The Dark Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan sighed, walking over to the side andsat beside the tub. Running a kingdom was least of his problems, a problem that he will and could fore surely face is women. They are lot harder to handle than men, sure, flatter and seduce was key but sometimes they can be extremely impossible. Such a mystery, women can be. They were a blessing, and also a curse.

"Beheading the King of Spain is not the best idea... As of now. But I did threatened him, that I did. But you must understand, Anna -- that what you saw back there is the reality of how Kingdoms were ran. It's either you conquer or be ran over. And I can't let that happen, I can't let anything happen to this Kingdom, to you, and to our child." he reasoned, it was true, yet it was a lie at the same time. He commenced that argument for the sake of stirring up grudges against the countries, making the vulnerable and easier to control, and all of this was for his own gain, Romania's gain, and his family's gain.

This was not only about revenge anymore. It was also about securing and conquering.

"Are you still going to keep up with this?"

----------------------------------------------

"Hmm..." Morgana sighed, at the touch of his lips against her skin. Even though the sensations filled her, she couldn't help but wonder at his story. An argument? What kind of stirs did Ethan arise? She wondered about this silently as she allowed her fingers to pull his head closer to her, insisting him to continue on with what he did. She blushed at his confession, the man was drawn to her and she knew she was getting there, it was growing, and soon she would shower him more than he does to her.

"What sorts of arguments?"

Anna knew he was right after he explained ...

For their child things had to be secure by any means necessary.

She sighed looking at him finally

"No I'm not..." she finally gave in

Staying mad at Ethan?

Impossible

Marius continued caressing and kissing her neck

He couldn't get enough of Morgana

How did this happen? A weakness? He wondered but

Stopped looking her in the eyes at her question

" he got into it with the king of Spain then

Basically made all the other kings put on the table their doubts

In other countries ...started a small riot " he smirked

"Our kind have come a long way"

Ethan looked at her, his eyes stared deeply into hers, "You just have to trust me." he told her quietly, yet seriously. That was all she needed to do, trust him. After that, everything will go as planned and willed. He kissed her forehead gently before standing up, and loosened his tie as he proceeded to the armchair by the window that showed the dark night sky.

----------

"Ethan has an agenda, that's why." Morgana shrugged, pushing him down the bed and climbed on top of him -- undoing his coat and loosening his tie. "Something about avenging and redemption. He wasn't one to tell much, you just have to trust him, becaue he knows what he's doing." then she paused, smiling as she stroked his cheek fondly.

Why haven't I met you sooner? Then probably I didn't spend too much time liking Ethan.

(You can do the time skip now if you'd like :3)

babybeautymotivationphotograph_web-large_medium.jpg

Anna had fallen to something close to a slumber inside the garden fir about 20 minutes

it was a very good rest... one she probably wouldnt see for a while again...

she was due in 2 and a half days and though she was nervous

She was ready.. she had created a bond with this child she never knew

somehow connected with it and loved it as if she held it in her arms each night...

He was a handful however... never sitting still and that was the problem now

She slowly sat up , rubbing her eyes a little and blinking as 2 maids and 4 gaurds which had been supervising

her since around 3 months came to her aid

She stared at then annoyed as they gently helped her up

"I am fine!" she snapped but of course that was her independence speaking up

she really did appreciate them... they knew that.

She slowly maid her way back to the castle with them to her bed where she might find more rest... along the way

people outside the gates blew kisses at her and said blessings to her...

which she thanked them dearly every time

She sighed thinking about how she was to be a mother... and Ethan a father..

in these few short months he had proven himself to her and to the kingdom

doing things most kings couldnt in a matter of months..

she trusted him...

she would always trust him

anything to secure a healthy enviorment for their child to come.

"Why aren't you satisfied, I didn't eradicate you from this Kingdom -- yet you still come to annoy." Ethan said, irritated as he stared at the nun and the priest he had tied up in the execution sight in the southernmost of the Kingdom. A place where Anna wouldn't see nor hear. Violence like this, wasn't something Ethan thought of as ideal for a pregnant woman to see, especially a religious pregnant woman. Well, Anna isn't as religious as she was before. He had managed to keep her at a distance from the the nuns, who tried to enter the castle -- but forbidden so in his command.

The further she is from them, the better.

"We won't allow such demon to ruin our land!" the priest spat, glaring at Ethan with heavy lidded eyes as he tried to break free from the ropes that pulled him back. It was quiet at the execution sight, there was no one but him and two guards who stood at distance -- unaware of what he was doing.

