The Dark Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hahaha, so do I :3)

Morgana hopped out of his arms, settling just in front of him as black smoke covered her and before him she morphed back into human form. "I guess, you never fail to come across my path." she said, biting her lip as she eyed him from up and down. After everything that happened between them, especially the one from this morning, she began looking at him in a different light. To be frank, she didn't know how much she was drawn to him till now.

It felt real, and hopefully soon it grows stronger.

She pulled his collar towards her, bringing him to one lustful kiss. It was a small, but affectionate. She didn't mind being the new Earl's whore, companion, or budding relationship. She was called enough names to tolerate another one, she simply didn't care anymore. For once in her life, she was happier.

----------------

"Good, good. Though I'm not used to sitting around and wait for conflict, I like being in an interactive environment." Ethan sighed, and then glanced at her, rolling his body against the tree to turn to his face her -- inches closer as it did. He smirked, looking at her eyes then at her lips, just to return back to her eyes "Can I entertain the Royal Highness till the evening?"

Marius was happy at her reaction

The kiss had instantly become the best part

Of his afternoon ...

He rapped his arms around her waist tightly bringing

Her closer

Breathing her in while he could ..

As an Earl he was an extremely busy man now..

He would make it a point to never be to busy for Morgana

Ever

Anna smiled and blinked twice at him patting the spot

Next to her

"Yes you may.."

you never have to ask...

He settled down to the spot of grass she indicated, and proceeded to lean further until his head came in contact with her lap, resting it there. "There's a dinner party tonight..." he trailed, playing with the fabric of her dress fondly. Oh how much he loved Anna, more and more everyday. It was ironic that a man like him who was damned to feed on humans, live eternally, and a so-called 'demon' actually had loved. Love was for humans, and a human he used to be.

But not anymore.

He was damned man, who ruthless to everyone but yet not to the woman in his heart.

The thought of food for reason made her feel nauseous ...

However she didn't show it she instead ran her fingers through Ethan's hair and smiled

"Ill attend with you if you want..." she said passively

"Unless its some kind of strictly kingly business" she teased

Leaning down to kiss is lips once..

A small Peck

She couldn't resist and it made her feel better

"Hmm... So it's between showing how much I'm a tough King, and showing off my queen? I'm torn. Can I have both?" he asked, looking up to her face with smile, this human had him under her spell. Who knew that food could enthrall it's predator? He had no intention of eating Anna, but what about others? As long as the half-vampire child is inside her, the vampires will stay away. They always liked and appreciate new and fresh vampire offspring. Anything that kept the race alive, was untouchable.

"Unless, you want to rest... Then I can just show you off some other time." he concluded after moment, then fell silent "Did you tell your father yet?"

It's not like his say would make any difference, but I'll ask anyway.

Anna sighed contemplating a moment before answering either question.

"Ill come with you for a bit..if I get tired ill just retire..."

She concluded. Osding to herself

It sounded about right.

She thought about her father..

He would no doubt be furious but he would have to

Accept It.

He couldn't do anything about it

"I suppose ill tell him..tonight after dinner " she said nervously.

She knew she should have told him sooner

Better late then never

But never late sounded better.

"I guess I'm partly to blame," Ethan shrugged, pulling the grass out of their roots and busied himself with it's thin short green leaves. Even though the statement was half-heartedly said, it was true. He had been sleeping with her before he was even crowned and officially became her consort, even without marriage. It was highly inappropriate to do such with a princess, yet he couldn't help himself.

"I was seduced." he chuckled, placing a hand on her stomach. There was a certain excitement that peaked his emotions when thought about being a father to a forming child -- it was such a new yet beautiful feeling.

"Retire when you should, I don't want you to push yourself, hm?"

Anna could tell though Ethan was a very serious

Ans collected person that this baby excites him

And it made her excited that he was

"You only point your finger or blame someone when its

Something you wish you hadn't done and to be honest

I don't think I would have it any other way.." she said smiling

As he rubbed her stomach ..soothing

"I think I was the one seduced" she recalled thinking about

When the late night library session and the garden incident

" I remember clearly " she added as she continued playing with his locks ..

