The Dark Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Daemonium." he spoke as he read along her paper, his arm touching her hair slightly as he leaned over to look at her work more vividly. He leaned back in thought, of all the words that just had to be the one she picked. Is this because of that God of hers? Hinting her things? He cursed mentally at the thought of this "That is an attractive word to say, but the meaning is not nonetheless." he said as he spoke out of sweet hypocrisy "Demon. A creature who uses temptation, lust, bribery, and other tricks to capture prey. When I think of them, I think of a being incredibly skilled in speech and is very cunning...they have things, sweet words, they touch you in places of desire, they kiss you sweetly and softly till you cannot resist them, they lull you with their words... seducing you, and unlocking your desires." he spoke breathily, seductively. Since seducing a woman out in the open is not an option in this world, he seduced her with his words - vivid enough that it would make her feel like he was touching her sensually. "That's what I think."

"And for love..." he said slowly, thinking of how to describe it in a way that it appeals her. In truth he doesnot know what love really was, butwhen he thought about it, it was what destroyed even the strongest of men. But of course, he will win against it --- he will. "I think it's a powerful emotion, that is within us, waiting for us to share it with someone we care about..." he continued, smiling softly.

Ah, damn love.

Who needs love?

Ethan only needed power.

( omgeeee at his deff for demon xD i need a vampire in my lifeee !! LOL ]

Annas cheeks were bright red at his words from the first definition, barely think of the

short one he had for love

Her mouth was slightly opened and she pursed her lips almost immidiatley after noticing

She looked down on the paper in front of her and picked it up slowly began her work.

She shivered as he brushed against her hair.. as if she could feel it

"Excellent" She nearly whispered once more at his take on the words..

"Dont call me your highness or princess.. you address me as Anna"

She said not looking at him, a small smile on her lips as she gathered her things

"Its almost time for lunch.. will you walk with me?"

She said softly, looking him in his eyes for the first time since they had begun talking

His pierced hers, but she made sure hers peered into his as well..

"Anna." he repeated, smirking at the sight of the blush that coloured her cheeks. He didn't know why, but he felt good and happy to see her reaction to his words. A sense of newfound pride entered his chest. Startled with his thoughts, he went back and looked to his feet as he stood up "That's a very beautiful name to say, simple but elegant. Anna." he said, smiling as helped her gather her things.

"May I join you, for the rest of the day?"

(LOL. Demons are demons xD)

( Yes they are!! lol<333)

Anna knew her name was actually quite common but he made her feel as though only she had it

She smiled as he helped with her things..

"Yes you may"

It slipped out before she had time to stop it

Judas gathered his things as well, to retreat for lunch

God knows it will be an interesting one.

Even though he knew himself he won't be eating lunch --- at all, he had to spend time with Anna as much as he could. This task proved to be a huge challenge, a challenge he was glad to accept. Charming, and seducing women were natural to beings of his kind... But for him, even her lust was enough to bond her attachment to him. To make her fall for him to the point of marrying her, was another story.

But for him, everything started with lust.

"Good." he said as he offered his left arm to be linked with hers, while his other was busy holding two of her books "Shall we?"

This was going to be a very interesting mealtime.

Every meal time was a feast in the Castle

Every Mealtime -including breakfast could fill you up for the rest of the day

if you tried hard enough, of course being royals no one ever did, because everyone

knew food was served all day

(Which *coughs* lightning_god would take advantage of LOL )

As they sat and began to eat The table of course was filled with the normal talk

of politics and what not

Gossip sometimes..

Anna picked up her fork as she was delivered her fruit salad when

she looked over to Ethan who had nothing on his plate

"Surely your going to eat something" She said with a smile

Why does everything accompany a smile in his presence??

Damn me.

(Yes of course, especially if there are strawberries and chocolate :D)

"I am still content of my breakfast." he said in a light tone, sipping on the cup of tea that the maid had replaced with his empty plate. They served him various types of tea everytime, but as soon as he drank it, it all tasted bitter and unappealing. More tolerable than priest and nun blood though, which burned his throat when he tried to drink it. He looked over to the contents of his cup, it was a reddish-brown colour, pure, with a cinnamon aroma and unsweetened -- chai. If he remembered well, the drink was supposed to be spicy but since he could not taste it's real flavour, he stuck to it's description.

He looked over to Anna's plate, that contained salad -- again. It was something he noticed, she was partial to salad for the maids made plenty ever since she arrived. "Is that all you eat, Anna?" he asked, the sound of her name that escaped his lips sounded important, soft, yet it made her name more signficant and unique whenever he spoke of it.

Ah, a demon he was.

As soon as he said her name she again couldn't help but smile

She looked down at her plate hoping it might hide what he did to her

"Well.. Im a vegetarian... So.. I dont really eat a lot of things my father eats..besides bread and salad"

King Julius huffed and tucked in his napkin to his chest "She used to eat more meat then me when she was little

That damn nun changed her" He said rolling his eyes.

