounded right.

(Likewise for Anna LOL)

Ethan lowered his gaze to his chest, watching her hands creep slowly up his chest. His breathing quickened, as he felt her soft and warm hands slowly ascend. His skin was tingling, and he felt shivers building up inside of him. He had never seduced any woman before, if he did, it was mostly charm -- for that was all he usually needed to get around things. All these centuries, he had been to focused in his quest for power and everything about it. Seducing women was never in his book, he was pretty surprised at how sensual he actually was. He knew he was a sensual creature, but not to this extent.

It felt addicting, it really did. And it was only the second time he has done it.

"I have ideas, too much tell all. You see, stories have different moods in them..." he murmured, smelling the sweet scent of the skin on her neck as his hand threw the torch towards the wall, landing it accurately towards a handle. But of course, he made sure Anna did not notice and kept her trapped in his seduction. With both of his hands free, and Anna's dead torch on the floor beside them -- he had liberty.

So much liberty.

"Whether it's horror..." he told her, leaning closer to her neck, but not too close -- just enough to make his breath tickle on her bare skin "....desire..." he continued, his voice low and husky, he told it in such away as if he were experiencing extreme lust. His hands slowly trailed down to her sleeves, tugging on it so effortlessly that it slid down smoothly down her arms, exposing her shoulder blade and reached his head down, trailing towards it as he placed a soft kiss on it's surface "...lust...." His other hands slid slowly down to the side of her waist, feeling the soft curves that were beneath her nightgown. "Passion..." as he slowly stroked on her thigh, expertly tugging on the ends of her nightgown at the same time -- pulling it up.

He knew every mood he said, led to only to one kind of mood. But that was seduction, and seduction was what he wanted to do. "Anything you want to create, I can help you... In every step of the way." he told her, whispering against her ear, his cold cheek colliding with hers "All your fantasies... Dreams... Wishes. Everything."

Anna was trapped in Ethans little world he had created for the two

She her breath quickened as his hands moved up her thigh, slowly pulling up her gown with it

"..which one are you expert in?" She asked still whispering

Ethan made her feel like she had known him forever.. in lifetimes way before..

This didn't feel wrong, in fact... it felt natural

Ethan smirked, colliding his forehead with hers softly -- gazing deeper into her eyes, now that it was much and much closer to him that it ever was before. As he did so, he dug his hand under her night gown, trailing his hands slowly along her drawers, rising slowly to cup the cheeks of her arse and up towards her bare back where it lingered and stayed, his fingers carressing her skin.

It was fortunate that he was full, otherwise it might look like he was playing with his food.

"Expert?" he chuckled, resting his other hand on the wall of wood that held a level of the bookshelf while the hand he had under her dress pulled her closer, making her collide slightly on his cold chest. "For you Anna, everything." he told her, his voice sounded so sweet and irresistible. In a manner where it all sounder so overwhelmingly lovely, it felt like he was uplifting her inner spirits with his whispers.

(Lovin the title LOL )

Anna smiled softly as he pulled her to him, he was so cold compared to her... But she let him do it willingly, All of this felt so
right, she had no idea why it was band to show this much affection in public, it was beautiful.. it was sacred. His voice made her feel
good inside, thats all she really knew, and she liked the feeling.. she liked Ethan. "Give me everything" She whispered back giggling slightly,
She then slid her index finger to his lips "But not tonight.. You should know better then that love.. Im not like the little whores running around here
chasing you... we have to be official" She said as she removed her finger slowly, still smiling at him. When she said official
He could take it how he wanted to. "As a princess I am more of a permanent thing then anything" She leaned into him playing with one of his locks
They were soft.. enticing.. just like voice.

Ethan was slightly startled.

She was still... Resisting?

But how? Why? How could she? It seemed like she was toying him, too -- but he knew something, she liked him. The only problem was that, she didn't love him - yet. Ethan thought it was as easy as it could be, but it was easier said than done. Sure, he can make her swoon and sway, but she can also resist his advances. She knew who she was, and won't give in as quickly... What a clever girl. But everything that was happening right now, onlytold Ethan one thing:

He had to work hard, and win her over.

Blasted woman. Though it ended up that way, he couldn't help but be intrigued of her again -- for a human, she was like a demon. She knew how to tease, resist, seduce, and make an actual demon not look like one, which was exactly what he felt right now. Once again, she had hurt and gained him his pride, he didn']tkno how she did that, but she did. "Of course, my princess..." he breathed, his lips inches from hers "I will. When I do, this..." he indicated, pulling her much closer to him "...is mine." he said possessively, his eyes dark and glazed.