"Ill retire when you retire " she defiantly retorted "I will be fine promise "

Ethan smirked wider, remembering it as well. In truth, he really WAS seduced by her because he would never engage in such advances with a woman that quickly -- even if it was something he ought to do. "Have it your way then." he acquiesced in defeat, there was no use arguing with her about it, but even if the dinner is not done and she felt something --- he'll send her to bed and rest.

-----------------------------------------

"The dinner will commence in a few, sir." a maid knocked on their room's door, her voice echoing through the har wood that separated her from the couple who prepared and dressed for the event.

Ethan, back in his uniform -- much like the one he wore at the coronation, fixed himself up at the mirror quietly. For once in his life, he felt old psychologically. He was no longer a freelance man who roamed the world for power and blood, but a king of a country and a father of an upcoming child. It was another stage of maturity, a stage that took him too many years to reach.

There was something satisfying about it.

As he looked at the mirror, he smiled to himself, a vicious and dark smile. Sure, it's a dinner. But he had a feeling that something will make him stir a fuss on the table. This will be fun, very fun indeed.

Anna made sure she looked beautiful as well...

She wasn't just representing herself anymore.

She was now complimenting Ethan as well

She took a deep breath and sipped some of her tea which didn't

Mess up her perfectly painted lips at all.

She was always careful..taught to be that way being the daughter

Of a former king ...

But now it wasn't her father's meeting she was attending

But her own kings.

The feasting room was grand with many things to satisfy

Oneself.. lots of wine and other things as well.

The kings and queens of Spain England Israel the USSR attended

Just to name a few..

The men baffled away talking and mixing with England while the queens sat quietly

Interacting with each other. Ethan and Anna were the youngest

Rulers at the table..

However unlike the other women Anna listening intently

To the men's conversation ... why not?

"So Ethan...in what direction are you taking Romania? The same

As its always been?" Antonio the Kong of Spain finally asked

He of course had a grudge against Romania in general ..

Anna had been promised to his son but that was before Ethan ..

At birth they are promised but things change apparently

"Will you follow in my countries footsteps ?"

"Well, I have plans for Romania. But I will not follow anyone, not anymore." Ethan said flatly, the King of Spain certainly had his agenda -- apparently he probably thought he was easy to manipulate to his will. Well, damn him. Ethan knew all those tricks, he had used them countless times and those things won't work on him anymore for he was manipulative one himself. "And I am more than certain that Romania won't be like how it was used to be."

"But of course, if you want to follow my country's footsteps -- you're more than welcome to."

I am beggining to like this game.

Everyone at the table became quiet at Ethans words

respecting them

Anna put a hand on his intertwining it.

"Spain has been indepedent too long to start following anyone.. we are nearly the greatest country right now."

he shrugged though Ethans word to make Romania stronger sunk in

"Ah listen to the silence... your reputation proceeds you" He cackled sipping his wine

"Though Im sure one man cant change a country" He concluded.

"No.. but 2? maybe." A dark voice said as everyone turned to see Marius.. clean cut and ready for debate.

A smirk on his face as he sat on the other side of Ethan.

"And who might you be?" Antonio retorted looking from Ethan to Marius.

"Chief of Romania.. but you can call me Marius...this country...

is under new rule now... much to close to sucess to follow anyone...

and anyone or any people that try to stop us... I will make a little...

pair of teeth out of them" He continued smirking as he sipped his wine silently.

Ah yes. Let the games begin

Would you look at that.

Ethan silently respected Marius' grand entrance, vampires always valued the art of making an entrance and also the majestic exit. This world of humans that they spun around and played with in the shadows, were something they liked to think of as a theatre piece. A real life play, something to meddle with in the midst of their eternal boredom. Humans were of various uses: toys, dolls, whores, little play things, fools, or just something that is just there -- and unnoticed.

But of course it does not apply all the time.

But in this table, he'd like to think so. Ethan would love to think so, after all. He was much of a player than anyone else in this table, he had lived long enough, seen enough to know what he was doing even though playing along with their little games were something of amusement. Ethan averted his gaze towards Antonio, "One man to a million men can be acquired, but the order of change doesn't count in numbers of allies -- but in strategy." Ethan said plainly, mocking Antonio with a smirk as he pulled Anna's hand close to him, placing his other over it and stroked it lightly. "I am disappointed in you, Antonio -- such a man who claimed his country was the greatest, couldn't even think about that."