"I like my change" She said curtly, they say the more salad you eat the better it is for your skin

she explained and after doing so, sipping her own tea.

"So what would you like to do after Lunch?"

Judas cleared his throat interrupting

"Actually... Spain just sent swans over to us as a gift.. they are in the garden and I must say they are a site to see

the two of you should go watch them while you catch up on your reading" He concluded smirking in Julius's direction

Julius tried to act as if it didnt faze him, cutting into his meat

"If you do go dont stay long.. it is daylight savings" He said mostly glaring at Ethan

A warning.

"I'm somewhat similar, actually." Ethan said, trying his best to keep his face to avoid smirking at Anna's reactions. Never in his life did he pay attention to women's emotions whenever he swayed them, in a sense he felt pleased of his achievement. Very pleased indeed. "But I'm partial to tea, it fills my stomach decently and I am not much of a consumer. It's a lifelong lifestyle."

He looked over to Julius who held a blank face, yet his tone was protective. For a so-called right hand man, a grudge was present in his tone. The fact that he was on the way to courting his daughter, and could secure the crown --- it was only natural. But he didn't mind the King too much, he was someone expendable.... Soon enough.

"Of course." Ethan said, looking at Anna as he spoke to Julius "As you wish Your Highness."

As they finished up and headed out to the swans

The guards who would normally go anywhere Ethan or the Princess went

Judas stopped them from doing so

"I think they will be fine.. " He said crossing his arms and watching them walk away

"It seems this will be faster then I thought" He continued, knowing Julius was behind him

"What are you talking about?" The king spat, even though he knew very well.

"Oh dont be that way.. Did you see them at dinner? its over for you" He whispered the last part

"Excuse me" Julius said, doing a double take at his friend

"I said its over for me... My work here is done.. now its up to Anna.. the boy will do his part..

I bid you goodnight" He said slowly turning to walk away, Julius however stayed where he was a moment, before slowly following them

into the maze inconspicuously spying.

Anna and Ethan walked in the bushes cut into a large maze around the castle. "I bet you could get lost in here"

She seemed more anxious to turn every corner then to actually get to the swans

"I wonder how we know we are going the right..."

Before she finished they finally reached the middle.. where beautiful swans lay together, or by themselves by

the pond..

they were so breath taking.. and peaceful.

"Oh my goodness.." Anna said softly kneeling down to one

"They are perfect..."

For a split second, she reminded him of an angel -- a holy innocent angel of God. His hand twitched under his pockets, she was pure and holy and God was watching her... Protecting her even in the illusion of his temptations. He had to drag her away, slowly and slowly away from God.

After, he would have her falling for him in all entirety and the Kingdom.... The kingdom would be his.

Ethan watched her admire the swans, she was so innocent. The way she admired the animals, the way she smiled at their sight, the way her eyes widened slightly in their beauty, and the she looked right in front of him. She was breathtaking, for a human girl. All princesses were, but she was exquisite and Ethan can't help but admire her when his gazed lingered and prolonged on her. "You are perfect too, Anna." he blurted out unconciously, it was too late to stop himself. He didn't know why he said that, but he told himself it was flattery, just flattery. "You are a princess, after all."

A few seconds lingered and all was quiet as she looked up at him from the swan.

"Me.. perfect?..Never"

She denied, but something about how he said it

Made it feel so true..

Why was this happening? it seemed everything was happening in fast motion.. but it was almost as if

it was because this was the way things should be.

His eyes captured hers a moment as she slowly stood from the swan,

"If anyone is perfect here it is you."

Need she say more? he was a gorgeous man.. unlike any she had ever lain eyes on

She stared at him, her mouth slightly opened as she tilted her head a little

"What.. what are you?" She said quietly

Her eyes were captured in his, as if he kept them there

And she wouldn't resist.

And in doing so, her heart skipped a beat.

Ethan chuckled darkly, amused by her curiosity. He felt like he was talking to child at some point, but then she was a full-grown woman --- and soon, enough for the King to give away to a man. But he liked being early in the game, after all first come was always served first. This game was unlike any game he had ever played, the game of love provided him thrill and amusement. But somehow he felt a little uneasy, Morgana warned him after all. Not like he cared a lot about petty witch warnings, but still it irked him.

He took steps forward towards her, stopping just where the ends of her long dress went near his shoes. It was a good one-arm distance, but his glazed gaze made it look like they were much closer. There was something so intimate about his gaze, it was something he never used in charming his victims.

He found himself taking another step, and another, and another till he was close enough, inches apart. His hands layed inside his pockets, clenched in excitement and anxiousness to what he was doing "Me? I'm just, Ethan." he replied, looking down to her face. The was something so seductive about his aura, his presence and his eyes. A sensual tension erupted in between them as he spoke those words with gentleness and passion. And he was only exaplaining what he was.

