The Dark Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Likewise." he murmured as he walked across the water, half of his body cutting through the hot water as he made his way towards her; the ends of his tailcoat stayed afloat on the wated as he paced. His wet bronze locks falling down on his pale face, but his eyes stayed on her and his hands still on his pockets as if he was still on dry land.

He looked down her chest, analyzing the flesh above her chest. Her skin was perfect, scarless, unblemished, nothing. Unable to resist the tempation, and his inborn sensuality, he outstretched a wet hand towards her, tracing her collarbone with his index finger "Hmm..." he said thoughtfully, admiring "You really are a princess..."

Anna blushed immidiatley as he made contact with her skin

She was quiet, not knowing what to say...

Her heart beat sped up a bit and she hoped he hadnt felt it..

"T-thank you"

She said taking it as a compliment as she looked at his perfect pale skin.. His hair

His everything

"Though I think your a little ahead of the race" She said quietly

By now the darkness had completely engulfed them

but she had no intention of going anywhere

as long as she was spending time with Ethan

"That's not much of a problem." Ethan said, sliding his finger up from her collarbone, up to her neck, sliding down the curve to her chin and started to slowly tilt her chin up. He tilted his head both ways, as if admiring her face from different angles. His blue eyes were the darkest blue, much in contrast to it's usual pale-blue colour. He allowed his eyes to glaze over her, lust filled him and his aura "I am an incredible over-achiever."

That he was.

That he will be.

He will not disappoint, not now and not today.

"Don't you think so?"

( did I ever tell you how good of a detailed RP-er you are?? I just imagined like that whole scene haha <33 sexaayyy xD )

Anna shivered at his touch

The way he moved her head and the way he examined her...

Like looking at a prize he had just won..

She caught a glimpse of his eyes.. the different color they were now

His cold touch..

She looked in his eyes again..

"Yes you are.. quite the perfectionist" She said in between breaths..

Was he.. what the priest was warning?

the real question however was

Did she care at this point? She was trapped in him.

(I aim to please xD LOL.)

He took a step towards her, cutting through the water again till they were inches apart. His finger turned her face sideways so his lips would meet her ear, "I know..." he whispered lowly, his breath tickling against her skin with his lips quivering as sensuality engulfed his senses, and looked like it was close into kissing her. But he won't just yet, because he knew if he did he would not be able to control himself. He was a sensual man, lust drove him crazy as much as old wives believed strange tales.

He was so close, that he could smell her water-drenched flesh. It was fresh, irresitible and tempting. Sure, he was full for another several days but that doesn't stop him from biting people in the midst of desire, after all he was a man. Not just any man, he was Ethan -- the vampire. The damned, the demon "I'm glad you noticed... I always aim to please." he continued, his breath hit the skin on her bare shoulder as he allowed his nose to smell her flesh. He felt his fangs grow slowly in the middle of his lust, for it was the moment he captured prey -- but he kept himself, making it shrink slowly but retained his lust.

"Are you impressed?"

Anna felt frozen, He captured her.. his words, his actions

She felt she could not move

and for the first time as a woman

She felt truly aroused..

Hot in the midst of supposed to being cold..

"Very..." She said breathlessly..

No other man kept a hold on her this way..

He was so enticing.. almost addicting..

Powerful men such as him were normally all about themselves

Ethan was conceited, but it seemed he liked exploring her...

Breathing her in... It almost felt like he was sucking in her secrets, every thought.. every fantasy

She swallowed hard and shifted her eyes slowly towards him "Should we.. head back now?"

She asked..... he made her feel like he was her king

And she answered to him...

She closed her eyes, contrasting with her words as she placed her damp hands on his chest slowly gripping his coat

Not pulling him in.. but more to gain the stability she had lost at his touch

Of course, Ethan always had the option of continuing his seduction and possibly... go a little further.

But of course his aim was not to sleep with her for one night only, he planned to keep seducing her to the point where she would give in but he would draw away. He would keep on doing this, till her body would ache for his touch, to the point where she would surrender herself and drown in her lust. Where her skin would burn and tingle at the places he caressed, the places where his breath warmed her skin, and his whispers echoing in her head as she lay restless in her bed.

This was enough for now.