Ethan scoffed, "Demon? You are the real demons here. You have more lies than mine and the coven's combined!" he said coldly, rising his voice to match with theirs. He fell silent for a moment, pulling out his silver dagger, it's pointed blade shone viciously at their faces. "You are lucky you have yet to remain here for a month more, my queen is pregnant and I don't want her to fall ill because of the likes of you... But then again, I enjoy the pleasure of slowly killing you all off one by one in the background."

"Filthy, evil demon! What have ou done to this country? We will never bow to you, never!" the nun yelled, and like the priest she struggled with her binds and tried her best to break free even though she knew it was useless.

"You made me, a filthy evil demon." Ethan said darkly, slashing his dagger across them, slithing both of their throats in one sweep. Almost immediately, they began to bleed, their clothes stained, dripping with dark, thick blood that spilt down their body. He looked at each of them coldly, watching their furious and scared eyes look at them as they began bleeding to their death. He smiled at this.

It would be fun to watch them die slowly, but he had a pregnant wife waiting and he must go. He turned away from them coolly, walking towards the carriage and got on it. As the carriage moved, he pulled out his blade and began wiping it. Blood from nuns and priests never tasted good, they were bitter as human food -- even worse. And it burned his throat like liquid fire, it was disgusting. He wrinkled his nose at how revolting the thought about it was, and then revert his thoughts back to Anna.

She was almost going to give labour.

A father, soon he will be.

mexican%20army%20special%20forces-01.jpg

The men had just came back from there daily routine of obstacles and training.

They were already to be signed off accounted for and then released for the night

all 150, 000 of them.

The rules were stricter now that Ethan was sworn in.. prisoners were sent to the army along with women

who were mostly nurses unless caught for doing something very very haneous.

It was discipline. A form of teaching a lesson.

Their army was feared over Europe now and they controlled their borders with more intensity... no one got out or in

without papers saying they could do so.

Ever since the fight broke out just months ago at the dinner table, all countries were tense with one another.. all watching their backs

all watching Romania.

Marius and David stepped off their horses in unison walking along the lines of men

pasing.. making sure they were intact.

They both stopped at the same man... he was small... around 5ft 2 and he looked scared.

Marius and David stared the boy down as he tried to stay looking ahead.. they then turned their heads towards each other and smirked looking back at the man

"Your the new boy huh?" David finally said in a friendly tone.

The boys face was flushed and he sighed in relief some what relaxing his composure and staring at David, a smile on his face

"Yea.. Yea I am.." He said softly shaking with his gun in hand.

Marius nodded at the boy as david began to walk away from the conversation he had just started.. as if in those simple words he found all he needed to about the boy.

"Did he say you could look at him?" Marius asked searing his eyes into the boys

Whose smile faded as he stared at Marius... he had heard things... David was cruel but Marius...

"N-no.. sir" The boy finally said after much silence.

Marius shook his head "No... Lieutenant... Kernel... Marius... SIR" he said comming closer to the boy.

The boy was frozen in fear now his hands shaking even more. "L-lieutenant... Kernel..Marius..Sir!"

Marius snatched away the boys gun and brushed roughly the dust away from the boys uniform as he circled him

"give me this... go run the obstacle one more time in the air with this... until I am sure you can handle it.."

He told the boy who immidiatley began running... Marius smirked going back to his position near david

"Now you young boys... what... 16.. 17? think just because your so much more 'delicate..' you get some sort of special treatment..

the laws just gonna go on and get out of your way?... well you can forget it the same rules apply to everyone..."

David shouted over the men.. they all wore black... they all looked tough.. Ready.

"Retire for the night"

Water broken.

Because labor would probably start doing the night, Anna was moved into the birthing room rather quickly

Where the plump head house maid and other maids prepared the hot water and everything else for her...

She was more nervous now knowing that by the day after tommorow she would be delivering...

She hadnt felt any strong movements yet but the nurses said

she should be expecting some early labor rather shortly...

When she was rested in the room and the doors closed she realized this was it.

It was almost time...

Her father walked swiftly inside the room closing the door behind him. The maids looked up at him and bowed slightly in his presence as he sat next to his daughter

"My Anna... how are you feeling?" He asked softly as he removed a strand of her hair from her face

"I am fine... just ready for it to be over" She confessed to her father... she wished she could just wake up and

the baby be in her arms..

"Unfortuantley my dear... you have one hellish night ahead of you... after your labor begins.. the birthing room will be forbidden to men...

but I know youll do just fine.. your mother did just fine" He continued now holding her hand in his..

Anna smiled at him and then took a deep breath..