"Now that makes me think, are you just bluffing?" he continued, speaking outloud in the silence; the urge to chuckle was becoming unbearable.

You know, I can play dirty.

All the attention shifted then from Marius and Ethan back across the table to Antonio.

He sat there with a blank stare and gritted teeth behind his lips

Finally he cracked a smirk shifting around the wine in his cup

"Yes but sometimes its not what you know but who you know.. but we are all alies as far as im concerned.. right?"

Everone silently argeed nodding to each other and shrugging

Marius had had enough, he rolled his eyes and put his wine glass on the table

"When -not if , but WHEN Romania becomes strong... it wont be about who we know because the air will be thick with envy as it is now."

He said loud enough for each king to hear...

Referring to things he sensed from Antonio.. the off beat of his heart and his ciculation.

"As a weak country of course Romania had many friends because it was not a strong country..

however under my brothers Rule I am sure it will be Romania against everyone... Romania against Enemies

and Romania against friends"

He said sharply letting his eyes sweep the room.

"Some how they all merge into one.. the criticism in the air tells me the time is near.."

He concluded nodding to himself and folding his arms..

Again silence

"Cheers to time.. for she is loyal to none but herself" Antonio retorted raising his glass

Which mostly everyone did slowly and reluctantly

"Yes... Cheers"

Marius concluded once more smirking wildly.

"Which makes me think..." Ethan interrupted their diversion, looking at the pool of red wine that gathered in his cup, studying it. Spain was ridiculous, he couldn't believe it. True, he had not heard too much of Spain unlike he did with other European countries -- he heard they were strong, but he didn't know they were also strong with bluffing. The proud King Antonio thought that he had Romania under his finger, because of that fool of a man named Julius who played along his tune.

But this was different, it was Ethan now. A challenge.

"...when we walk out of this room, will be all still allies?"

I always love conflict, to see he destruction of all of you without me even laying a finger and just... Hypnotize you with my words.

Ethan looked at all of them "I mean, look around you dear friends..." he said deviously, smirking at Marius as he swept a hand across the table and made the leaders look at each other "Maybe the one sitting beside you, is betraying you at this very moment."

Anna looked at Ethan confused

as the inevitable argue broke out across the table at his words

"As a matter of fact I have been sensing betrayal from England for quite some time now...

..a war with the americas without our consent?? just 'knowing' we will jump to the gun to help?

we are not pleased."

The king of israel said softly darting an eye at the king of england who stood along with his 2 gaurds as if knowing all along that israel would say something

"2 wars we helped your beligerent asses with and you complain about one? I have been trying to be fair with you people but my patience is wearing!" He said with a pointed finger

and piercing eyes.

"Excuse the both of you! this is supposed to be a civilized dinner!" Anna shot out at both men who immidiatley stopped and looked at her

amazed a woman would speak up like that

"Oh but thats enough from you too my dear.... women dont have opinions... they simply lay on their backs" Antonio said as he waved her away with his hands across the table as if she was some kind of fly.

Anna stood with red cheeks as she walked over to Antonio, the fight till raging between Israel and England

Antonios men stood quickly as she approached, drawing their guns slowly but she gazed to them with piercing eyes

"You can try" She said bitterly and bluntly as the Romnian gaurds around the area began to draw there own guns.

Anna splashed her tea in his face and walked out furiously

all of this going on as more kings began to argue

"And you! you started this!" Anna said looking back at Ethan still enraged as she slammed the door behind her.

Marius had had his fill of this and nodded at Ethan then at the gaurds to control the situation as he made his Exit as well...

He had better things to do then watch fat old lazy Kings argue over pettiness.

Lovely.

But yet it was not. She really had became his weakness, for no sort of anger striked to him as much as this one did. Anna's anger made him feel bitter, and Antonio's insulting manner of treating her made him furious. Ah, then so it was the start of his many problems. But those problems were manageable, and this one before him was uncontrollable, and yet he enjoyed this chaos. He'll make them fight with each other till less of them remain, and is easier to take down one by one.

But Antonio...

Ethan was not done with him yet. He glazed his cold eyes towards him, rising from his seat as he walked over towards his side of the table -- Spanish soldiers watched his every move, alert as they gripped their guns closely and Ethan's guards did the same. But of course, a bullet like they had won't hurt him, it takes a stake to slay him. Ethan picked up the bread knife from the table, and pointed it at Antonio's throat as his glare gave an intended death threat. "Antonio..." he trailed, hearing the man's soldier's point their guns at him while the Romanian guards stood by at his defence.