"You're right..." he mumured softly, in a heavy and sensual tone as his eyes wandered on her bare shoulder -- breathing heavily. His finger left her chin and trailed in down to her neck, sliding it down slowly to her collarbone, gliding across her shoulder, then trailed down her arm. Ethan couldn't help himself, there was something... alluring about the woman. It challenged him, it made him want to do his work perfectly and draw away in a way that she would involuntarily lean forward for his after touch. "We should do this again...."

He made his eyes meet hers as his left handtrailed slowly down her back, tracing the bare skin of her spine, then down to her corset, to her waist. He picked her up with ease --- bridal style and walked her up from the wet surface. He looked at her intently, his face looking down to hers "In the end, a princess should always be a princess no matter what condition..." he told her, smirking, indicating that he would walk her back to the castle, carrying her like this.

When they got back to the castle they were of course summoned by the king

They both stand in the middle of the throne room, which is empty besides the king, some maids and some guards

by the doors.

"Why does god torment me with such a defiant, forward, disobedient daughter?" He said as he walked in slow circles around the two

Anna was shivering now, she didnt have a chance to change neither Ethan because they were summoned rather immidiatley

Anna expected nothing less and she did not regret staying out with Ethan...

But her fathers words stung,, especially when she was sent in the first place to the nunnery to become

The perfect princess, She opened her mouth to say something.. anything..

"Father-"

The king held up his hand "Be still, the king speaks..." He said now eyeing Ethan as if that was supposed to be a low blow as he

put much emphasis on the 'King'

"I worked hard to maintain a sense of civility among these people, and to build a great kingdom.. do you insist on ruining me by ruining yourself?

my reputation? That I let my daughter swim at night with boys"

He again put an emphasis on the 'boys' instead of calling Ethan a man.

"Tommorow.. if you plan to go out again.. Guards will be with both you and him.. to make sure you two dont do anything stupid

Like you have done tonight...To your chambers my dear" He spoke in finalization to his daughter.

Anna turned to Ethan and put her hand on his shoulder softly before being some what rushed to her room by the maids.

The king then looked at Ethan and stopped circling. He walked slowly to his thrown

"Ethan... You are my right hand... But she is my daughter... keeping her out this late... Do you not fear me boy? as a son might fear his

Father? did I not Raise you.. to respect and fear me?"

The king seethed.

To Julius it was only partly to do with his daughter, now he felt he was at war with his apprentice.. over his own crown

Which he was... Knowing it was a battle he could not win, since he cant live forever, he decided not go down without a fight

For he felt his time might be over before god even sends for him.. The look In Ethan's eyes.. The admiration for him

Disintegrated over the years.. And now he only seems to see what he wants.

Their Flirtatiousness was interrupted as soon as they arrived back to the castle.

They both stand in the middle of the throne room, which is empty besides the king, some maids and some guards

by the doors.

"Why does god torment me with such a defiant, forward, disobedient daughter?" He said as he walked in slow circles around the two

Anna was shivering now, she didnt have a chance to change neither Ethan because they were summoned rather immidiatley

Anna expected nothing less and she did not regret staying out with Ethan...

But her fathers words stung,, especially when she was sent in the first place to the nunnery to become

The perfect princess, She opened her mouth to say something.. anything..

"Father-"

The king held up his hand "Be still, the king speaks..." He said now eyeing Ethan as if that was supposed to be a low blow as he

put much emphasis on the 'King'

"I worked hard to maintain a sense of civility among these people, and to build a great kingdom.. do you insist on ruining me by ruining yourself?

my reputation? That I let my daughter swim at night with boys"

He again put an emphasis on the 'boys' instead of calling Ethan a man.

"Tommorow.. if you plan to go out again.. Guards will be with both you and him.. to make sure you two dont do anything stupid

Like you have done tonight...To your chambers my dear" He spoke in finalization to his daughter.

Anna turned to Ethan and put her hand on his shoulder softly before being some what rushed to her room by the maids.

The king then looked at Ethan and stopped circling. He walked slowly to his thrown

"Ethan... You are my right hand... But she is my daughter... keeping her out this late... Do you not fear me boy? as a son might fear his

Father? did I not Raise you.. to respect and fear me?"

The king seethed.