Ethan where are you?

"Maybe you should retire too..." Morgana said in a whisper, wrapping her arms slowly around him from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder. She appeared out of nowhere, just visting. The training site wasn't too far from town, and magic was a wonderful way to transport. With the eight months she had been with him, she had grown attached to Marius and loved him with all her heart.

Ethan? Well, there's nothing with him now. All there is now to her is Marius.

"Ah, the Lieutenant's Kernel's whore." she heard one of the soldier's mutter as they passed, his friends snickering, she frowned at this as her eyes glowed viciously and the man who spoke began to choke, kneeling down the ground as he dropped dead in the floor.

"Do you still have work?" Morgana asked, averting her gave towards the side of his face.

------------------

"Let me in." Ethan commanded as the maids obeyed and opened the chambers to reveal Anna on the bed with aking sitting beside her -- comforting her. He can't help but be irritated at this, what kind of poison must he feed her mind now? But nevertheless, this was the girl's father. Something he had to accept.

He went the other side of the bed, settling down on it and looked at one of the maids, "How is she?"

Morgana had beat him to it. He wouldve has those men burried

Alive otherwise ..such bold word's ..

However he averted his attention back to her

No matter how irritated he was with his men she always made is day.

"Whore? Your not my whore..but you are mine " he said turning to face her and rapping

His arms around her waste "I missed you terribly ..and no I'm done for the day..." he continued as he rapped her

Arm in his and began to walk along the castle grounds "what have you busied yourself with today? "

Julius glared at Ethan bitterly but quickly recomposed

Himself smiling down at Anna

The maid looked at the pocket watch she carried then placed a warm cloth on Anna's forehead

"Her water broke early...she will be in labor before nightfall and the baby should come by early

Morning tomorrow "she concluded nodding at Ethan respectively

"What? I thought I wasn't due for another day" Anna sat up a little from the pillow

"It seems he has his own agenda " the maids said smiling and rubbing Anna's stomach

After a moment of letting it sink in she looked at Ethan "I missed you.." she said smiling

At him slightly ...she could feel a stirring inside her..

Let it begin.

"I don't care what they call me... They are just too intimidated by you." she said, smirking at his posessiveness. She leaned her head on his arm quietly, and thought hard about his question. Her day was ordinary, just like how it was everyday. Sold books and collected blood. But after Ethan's reign, they stopped calling her witch alright -- but now they kept claiming her as the 'Earl's whore' due to the fact that they were not afraid to be intimate in public.

Well, it was slightly better than the former.

"Nothing much but ordinary," Morgana sighed, shrugging as she held on his arm tighter as a sensation went through her -- a message. A sign from the sprits, something was happening and it was something good, "The Queen's giving birth today."

-----------

Ethan nodded, stroking her head quietly and gestured her to rest back "I know, but you must not worry about me. Prepare yourself, from what I've heard -- birth was beautiful yet painful." he told her, ignoring Julius' presence for the most part and focused on Anna. She was priority, more than ever.

He lowered his gaze down to her hand, grasping it with his "I'll be here."

Marius looked at her with curious eyes "Today? Are you sure?

No wonder I haven't seen Ethan today ... when are you going to have my

Children? " he smirked holding her closer as they continued their stroll

Night was comming quickly

Indeed it was ...as soon as the sun dissappeared her contractions

Began....

She whimpered in pain every once in a while but just did what she

Was told and took deep breaths and closed her eyes...

Julius continued to console her...every once in a while checking his clock...

The.whole castle was anxious now....along with everyone outside

" this little one certainly has his own angenda indeed..

It might be time to push just before sunrise" the headmaid concluded as

The room felt more soothing now that they lit incense and candles dimming

The lights just a little

"Sir...um sirs when it begins you both know you can't be in

Here right? " the head maid said quietly

"Of course! ... however some of us respect tradition more than others"

Julius muttered

(Sorry, Iwaku was being retarded yesterday -.-)

"Yes, the unseen world does not lie." Morgana said, nodding. One of the basic things in witchcraft was to know the world of the unseen -- for their magic was fueled by it's energy, and knowing about it allow you to manipulate, communicate with it to use the magic through their own will. Then she smiled, at his mentioning of having children -- true, she had thought about it but she was afraid of what Marius would say. Talking about children, was serious talk -- because it would only work if both parties would agree.

"Do you want me to give you a child?" she asked, looking up at his face and admired his side features.

