The Dark Prince.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan smiled, pulling her close as he wrapped her with the bedsheets and allowed her hands to wrap around him as she drifted off to sleep. Of course, and then again, it would take long for Ethan to sleep especially now that the years of waiting has finally come to it's time. He entertwine his fingers with Anna, sighing deeply as he kissed her forehead and stared at the ceiling.

Tomorrow, he will rule.

-------

Next day.

'"Am I really....?" Morgana muttered to herself as she found her steps leading her towards the castle. She couldn't believe she was going along with Marius' plan --- at least she was unknowingly --- but still, she had her doubts. She didn't like being played, even thought she knew in her mind she probably wasn't. That kiss was still stuck in her mind, it's feeling on her lips, and the way he held her close.

All of a sudden, he became her centerpoint of thoughts and not Ethan.

She walked towards the nearest corner of the street, breathing deeply. No, she shouldn't do this. But didn't he say he'll come and find her? How can he come and find her? Of course that won't happen, she can stay here, hide, and . . . not be found.

Right?

Marius woke up feeling rather refreshed

Maybe it was the fact that it was a new day in Romania

Maybe it was the fact that he would see Morgana he didn't know

He just knew he was in a good mood.

When he was dressed and looked at himself a few times he realized something

Now that he was an Earl..he a lot more like Ethan than before..

Vampires were slowly taking over this kingdom.. he felt great he looked great and now

He was off to see Morgana

Would this be a game of hide and seek? Or would she comply?

Morgana looked at the castle gates carefully from the corner she hid at. Should she? Should she come? She was already here, but she can still back out. Her bookshop at good 15 minutes away from the castle, and it looked like Marius was nowhere in sight -- she can still run. Yes, she will run. But why was she running away again? To deny the affection he offered?

She was indeed crazy.

And if he does show up, he was crazy too -- crazy enough to pursue someone like her. As much as she wanted to deny it, her unrequited affection for Ethan was going nowhere, she knew even if she lived for a billion years, that man would only think of his agenda or whatever. He always just saw her as an ally, she lived 100 years to prove that fact. Plus, she really doubted if she really even loved him. What is love, anyways?

She never had it, nor experienced it.

Marius strode along the castle halls with confidence because even I'f Morgana didn't

Show up he would find her and he had made that clear

He felt he had to be aggressive with her to a certain extent otherwise

She wouldn't take him serious

She was strong on the surface

But he wana sure he could crack that.

Finally the courtyard. His men assigned to him nodded as he went

By along with others who respected him.

He has to admit...he could see why Ethan persued all of this

But now all he wanted to do was persue one person.

He could sense her presence but wanted her to come out on her own

whenever your ready Morgana

He's here.

He showed up, now what about her --- should she take this chance to flee and make him wait on nothing? It sounds logical. Very much logical. To admit, she looked incredibly stupid with how she hid from him, she's been receiving stares and quizzical looks from the people who walked and passed. But at the moment she didn't care, well she never cared about it all anyways.

"Witch, are you coming in or what?" the castle guard called out to her, he seemed to have spotted her peeking. He looked at her curiously, intrigued and slightly annoyed. But she took that cue to know that she was spotted, and she shoud just stop and come out.

"Yes, I'm coming in."

The guards allowed her entrance, and there she was greeted by the standing figure of Marius. Now that she allowed herself to stare at him longer, he was really handsome -- very very handsome. After everything that happened last night, she couldn't help but see him in a slightly different light, just slight. She walked till she was a few feet away from him, folding her arms "Okay, I have come. Now, what do you intend on doing?"

Marius smiled as he approached her slowly.

She was breath taking.

Ignorance couldn't see that and in this kingdom

Where you are not to trust what you can't fathom he could see why

People might act a certain way with her.

But Marius wana more open minded then that

He never asked why, just why not?

He wanted to take her on a stroll

But gaurds and maids alike were too nosy at this hour of the morning

Trying to get things right before Ethan and Anna awakes.

He wasn't one for rules in society but decided it might be best

To go with it for now..

He got close enough to her that he was showing just slight intimacy but hardly

Enough to be considered disrespectful.

He gestured towards the garden

"Come with me.. I want to show you something.." he took her hand and led her swiftly to the edge

Of the garden where not much but trees and small rivers ran

Simple but beautiful. And the only place he knew maids

And gaurds had no business

There was a stool and a paint brush tools and a portrait there.