To Julius it was only partly to do with his daughter, now he felt he was at war with his apprentice.. over his own crown

Which he was... Knowing it was a battle he could not win, since he cant live forever, he decided not go down without a fight

For he felt his time might be over before god even sends for him.. The look In Ethan's eyes.. The admiration for him

Disintegrated over the years.. And now he only seems to see what he wants.

"My apologies, Your Highness." Ethan spoke lowly, bowing respectfully at the King. Damn, him – he never felt so annoyed of that King, not that he wasn't already. But now he sees him as an obstacle, someone who interferes with his intentions. Of course he will endure it for the time being, soon enough when the old bastard steps down – the crown will be his, and he will not take orders from anyone.
They will take order from him.
He clenched his fists, resisting the urge to kill the King. Even in the midst of this heavy situation, he couldn't help but see the bright side of this: he was gaining Anna's affection. He could see it, the concern in her eyes as she touched his shoudler symapthetically. He was close. But now another problem arises…
The guards.
How can he seduce her further with people watching? It was going to interfere with his plans, everything always worked best when you were alone with your target… He needed to do something about this, if he can only take the crown now – he would.
>>>>>>><o:p> </o:p>
To take an angel away from her faith in God, is to drive her away from Him.
Morgana knew there was a possibility of Ethan losing against love, but she gave him a benefit of the doubt – this was Ethan, a man of deceit and no mercy. He should be sucessful, but… he was also a vampire, a lust-filled creature… who could love. The least thing she could do to be of use to him, was to help him gain that affection from the princess.
She had to admit, she was quite reluctant – but she wanted to please him, more than anything.
Morphing back to her human form, she rose from the black smoke in his study. Using his open window, she managed to enter his office – which was connected to the castle. She looked around, gazing, trying to determine how or what she can do to help him. She skipped towards the door of his office, which was an oddly happy gesture from her dark aura.
She opened the door slightly to take a peek, a maid was passing by, she grinned malciously. She spied on Anna a couple of times, mostly out of jealousy, and that maid was always with the other one who was named Mary – who seemed to be Anna's favourite maid.
Playing assistant doesn't sound so bad.
In a swift motion, she took out her silver dagger out of the pockets of her black dress and dashed towards the walking maid; the ends of her black dress dragging behidn her as she paced. She came to her from behind and covered the maid's mouth, the dagger's blade shoned viciously as she raised it up and slitted the maid's throat; thick red blood stained the maid's dress and her blade.
Morgana looked around for a moment around the hallway, no one had seen her – perfect. Slowly, she dragged the corpse into Ethan's office, and closed the door behind her. She raised the dagger, letting the blood fall on her outstretched tongue "Mmm." She said thoughtfully, tasting the blood in her mouth "Sweet, Ethan would love your blood." She said as she poured the maid's blood on a large flask, pocketing it.
She looked at the corpse, smiling.
After a few chants, she managed to burn the corpse into ash without burning the castle. She was indeed a skilled witch, for everything was going on perfectly. She gathered the ashes on the floor, mixing it into the flask full of blood she collected from the maid, chanting her incantations and slowly the flask and the blood began mixing with each other – turning into a thick black substance, with smoke erupting out of it.
Morgana raised the flask to eye level, it was a shapeshifting potion. Allowing her to take the form of a person at will by drinking in their remains and blood, it was indeed dark magic, and dark magic it was. She giggled in a high-pitched tone "I am magnificent." She told herself, drinking the potion straight into her, the horrible mass felt like tar in her throat.
After a few moments, she sucessfully morphed into the dead maid she killed. Smirking, she scurried out of Ethan's office to find the other maids.

(Highlight the post above, library computer is acting up again -__-)

( LOL damn libraries <33)

The king looked at Ethan, He could feel the tension from the boy.. even at his ease

The tension was too thick.. A knife would break.

There was really nothing else to say..

He sighed and walked out of the throne room

"You are dismissed" He said waving his hand carelessly.

Mary had just gathered the Princess's night gown when she seen her fellow maid, Anne walking down the hallway

"Well it is about time you got here!" She said almost frustratingly

"The king is not pleased.. Anna and Ethan were out.. I dont know the rest.. come"

She said swiftly as she took out her key and unlocked the door to Annas room where she bathed in silence in the

Attached room to the left

"I love Anna, but I know how her attitude is somehow when she doesnt get her way... you first"

She said pushing Jasmine towards the door

Ethan looked at the king silently, before heading out. As he walked out, two things haunted his head: Should he still honour his reputation with the King, or should he focus on his agenda and get it done quickly. It was either of the two, but each of them complimented the other. He walked out of the throne room, his leather shoes made squishy noises as he walked -- there it sank in to him how wet clothing, and how soaked with wated his body was.