Which was Ethan, just Ethan.

And she will be his.

Anna was silent a few seconds before she finally caught the courage to look up at him

"And I am just Anna"

The words felt so good when she said them, she felt some what relieved as if a

weight had slid off of her shoulders

Being just Anna was fine with her...

She noticed how close they were.. how many rules they were probably breaking and it

made her smile, but she hid it behind one hand, covering her mouth slightly

She could feel her cheeks were warm now

She had never been this close to a man with this kind of sensual tension Roaming about.

"Im just Anna.. and you are just Ethan.. Ethan who is feared by all and respected by all.. Well I for one..."

She said stepping a little closer

"Am not afraid..."

She some how found the courage to lift her hand to his cold cheek

"And I dont care how you punish me"

No..

She concluded with herself at that moment that what she had seen happen behind the church was nothing

It never happened

It didnt exist.

Just then, the swans began to take off one by one as if they understood privacy,

Though it startled Anna and she backed away. It was silent a moment but she couldn't help but break out into a fit of laughter

"Did you see that? that was amazing" She said as her attention shifted to the birds in the air.

She smiled at them as they dissapeared, of course to come back..

whenever they got ready to.

Ethan swallowed, this woman, no --- this human woman was more striking than she looked to be. As a sensual demon, he couldn't help but be aroused by her boldness. In a sense, she was bolder than Morgana. She wasn't flirtatious like the witch, but rather straightforward with what she feels and says without going into any foreplay. She was shining in his eyes, she was innocent yet... She was something else.

Mysterious.

Something that he felt so memerized with, her personality was obscure and subtle. In a way, it lured him into her --- making him more curious, more mystified of what else she was.... And could be. He felt thrill flow in his chest as he watched her laugh at the sight of the swans, she was so difficult. One moment she was intimate, and second she was back in her innocent ways. He didn't understand her, she was like a puzzle, as much as he probably was to her.

Amazing? She was amazing.

She was.... So many things.

"Indeed they are." he said quietly, looking up at the sky above them. The sunlight gave him a burning sensation, but nothing too much of harm physically but he ignored it, paying his attention to the flying white birds above the sky "You are just Anna, huh?" he said thoughtfully, thinking about what she had said earlier.

Just Anna.

Anna looked back at him as he asked her this

"Yes.. Im just Anna" She said shrugging a little...

She smiled at him almost dreamily

She could tell he felt what she felt

the eyes never lie

No matter how cold..

"So.. what do you wish to do now?"

She said taking his hands and swinging them just slightly

She didnt want his day

she wanted his weeks, his months

she wanted him

He tilted his gaze down to his hands, which she took into hers. Her hands were warm against his cold ones, soft, gentle and caressing. It was just like the rest of her skin but yet this, this was touching his. He had to admit, it was another bold move that came from her for no one ever took his hand, it was always him who did the iniative but then she...

She held his hand, just like that.

He smiled "Anything you want to do, Anna."

Anna didnt know why she had just taken his hands the way she did

She was taught to let the boy chase

But he was being so much of a gentlmen.. and she almost felt she needed his touch then

She smiled and led him deeper into the garden

It was getting dark, but she didnt care

she was a woman now

what kind of punishment could her dad inflict?

"Daddy will send us to our graves when we get back.. so we might as well make the most of it"

She said as they appeared before a giant lake

no one really came back here

she had never even been, but the hot spring seemed to be glowing begging for someone to appreciate it

She got behind Ethan, pushing him towards it

"Go on.. Your not scared of anything.. you first"

She laughed.. she was saying anything on her mind right now

she didnt care..

why should she?

She might not be as innocent as he thought.

What else would a girl be thinking when she pushed a man towards a giant, and private lake? He smirked, she indeed was many things. She mystified him. Mystery shrouded her every being, and he was curious, curious of who she is. Because she is just not 'Just Anna', she was striking. "That is true..." he concluded as he felt his feet move forward because of her force, he didn't fight back though, instead he played along with what she wanted.

He didn't mind getting his clothes wet, he had many to change into once he gets back into the castle. Plus, his priority was to spend time with her. So he will refuse less, and do more. As soon as his shoes reached the warm spring water, he felt a relaxed sensation flow into him. It was calming, and soothing that he found himself pacing forward, walking deeper into the water and indulged.

"Follow, Anna."

Anna knew it was probably wrong, but it meant nothing

It as just a swim.. right?

She took off her slippers and tiara and followed him inside the water

It was nice...

With him she felt she could do anything.. which was strange considering how proper he was

She was proper too

All the time.

She couldn't swim with all the clothing she wore, so she removed only her top half

Which was fine because she still had her corset and the bottom of her dress

She smiled removing stray wet strands of her hair from her face

"I've never done this" she smiled at him as she kept herself above water

The spring was deeper then presumed

Status
Not open for further replies.