Put it however she wanted to, her and every part of her is his. He didn't know why, but he felt a wild wave of possessiveness creeping on his brain. It's only been a day or two since he had known the princess, but since he was so curious, so drawn to her -- he felt like he should know more about her, everything about her and he wanted to be the only one who know every part of her. Only him.

The door of the library opened slowly, and Ethan could hear the sound of shoes -- strong shoes, strolling along the shelves. He knew what those steps were and sounded like, they were the shoes that belonged to the guards and soldiers. But of course, it was midnight, they patrolled every part of the castle, except for room and private areas. He placed a finger to his lips, as he pulled away his other hand from Anna and clasped her hand tightly. With his extraordinary hearing, he tracked the footsteps of the guard as he made his own in quiet, soft thuds.

He dragged Anna along with him, slowly and quietly as they walked around the library, trying to find a route out of it without catching the attention of the guard. A few moments of tension and stealth, they made it out of the library safely. He led Anna to the nearest corridor, smirking as he released her hand "I guess, this means we should retire before your father disowns me..." he said, with humour and in a whisper as he looked around the hallway from time to time to check the passing guards "It's been a pleasure, Anna." he told her, turning to her thoughtfully.

Everything Ethan had said made her bones ache for him

yes.. make me yours

She was amazed at how quickly he had gotten then out of a near possible possition

Against the wandering gaurds

She smiled and came closer to him

"It has been" she agreed nodding

"Well I will see you tommorow hopefully.. sweet dreams" she said leaning in and kissing

His soft cold cheek

"Good night..." she walked away slowly, letting her fingers linger between is a little longer before dissappearing

Down the hallway

Ethan felt a burn on his cheeks, but he cannot blush. He touched the part that the princess kissed, trying to make it sink into his head. To be honest, it felt wonderful, it felt -- uplifting. He walked back to his room, dazed and full of thought, almost oblvious. This was an interesting feeling, and then again, Anna made his curiosity about her grow. Making him more and more enthralled of her.

"...you can never win." Morgana's voice haunted him, making him snap out of his trance. No, he must win. He must win against this 'love' emotion, he is not weak. He is strong. He can't lose, he can't lose now.

He lay on his bed, closing his eyes "I will win."

As the light sank threw her window, Anna woke up actually feeling refreshed

She stretched gracefully smiling and heading towards the bathroom with the maids

"Lovely day isnt it?" She said along the way. The maids both stopped in their tracks then decided to shrug it odd

Its Just Anna had never acted this way in the mornings...

David and 2 other soldiers made their way down the halls quickly

David was Ethans friend but he was tired of this.

He wanted to be Earl.. then he wouldnt have to come to Ethan

Every single time the suspect said "I want to see the king"

Of course they never made it that far, but none the less David was tired of being the wing man

He knocked softly on Ethans door knowing his sleeping habits and that

He would still be awake right now

"Earl... We need you down in the cellar!" David said nonchalantly but still with force

He wanted the matter over and done with before the king awoke

At this hour, David wasnt in the mood for sympathy towards anyone

Especially not a suspect, because ever since Earl became King the rule was

Your Guilty until proven innocent. No Proof, No freedom.

But the damn king, wouldnt wave the right that if they ask for,

they can be judged by a higher council

They always hoped for the king but Ethan was up, which made him the available council

all the time.

David smirked

Clever bastard

Ethan rose from his bed, he barely slept last night. He invested too much time drowned in thought, deep thought. Now with his plan progressing, he had to sacrifice things along the way. This game, was like chess. In order to win, you have to sacrifice a few pieces. But in this game, he played as a King without a queen, the queen was something he had to win over too -- but with a price. The bottom line was: which pieces to sacrifice?

He got ready, and dressed quickly -- in his usual black tailcoat, and white dress shirt. Clean, noble-worthy and classy. He went out of his room, to meet David's face, along with a couple of soldiers standing behind him, stiff and disciplined, especially at the sight of Ethan. He looked at them, before putting his eyes on David "What is the situation, another fool has come?"

David stood there a second, admiring Ethan

Admiring how he would be once Ethan finally accomplished what he wanted to accomplish

He blinked twice and straightened himself out

"Afraid so, there's a woman who was caught in the act of committing adultry and doesn't want to face stoning

She said she would like to speak to someone higher Her excuse is that the man was beating her

So she found.. whats the word?.. 'love' somewhere else..

Ethan said waving his hand at the word

"Anyways! Im sure she will be happy to see you" He joked smirking a little

And afterwards you have a meeting with the high nobles

The High Nobles, were something Like the supreme Court.

The same men that if they wanted to, could impeach the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.