----------------------------

"Sir, we have a situation down at the field. The witch had killed a soldier at the camp." a soldier interrupted before reacting to what was shown before him. He blushed at the sight of the maids and how they are preparing for Anna's labour which was not much longer now. He bowed immediately, "I-I'm sorry sir... I should have not inter---"

"It's alright." Ethan said firmly, cutting him off in the middle of his speech almost immediately as he gave Anna a reassuring look before rising from the part of the bed which he sat on and kept it there as he talked "I'm leaving, anyway." he said, taking his eyes off her and turned towards the soldier. He gave Julius a subtle glare before departing the room with his man. Once again Morgana had killed one of his men -- it was the third time this year, and it looked like the soldiers will need a lot more discipline.

And give Morgana a talk at that too.

(Indeed it was.)

Marius had always thought about having children... all these centuries past

he had wanted to settle down long before he was turned..

Morgana was the only woman he could see himself having children with..

These past months had been the greatest for him..

"In all honesty? yes... I do want children from you.."

Of course, they could never get married before the church..

Marius was fine with that... him having children from her was Marriage enough..

5:00 am.

Just an hour later it began... and it got worse as the minutes slid by.

The pain was near excruciating... Anna closed her eyes... the mist on her head created by the hot cloth and

the sweat from pain continuously came.. making her hair stick slightly to her face

The head maid had checked her and looked up happily from the curtain that

now separated half her body from the other half

"My lady... its almost time to push."

Julius paced back and fourth outside awaiting for the okay to come...

He held on to his cross around his neck tightly

hoping everything was well...

Soon, one of the younger maids came out looking rather exhausted

"Shes almost there." She concluded going back inside swiftly...

Julius smiled.... if Ethan wasn't here... he would be the first one to hold The infant

Perfect.

"You just have to ask, and I shall give." Morgana said, walking in front of him and circled her arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards her. Marius was everything to her now, Marius made her happy and Marius was the only one for her. These past months with him, felt like years, decades and eternity. He made her feel like they have known each other for years, and it was something she treasured, something he gave her and she accepted with all her heart.

Marriage? Who cares about marriage, they need not to face God to prove that they too -- can love.

---------------

"Just make sure, they do not speak ill of her -- because she is uncontrollable at the moment. It would be till dawn until I cold have a word of her. Tell David: give more discipline. Alright?" Ethan said as he appearead at the hallways with the same soldier he departed with. Luckily, with the things he planned out, things are going by smoothly. All Ethan had to do -- was to enhance them, and he will have an unstoppable army. "Also, I need that engineer for weapons research, I need the best in the land."

"Yes, Your Majesty." the soldier acquiesced willingly, bowing before leaving him be.

Ethan turned, looking a Julius for a moment before falling silent, walking to the other side of the door frame and settled there. Engulfing in the silence. Well, this was awkward.

Marius smiled down at her...admiring her features

If god couldnt see the beauty in her...

then he was blind.

He wrapped his arms around her waste lovingly pulling her closer, hugging her tight

as if not to loose her

"Morgana.." Whispered breathing her in before continuing in her ear

"I love you.. will you have my children?"

Julius sat there as still as still could be... he flinched not once

He had nothing to say to Ethan...

Not a damned thing.

In his eyes Ethans way of making a country strong would never work... it was flawed

people couldnt just fear you... because out of fear they might strike you.

Respect... respect was key...

He only glanced at him parting his lips to break the silence before her heard a babies cry.

He immidiatley stood and forgot about Ethan

He was a grandfather.

Life.

babyblackandwhitemotherandchil_web-large_medium.jpg

After a while exhausted from pushing... Anna heard her babies voice for the first time crying out

"Good job" Mary whispered as she dabbed Annas forehead lightly with a warm cloth

After the baby was cleaned and bundled up, He was placed in Annas arms and she knew.

She knew this baby was hers and Ethans...... Simply amazing.

as soon as the baby was cradled in her arms, It. he ceased crying...

he looked up at her with the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen

Ethans eyes..

She loved him the moment she laid eyes on him.

She smiled at him... cuddling him close to her as the head maid went to the door to open it for Ethan and Julius

"Soon." was all she said, kissing his cheek as she lay still in his arms. They had all night, all time, and all eternity to spend with each other -- but yet this moment was something she wanted to treasure. Even though they were not short on time, moments like this meant like as if they would actually die.

Soon, she said. Soon she will grant his wish. Anything for him, anything.

------------------

As soon as the doors opened, Ethan turned and dashed into the room. There, he saw the most beautiful thing that he could ever imagine -- Anna, holding a child cradling in his arms. His child. Their child. A feeling of joy pounded in his chest, he was a father, a father of beautiful child. It was a son too, a sure heir to the throne of the Kingdom he had created for him.