"If you can't treat my wife well, then consider yourself not an ally of the new Romania." Ethan said in a husky, cold voice as he slid the knife at Antonio's pocket before departing the room, followed by his men, drowning the noisy arguments from his ear as the door closed after he passed. He had enough of this, now he had another problem to resolve: Anna.

---------------------------

Morgana couldn't get enough of this new addiction: Marius. Now here she was, carefree as she danced around his bedroom as much as her dress could carry her. Even though she was a vampire, the human feelings of a girl lingered inside of her, making her almost like an immortal human -- a human vampire. But this new feeling, this feeling of infatuation for him dragged her feet into his room.

She cared not if the maids saw her come in, she was simply -- bewitched.

Furious.

That was the only word to describe Anna at this moment.. she paced her room thinking as the maids prepared the bed for her and another ran

the bath.

"How dare he speak to me that way! I should have Ethan behead him for those words that came from his pathetic excuse for a tongue! and Ethan! oh! I havent even mentioned! hes the one who

started everything and you could tell he enjoyed it! how could he? all this talk about enemies and friends.. maybe its

not always clear which is which but war starting problems? thats dead certain!" she contuned her rant before taking off her earings and throwing them on the bed along with her

other jewry

"Who knows where Romania will stand with anyone at this point!" she couldnt help but go on... why was she so mad?

was it hormonal?

"I am sure... whatever his majesty has in store for the kingdom we will do just fine.. sometimes

its good to be bold my love" Mary said softly smiling as stood straight from drawing the bath and the other maids done with setting the room for night time.

"Just get rest.. no stressing out remember?" She said trying to reason with Anna, gently rubbing Annas stomach before turning away and exiting with the rest

as much as she didnt want to admit it....

Mary was right... she had to slow down.

Marius had gotten to his room rather quickly, the smirk from knowing the fools

would continue arguing still on his face

Immidiatley he was greeted with even better news

Morgana had come see him

"Ah... the best part of my day" He said closing the door behind him and

locking it.

He knew maids meant well but to him, them barging in at any time was not

atr all pleasant so he kept his door locked..

all the time.

"He came over quite swiftly bringing Morgana closer to him and inhaling her sweet scent...

he just couldnt get enough..

"How are you?"

"You may leave." Ethan instructed the guards as they bowed to leave, as he turned the door knob that lead to his room. There he heard Anna's loud voice and a soothing yet soft one contradicting with hers as the moist of the hot bath lingered around the room. He found Anna in the bath, furious as it could be as Mary the maid tried hushing her quietly.

He cleared his throat, loosening his tie as he kept his eyes on Anna "You may leave." he told Mary firmly.

-------------------------

"What did you do to me?" Morgana pouted, circling his arms around his neck and embraced him as much as she could in her tip toes. He was a tall man, that even her high heeled footwear couldn't reach. "I am in a strangely good mood, what on Earth did you do to me this morning?" she asked in pure innocence.

She flirted, she seduced, but she truly had no idea what the effects of making love had along with it. But she knew it was something worth exploring.

The room fell silent as soon as Ethan cleared his voice. Mary bowed exiting the room along with the others and closing the door shut

Anna pouted at this, she wanted to go on and on but Ethan had silenced it.

She took one look at him before folding her arms and shifting away in the water

her cheeks still flushed with anger though they looked more like blushing

"Hmph!" she said in a midly high pitch voice

She couldnt look at him... otherwise she couldnt stay mad..

what could she say?

She loved the man.

Marius smiled and triumphant victory at her confession of a good mood.

Ah the power of making love.

She was attatched just like he knew shed be

and happy... and he was happy for her.

He rapped his arms around her waste tighter pulling her even closer and planting a short soft kiss on her lips

She was so cute in all her innocence...

"I just showed you how much I do care for you... And im glad your happy.."

Genuinely.. it made him happy for some reason just to see her smile.

he had almost forgotten what had just happened

almost.

"You missed the most heated of arguments it has ever been my luck to see"

he chuckled leaning into her and kissing her neck softly

"It was quite the battle."

Status
Not open for further replies.