In deep thought, he went straight into his study -- thinking.

----

"What has Your Highness, and the Earl had done to have not pleased the King?" Morgana inquired, surprised with the news. She idn't know Ethan would act so quickly with his plans, then it hit her -- it was Ethan, that's how it was. Picking up her dress, she followed behind Mary; a brow raised in curiosity as she wanted to know more of this... little outing.

"Do you insist on trying to stop the inevitable?" A voice came from behind Julius as he walked the halls

He knew the voice from the moment it uttered a word

Judas.

"Do you intend to stop me?" He said turning around to face Judas

Good friends, Good enemies... all rapped into one

With a ribbon on it.

"You almost cost Romania everything.. and now your doing it again... " Judas continued as he took a reluctant step towards the King

Julius stood there, he was about 15 feet away from his friend, his formal friend.

Power changes people, and everyone around them.

"Again?" The king repeated stepping closer, repeating the nobles actions

"Your ways... your ways will not work in this society any longer, we need new life, new blood.. More land.."

He continued looking towards Ethan's chambers

"Ah.. so finally we get down to what this is about... You think Romania isn't big enough... and what shall we do? ruin our Alliances by ATTEMPTING to take over

Europe? Asia? The world?"

The king said sarcastically

"Why not?" Judas exclaimed with his arms wide open, more force in his voice. "Peace wont work... They think that because our king is tolerant, we are all weak... your are my friend.. but you are not fit

for this new day and age.. War, War is the only answer... The only way to gain respect is threw Fear" He concluded as if it were a scripture out of the bible

The king was silent for a moment he then opened his mouth slowly "Judas.. what happened to morals? God? The church?"

Judas glared at The king before swiftly turning around to walk away "You tell your god that because of him... Romania will be as its always been.. a door mat for other countries

Or is it thanks to you?" He concluded as he turned the corner.. disappearing as if he was never there. Leaving behind him only silence and confusion.

Mary looked at Who she thought was Anne and pulled her close so Anna could not hear

"They went for a walk... which turned into a swim... late tonight... they just got in the both of them"

Mary said worriedly "Im concerned.. the other night Anna was going on about a dream she had.. a horrible dream

that she married a demon.. and had that demons son.. that the kingdom would fall and then rise to a demon.. and create

new generations to come... The Earl seems like a good man.. but.. Why was she with him all today is my question..

maybe hes put her under a spell.. because just days before she resisted him" Mary covered her mouth as if she was saying to much

"But who Am I to say anything about it?... and then feel his wrath.. me..a maid.. I just do as im told.. and if you are wise you will do the same

dont mix yourself with the Royals drama" She concluded going inside the bath area.

Morgana tensed.

Dreams were a vital resource for witches, psychics and other beings alike. Dreams were messages, warnings and premonitions. If that blasted bitch of a princess dreamt about having a son with a demon, that could only mean one thing: she would have a child with Ethan. Dreams like those, never lie... They were a warning, a prophecy, a future that Anna will never escape.

Morgana tried to ignore her jealousy, she had always loved Ethan --- even from the first time she set her eyes upon him. He was a beautiful being, and he enchanted her back at the time when she was a mere witch apparentice, working for an old hag who had a stock full of youth potions for herself, and made Morgana make them all day, all night.

Of course, Ethan would need a son... Sooner or later, but that doesn't mean he will love that whore... Right?

She contained herself "A spell? I don't think the Earl needs such things, he has charm. Though our admiration only goes that far, he probably fancied the princess..." Morgana told Mary, hypocrisy coming out of her mouth. She hated it, she hated what she was saying. Ethan was hers, but she didn't want him to fail either. She wanted him to pursue his goals and reach it. "Royal drama, quite a theatre production I shall say." she concluded, following Mary into Anna's bath.

Here goes nothing.

