The Crossroad Inn.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faux leaned back in her chair in the corner, not taking off her knuckled gloves just in case but allowing herself to sling her sword over the back of the chair, easily within reach for her, but not so much for anyone else since she was in a corner. She then proceeded to order ale and sit back, giving herself a few moments to relax a bit before she went to get a room and perhaps turn in for the night.

A young, tan-skinned maiden, wearing nothing but a single palm leaf wrapped around her lower body, covered in dirt and dust and using her elbow to shield her bare, busty chest walked towards the Inn. This was the escaped, elven Prisoner of War who has come to seek refuge. She opened the doors, wondering what would greet her.

Ephrehn woke up and looked at his crested sword. It had runes for more efficiency, it was made with strong material, and it was awesome. Suddenly, a newcomer came in. ''Greetings, my name is Ephrehn.''

"Well, it seems the conversation's over now." Darius thought, looking at the sleeping Ephrehn. He stood up from the chair and headed to his room, number 407. It was the furthermost room at the end of the corridor, with its door being to the left. The room was big, with enough space for anything. The floor was made from elven oaken wood, and the ceiling was held by finely-carved beams made of the same material. In the opposite wall from the door there was a window leading to a view towards the Northern Road and the Dwarven Keep of Thelador.

The furniture consisted from a plain old single bed in the furthermost right corner, a nightstand made from the finest Eastern Oak wood right next to it, a shelf, decorated with the typical foliage covering the inn, standing on the wall to the right, an empty wardrobe with a good amount of space to the left, a small chest in the top-left part of the room, reinforced with iron and decorated with the dwarven engravings and a wooden chair with a table in front of the only window to this room. On the table, there was an unused candle standing on a small plate, alongside with a matchbox right next to it.

"And this is just the "normal" quarters" Darius thought, impressed. After appreciating the room for some time, he locked the door behind him and sat on the bed. Then he pulled out a small book from one of his pockets in the jacket and opened it. He snapped his fingers, and a magical quill appeared in his hand, allowing him to write in his diary.

"Day 45: At last! I have finally arrived to the Crossroads Inn folks are talking so much about. My arrival was... unusual, so to speak. I was attacked by a man called Vivaldi, asking me if I'm a member of the Black Raven Guild. What a fool, thinking that he can scare me by putting a sword next to my throat! If he knew my true... nature, he would reconsider threatening me that way.
Anyway, back on topic. Now that I'm in this place, I can certainly feel a different sort of energy coming from here, almost like from another dimension. It seems that the prophecy has a bit of truth in it... "In the times of thy Great War, the Answer shalt be found in the crossroads.". I hope I find this "Answer" soon."

Then Darius closed his diary, placed back in its pocket and laid on the bed, trying to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Ephrehn woke up, he had some thought about Darius: His necklace... Was he in the Brotherhood?
That wrist crossbow has to be property of the Creed. His armor looks like that of the legendary Auditore family...
Looking at the window, it appeared to be daytime. He took a walk outside and got some air.

Faux had had enough for a while and went to the counter, getting a key for a room and then heading up there to get some sleep before she set out again.

Rias walked tiredly to the inn. The young wolf demon was happy to see a resting place out of the chaos. The young demon had been wall for days, only stopping for short periods of time. She padded towards the inn, still in her large wolf form, when she got close enough she shift to a human form. Although she had to black ears sticking up right and a large fluffy tail hanging from behind her. Now she wore a long skirt with a cut down the side and a belt of weapons. She had torn belly shirt covering her bust chest, and long black hair reaching her lower back. Rias had piercing green eyes and soft ivory skin. She walked bare footed and soon stepped into the inn with caution.

(Hope this is ok, it's been a while xT)

Ephrehn saw the newcomer walk in. ''Hey, name's Ephrehn. Yours?'', he said to the young lycan. He hadn't seen one of them since he was on the field.

Rias stopped and looked at Ephrehn her tail flicked and she studied him a moment, "I am Rias." She said and her ears moved to catch the sounds around her. She tried to figure out what he was. She couldn't place her finger on it, so she gave up and looked around the room.

''I-I'm a human-elf, 1st class special corps Elven Infantry, if you're wondering.'' he said. He, once again for the 4th time in the week, had gotten drunk, vomited, and ordered more mead.

Lilith saw someone else walk in. She had ears and a tail just like her! But she was a And, technically, cats and dogs weren't suppose to get along. Lily was certain that they could get along, if they tried. Her tail was still swaying as she sipped her hot chocolate. Her ears swiveled around. She yawned, showing her abnormally sharp canine teeth. The young neko decided that she would go to bed soon.

Ephrehn saw the neko who had suddenly perked her ears up to Rias, and greeted her. ''Greetings, my name is Ephrehn.'' he said with a great smile.

Rias looked at him once again an wished she hadn't. The smell made her wrinkle her nose and cover it. "Nice to meet you... I'm a lone lycan." She said and looked at the counter. She walked over making no sound as she moved. The smell from the Elvens vomit making her sick to her stomach. She got a key for a room and then got something to drink. She leaned against the wall sipping at as she listened to her surroundings. The smell of a cat neko caught her nose and she looked up with her greens, studying the girl like she does everyone.

Ephrehn started flipping the bird to everyone in the room and did a river dance, he didn't even know what he was doing, or why, but he was definitely enjoying it.

Rias looked at the elf and blinked. She wasn't all that good with drunk people so she moved away to the other side of the room so she didn't do anything stupid. The lycan's tail swayed and twitched behind her. Her ears now pinned back to her head so she could cut some of the sound out.

Lily wrinkled her nose before smiling softly. "My name's Lilith, but I prefer Lily." The neko could feel Rias' eyes on her as she finished her hot chocolate. She went up to the counter and asked for a room key. She wondered how long she would be staying here. With a smile, she thanked the worker behind the counter and took the key, looking at the number on it. "Room....520," She mumbled to herself.

Rias barely heard the girl but looked up and did her best to give a smile "Rias, but I prefer Rias." She said with a small smirk. It wasn't all that funny but it put a smirk on her face. She wasn't one for jokes because of how serious she was most of the time.

"Hello all you newcomers. I was taking a little nap" Sirian said, coming from her room. Her hair was a bit messy to say the least, and her left gown sleeve was slightly falling down. She looked at everyone. "My name is Sirian, what are yours?" She asked, curiously.

Ephrehn stopped river dancing and introduced Sirian to everyone in that usual drunken voice, ''This is Rias, Lilith, she prefers Lily, and... bahbahbahbahbah.....'' He fell to the ground, completely asleep.

Rias looked up at the girl and blinked. "He is correct for a drunk man." She said and took a sip of her drink. She lifted her ears to hear better and studied Sirian. For a moment before looking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.