He smiled turning it towards her

A beautiful painting of herself...he didn't intend to show her but

Oh well.. why not?

There were many details in it.. something the average man could only do in

Maybe 2 months

But as a vampire Marius started and finished in a days time

Or a nights should he say. Last night.

"I couldn't make you smile.." he concluded..

The painting wasn't frowning but rather almost saddened..her eyes.

"I've never seen you smile... " he concluded settling the painting back down

They were alone now....no need to hesitate

So he didn't.

He took her hands once again in his and walked forward

Pushing her gently back into a near by tree

"I bet your beautiful when you smile "

He painted a picture of her, and told her that he couldn't make her smile. So he was trying to make her smile? She looked away, letting her back rest against the hard tree trunk further. She felt heat come across her cheeks, she was blushing really hard -- though her pale face won't show it, the very gestures she gave would let him know. He really was serious about this . . . But why?

"W-Why?" she asked, shaking "Why are you trying so hard? Why are you doing all of this?"

No one ever made her feel this way, no one ever tried to made her feel like this. She was given something, attention, something that felt so wonderful. But she wanted know why . . . Why Marius, why?

Why.

Marius rested his hands on either side of the tree

Some what trapping her.

"You don't think I ask myself that from time to time?" He whispered

In her ear leaning into her and kissing her neck softly

"I concluded with myself to just stop asking

Its nothing you can plan these things just happen

And I wish you would just let them...I wouldn't

Stop them even if I could.." he confessed as he took

His hands from the tree and ran them down each side of her

Body and stopping at the ends of her dress..

Letting his fingers explore under them just slightly

"It makes me feel alive.." he concluded kissing her neck

Once more.. he wish he could just sink his teeth

just stop fighting it

Its a battle you cannot win.

"I wouldn't Stop them even if I could.."

Those words echoed in her head as the feeling of his lips prickled like fire on her neck, why does her mind want to keep fighting it? It something she wanted, it was something her body wanted --- and chest stirred at everything this moment made. His touches, the way it settled and the way his fingers played lightly under her dress.....

She couldn't even describe it.

"That's . . . That's funny coming from you..." she breathed out in a whisper, drowning in the slightest pleasures he offered, indicating the fact that they were already dead. She didn't choose to stay, something kept her there, and the drive of going along with him overpowered her. She felt her hands grabbed the fabric of his coat and pulled him closer, her breathing getting heavier and heavier in each second that passed.

You....what are you doing? And why am I going along?

Marius smiled at her gesture.. was she finally giving in?

He didn't know he wouldn't stop though...not now.

He lethis fingers travel farther.. resting on her bare cold back

Pulling her closer and creating warmth where there was none.

"Indeed..hilarious.." he concluded with a smirk as he his lips

Press against hers once more

But this time it was deeper... more passionate ..exploring her like

His hands did..

This kiss.

As soon as she felt her body colliding with his, the drive of it drove her more than it did last night. This man was determined, he really wants to get he what he wants and in return he gave her what she wanted. She snaked her arms around his neck, pulling him close, welcoming the kiss as she kissed him back while his travelling hands created warmth in between her legs as her body craved more of his contact.

Was she finally giving in?

Probably . . . . What else can you call this?

Show me what I've been missing....

Marius couldn't stop himself now... he had her right where he wanted her..

Marius slowly let his hands travel further up her back loosening

Strings on her dress all while never taking his lips off

Hers. He was addicted to them..addicted to her..

He pulled his jacket off letting it drop to the ground..

But he couldn't keep his hands off her any longer than that.

He let his hands travel once more under her dress

Playing with the lace on the edges of her underwear slowly letting them slide down inch by

Inch.. letting himself come closer to her. He knew this

Was extremely innapropriate..but as vampires they were already

Extremely inappropriate

Morgana gasped, she felt herself heating up and getting wetter at the way her undergarments slid down her legs. "Just . . . Rip it." she whispered, the more he did this, the more anxious and frustrated she was, she began to ache for him and every part of him. As her dress began to slowly slide down her shouders, exposing more of her skin --- she took the initiative to unbutton his dress shirt. She practically reached out and ran her hands across his hard chest, forcing herself to collide herself against his further, savouring the taste of his lips and moaning softly at the pleasure of his touches.