(*takes deep breath* I will keep composure.. its only an RP LOL but seriously morgana is gonna get hers you watch lol )

Anna snatched her towel from Mary as soon as the two entered the room,

"Late as usual" She said blinking twice hard and rolling her eyes as she walked out of the room taking the

Gown from Mary without looking at her

"You know something" She said quietly "you maids.. peasants.. witches... everything else

you think we all have it made... rich comfortable lifestyles" She said turned away from the two as she

fastened the lace belt around her night gown

"Its only true if you live up to what everyone wants you to be.. if not your just a drifter" She said as Mary gave

Anne a look as if to say 'I told you so' then going towards the princess as she sat. Mary combed threw the girls long hair with ease

the wet tangles came out almost instantly

"Oh princess.. its not so bad" She said softly

The princess did not respond, instead, her eyes darted to Anne

"If your going to just sit there get the hell out"

Bitch.

Morgana just smiled, and bowed. But in truth she was losing an incredible amount of composure, this is girl was getting on her nerves "My apologies, princess." She said, bowing as she assisted Mary in taking care of the princess as she fixed the ends of the dress that Anna wore.

If only she wasn't as vital as she was in Ethan's plans, she would've already burned Anna to ash.

In the silence, Morgana decided to speak up in subtle curiosity "I'm sure, the Earl will take care of things... He always does, right Mary?" She said, buti n truth, she only brought up Ethan to find out Anna's opinions about him.

Because she wanted to know.

(*pats* Mama will make sure she's gonna get it xD)

Anna raised an eyebrow at the girl below her

Anne was acting.. different, she never cared to talk about Ethan before... but whatever

He was the topic of conversation lately

Mary looked at Anne with a death stare

Why would she bring him up right now! The mood the princess is in could send us both to the ropes!

"Everything will be just fine" Mary passively agreed Braiding the princesses hair to prepare her for bed

"I hope so.. I hope he fixes everything.... I.." The princesses voice trailed off a bit as her mood

couldn't help but shift at the thought of Ethan

Her cheeks reddened

"I think he fancies me" She continued though she looked in a daze as she played with the lace of her gown

Mary looked down at the girl "What about the dream?"She pressed

And once again The princesses face began to harden "What dream? It never happened" She said bluntly

Mary, catching the hint that she didnt want to talk about it cleared her throat

"Of course not princess... so you fancy him?.. if he asked you for your hand would you accept?"

Mary continued pressing buttons.. Annes curiosity made her curious as well

Anna stopped both girls and stood "It seems so soon to ask questions of the sort.. however my father told me he will be forced to resign

Soon.." She said partially saddened as she made her way to her bed

"Forced?" Mary looked at her worriedly, this was news to her.

Anna nodded "if all 24 nobles vote him out then hes gone" She shrugged "And hes not very popular right now is he?" She was frustrated talking about it

"Get out.. Im tired" She continued, plopping almost fiercely down on her bed... the only face she wanted to see was Ethans..

even with nightmares accompanied.

Ethan you whore.

By the looks of it, Ethan only not have started but it seemed like he had seduced Anna already. She can't blame him, Ethan always liked being ahead of things. The dazed look in Anna's eyes knocked on her jealousy, Ethan never or even tried to seduce her before. Seeing the aftermath from another woman made her frown inside, she was so jealous that it was overwhelming.

She rose from where she sat, and followed Mary -- her gaze swept to Anna's dreamy figure on the bed as she turned away. She didn't know why she was doing this to herself, but it was all for Ethan.

Everything was always for Ethan, she would do anything, everything.

With that she closed the door behind her, leaving Anna alone to dream.

Anna could not even think of dreaming, she wasn't as close to sleep as she had presumed

Her mind stayed on Ethan... She didnt want to admit it, but it seemed he had her wrapped around his finger..

She sat up from her slumber and took a deep breath

what was happening to her? and so fast? She wouldn't lay here and find out

She took a torch by her door when she was sure the guards werent looking and quietly tip toed the library

On the way she passed Ethan's door

And the thought of sneaking in and staying with him the night actually crept its way into her mind

She blinked twice and moved on thinking of all the things they could do..

Wow.. she really was becoming a woman

When she reached the library. she put the torch down near her and began to search the

mythical section for answers.

She had to research this.. he wasn't ordinary at all

No.. Ethan wasn't just a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.