"Congratulations, Your Majesty --- you have a prince." one of the maids greeted him, standing beside the head maid.

Ethan listened, but did not speak. He stared at the child like it was treasure, a wonder that was his. He settled down beside Anna, loooking at the baby eagerly, expectantly and amazed.

Marius smiled holding her closer

Moments like this..

He had no problem lasting forever

As long as he could share that time with Morgana

David approached slowly ..he was never one to judge

But he was cautious of Morgana.

He had seen what she was capable of

He cleared his throat and let a small smile development

On his face

"Ethan has a son... I'm calling off for the day and putting

One of those amateurs in charge .. Ill see you tomorrow " he

Said, nodding at them both before turning to leave.

Marius shifted his attention back to Morgana

And kissed her forehead "a son. Just as those priests predicted " he smirked

Thinking of how he had done away with them.

Julius had rushed in right after Ethan

Half wondering how the boy dashed in so fast

Nut his mind was off of that as soon as he seen

Anna and the baby

He slowly made his way to the other side smiling

Down at the beautiful baby

Anna smiled at her dad then looked at Ethan who seemed

Almost in a trance

She slowly placed the infant in Ethan's arms

"He's..gorgeous .." she whispered to him kissing

Ethan's cheek then her fathers

"Who knew they actually have some use with these kind of things?" Morgana said, slightly amazed by the information. She never took them as the type to predict, but the type to preach. Just as she thought, they weren't only what they seemed to be. They were as cunning and deceiving as the vampires.

"Hmm, what a nice breed. Half-human, half-vampire. Both a blessing and a curse, it can eat both blood and human food. It grows faster than human breeds, heal faster from mortal wounds, and slightly harder to kill. But yet if they do not transform fully after they've grown, they will continue to age... And eventually die."

------------

A baby.

No, it was a beautiful creation he and Anna made. A child in his arms, with those beautiful blue eyes that he posessed that stared right back to his own, it's small hand reached out to him, like it had known him for so long. He brought the child close to him, it's warmth -- human warmth crawled all over his body. It was so soothing. Half-vampire child, but yet the feeling was all so human. And he could hear it's tiny heart beating faintly, for it didn't really rely on it... For it was also beyond human. An undead.

"What shall we name him?" the maid who supervised them, asked as she stood behind Ethan. Even on the midst of this situation, blushed at his sight.

Ethan looked at the child in his arms, then at Anna. As if telling her mentally which of them would name the child.

Marius knew not the information he had just received

Eben though he wasn't the boys real uncle, he felt

Entitled to him none the less ... in days to come

Protect him and teach him the ways of being a man

Right along side Ethan .. right along side Morgana

And to his child some day

"If Ethan was smart he would let the boy grow to an

Age around his teen years or early adulthood then turn him.

... let him live the life of having an advantage over men with the best

Of both worlds..but he must be changed to avoid diying" he nodded to himself holding

Morgana closer "shall we go see?"

Anna looked at the bond he had already

Made with the child

It was a strong one she could tell..

She had never seen Ethan look so vulnerable

She laid back on her pillow slightly smiling at Ethan

" go ahead one of you two " she gestured to both men

Julius scoffed rolling his eyes

" well..what do you have in mind?" He grumbled

"He will die with age, but wound wise -- he will heal fast. I think it would be best if he would be turned at around 20 -- seeing how the world keeps changing over the years, that age would be accepted." Morgana reasoned, before smiling at the fact that she would go see a child with him. The thought of seeing a child gave her a warm feeling, and it made her think of having a child with Marius more.

"Let's go." she said, taking his arm and pulled him towards the castle -- eager and ready.

-----------------

Of course, Ethan was quick to think. This was his son, and he would not let that fool Julius name his son for superstitiously, he believed that if Julius named his son -- his son would be as stupid as his grandfather. He would never allow that to happen. Never. "Tristan." he said after a moment, looking at the child whose eyes lit up at it while in his grasp, "We'll name him Tristan."

Anna wasn't too pleased with Morganas sudden presence

But she was too happy to care

"Tristan..." she repeated Ethan smiling at the babies approval

"Reasonable" was all Julius said only half heartedly

Marius pulled Morgana gently by the hand to examine the baby beside Ethan

He was indeed a work of art

"Hello Tristan " Marius said half smiling

At the infant while holding Morgana close..

One day.

Anna leaned her head on Ethan's shoulder staring down

At the beautiful life they had created ...

She felt accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.