Everything about this were made through all their own initiatives, their desires, their fantasies.

Marius was amazed and surprised at her initiative to do these things..

He smirked letting the sound of her panties rip like music to his ears let him

Know he was Hers now. She yearned for him and he would give himself

To her. He led her dress until it was down to her ankles..

He studied her body for a moment letting his eyes savour her

Perfect like he knew shed be.

He unbuttoned his own pants watching her hungrily as he did so

When he was free he kissed her deeply..pressing his chest

Against hers and without hesitation lifiting her against the tree

And letting her legs wrap his waist

He looked in her eyes once more as lust glazed his and in a single thrust

He let himself penetrate her...

A wave of pleasure fell over his body instantly

His breaths deepened and he began to thrust himself deeper

Morgana..you belong here with me.

Pain, pleasure, and all in between.

"Ah...." Morgana whimpered as she rested her head on his shoulder, her fangs growing slowly as she pulled him closed to her, her breasts and his chest heating up in the contact as her fingers travelled to his curled locks, grabbing a fistful of his hair as the penetration drove amounts of pleasures in his deep thrusts.

His member slid in and out of her soaking entrance, only to come back deeper and sent bliss everytime. She didn't even care if they did this in such an open space, all she cared about was being one with Marius, to be pleasured together.

But she was starting to not get content with the pace, she wanted more of this, more of him, and indulge. "Give me more, Marius. Please." she pleaded, whispering against his ear, begging and yearning. Something she never did in her life.

Please.

more.

They way she wanted more fueled him to go on..

Marius pushed deeper and faster

With her words fueling..her soft whimpers..

Even now in public he didn't care

No one was around..

She was so warm

Inviting.

They were one.... he found himself thrusting even faster ..

As she tightened around him...

He brang himself even closer..removing any space..

He could stay like this forever

With her..

Just him and her

Morgana found herself gasping again, tilting her head back against the tree trunk as the pleasure he offered consumed her. It was too good, it was heaven. Their naked bodies lay bare against the gentle wind, and the cloudy skies. "Marius." she spoke, moaning his name in a whisper as she found her head clashing towards his shoulder, biting on it in an affectionate manne till it began bleeding his blood.

It was sweet, no, it was like ice. It burned on her tongue, yet it invited her to keep consuming. She was full, but recreational blood drinking is something she won't refuse. There was something in his blood that made her want more, now she didn't only thirst for his body and his affection -- but fr his blood as well. He had blood she can't refuse --- she never knew vampire blood was this delicious, but she had to stop, she can't drain him even though it was tempting. She drew away, looking at him in his eyes as she tilted his face up to her level to meet his gaze.

Like him, her eyes were darkened, and flashed ocassionally. Morgana smirked, licking her lips fondly, tasting the leftover blood left on her lips as she swoooped to meet his lips. This time, she decided to do that initiative. She didn't know what made him do that -- he made her do that. In the midst of it, she felt, her climax neared as quickly.

Marius felt himself reaching his as well...as soon as she bit into him

He wish he could do the same but unlike Morgana, he couldn't control himself

Especially since it was her blood... but to taste his own on her lips was good enough ...

He smiled kissing her back intensely as they neared their climax together

It might have been a first for her but it was the first time

He had done this and felt like he was..

Making love..

As soon as her climax came, she let out a poorly controlled moan as she released, she drew away embarassed by the mess she made. She steadied herself by gripping on his toned, pale arms and began breathing quielty in content. Morgana bit her lip nervously, as soon as she realized what they had been doing since the past few minutes.

They had engaged in intercourse.

No, he showed her what he can offer. With that, he gave her hope -- that someone actually would look at her the way he did.

Marius was breathing rather hard himself though he controlled it better

If he had a heart it would be beating rather hard..

He ran his fingers through his damp hair looked Morgana

She was blushing more than ever now..

He smiled at her slightly as he pulled her in hugging her tightly

To his chest

She was his ....

The maids had come in and slowly opened the curtains to the main

Grand bedroom ..Anna always hated that but she couldn't

Just sleep the day away

Today was Ethan's first official day as king.

But once again morning sicknesses took over her and

She felt dizzy so she just layed back on the pillow

While Entered the maids fetched her morning tea.

She ran her fingers across her stomach and looked down at Ethan beside her

She smiled turning towards him and running her fingers intertwined with

His locks

A new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.