The Crossroad Inn.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He put down his sword, and sheathed it. ''Sorry, I went back,'', he said, ''I had some buisness with them that I needed settled, and I figured it could wait...''

Tyrian ears perked up at the sound of talking within a building nearby."ahh good, a place to rest" he hummed delightfully to himself.His hair,a rather light grey which border lined with the colour white, swayed to the right of his face due to a small gust of wind that seemed to be only affecting him,as a bush that was somewhat within his vicinity was not being affected by wind.Snarling quietly to himself he lifted up his right hand, which like his left, was hidden under a glove.These gloves fitted with the rest of his attire in the fact that they were the same shade of midnight black.the only colour separate ,was, the four small silver buttons upon his jacket."stop"he muttered and waved his hand to the side, smiling as he released the wind from existence within his mind only for it to happen in real life.He had been taught how to use magic since he was a small child of 3.The element he was the most content in used was wind, although sometimes he usually forgot he had cast a spell, till a few hours later when he realizes there is a gust of wind. Just like now.
When he reached the building upon which he heard the talking he gladly jumped in victory as he noticed it was a inn, and quickly shook his head.'I can only have a few scotch's' he thought before opening the wooden door and walking within the building.He noticed there were people within the vicinity of the doorway straight away and dodged them rather easily, in case one of them decided to step back and accidentally nudge into him. Tyrian wasn't in the mood for another being to blame him for something that wasn't his fault.Walking up to the inn's bar, he placed his elbows upon it and leaned forward ever so slightly.Waiting patiently for a bar keeper or the inn's owner.

Darius was strolling around the forest, aimlessly looking around, when suddenly his runic amulet began to make a barely audible humming sound.

"Hmm?" he looked at the necklace, and a grin appeared on his face. "Well, it seems that today is my lucky day!".

He looked around for something before heading southwest. With each step, the humming sound was getting progressively louder and louder to the point of being quite noisy. When that happened, Darius stopped. He was in a small glade in the middle of a densely forested area. There, he could see a rectangle-shaped stone slab covered in foliage that was engraved with symbols that were identical to those of the amulet, and had a triangular groove in the middle of it.

"Bingo." Darius muttered, content with his finding.

He crouched in front of the old slab and began to remove any branches or leaves covering it. When he was done, he took his amulet and placed it in the groove; it fitted perfectly. The moment he removed his hand from it and took a step back, the stone suddenly made a cracking noise, and slowly started to move to the side, revealing a stairway going down, into the darkness. When the entrance has been revealed completely, Darius picked up his necklace back and took a quick look around for any unwanted attention before starting his descent into the darkness.

Sirian snapped out of her slight rage, jumping a little as his sword clashed with hers. "S-Sorry.. I'll make it no secret, that happens to me sometimes. I hope I haven't frightened anyone." She said, sheathing her sword.

Sirian went back in and settled down at her seat. looking back at the floor. She couldn't believe she had went crazy like that again. Five times within two months. That was a record, but certain not a good one.

Ephrehn, being the total semi-hypocrite he always was, he told Sirian about how he was captured and given magical powers and most of all, almost brainwashed. He wouldn't stop apologizing for the decision he'd made to retaliate against the enemy empire, but after a while, stopped.

"Rehn, it's fine. You did what you needed to do. I would have done the same." Sirian said, looking over at him. She felt like sparring. Picking up her sword, Sirian had walked to the door, and turned to face Ephrehn before walking all the way out, asking, "Would you like to practice with me, Rehn?"

''Sure, but I doubt you could beat me!'', he said with a challenging smile. He unsheathed his sword, readied it, and went into his stance, which was useful for his fast and agile moves.

Sirian readied her blade, getting into her stance, which only assassins of her trade knew of. It was a stance which allowed for fast, quick-steps, while keeping the arm in a position to slash, stab, or block, whenever needed.
(I'll be back later!)

Rias yawned and laid down on the ground. Her tail wagged slightly as she felt the soft wind blow through her fur. After a few moments she heard a sound, a quit loud irritating soon. Just as soon as it came it stopped. She looked around for a moment and stood going back to the inn. She shifted to her human form and walked inside. The lycan yawned and her ears twisted to hear everything around her. Nothing major. She sighed and walked to the counter and ordered a drink. She set the coins on the counter and went to a table. She rested her tail in her lap like always and took sips of her drink.

Sirian made her first move, rushing him, and rolling by his left side. Not missing a beat, she turned and slahsed low-to-high, wanting him to block. The second he did, she swept his feet from under him, then jumped back, and backflipped away to put some distance, raising her blade into position again. She aimed to fight until one actually did get cut.

Faux was coming out of her room from her rest and saw the commotion going on which only made her raise her eyebrows and sigh a bit, shaking her head slightly and closing her door. She went forward, leangn against the railing the watch the happenings going on below without actually participating.

Ephrehn got up, impressed by the reflexes Sirian displayed, but he, being his own, predominant male self, he ran to the left, leaped over her head, disarmed her, and poked her with his sword. ''I win!'', he said in the most full-of-himself tone ever.

Sirian pulled out a dagger from her sleeve, and ripped his clothing with one swift slash. "Think again, dear. Back-up weapons." She said, kicking him in the stomach with force, sending him stopping just short of a tree. She immediately followed up with getting in close, turning backwards, backstepping into his personal area, trying to uppercut him with a slash to the cheek. She was surprised to look back at him, blocking an attack that nobody has blocked before, and smiled to see someone worthy of the skill they possessed.

He side-stepped and kicked the dagger of of her hand. Cartwheeling to the right, he picked her up in his arms and whispered, ''Can't get me...'' That being, he pecked her on the neck quickly, and set her down.

Just then, she kicked him in the side of the leg with a hidden blade in her boot, stabbing him and thus finishing the fight. "Care to repeat that?" She asked, jokingly, patching him up. "Sorry for that by the way."

''It didn't hurt much, Miss Assassin.'', he said. But seriously. He'd been stabbed SO much times, it just didn't affect him anymore. He and Sirian walked back into the inn, tired after sparring. He, deciding not to get drunk today, ordered some cream soda and bought some tea for Sirian.

"Why thank you. Mmm, my favorite." Sirian said, sipping on the tea, and sitting in her seat.
((OOC Where are the original RPers of this thread? It's getting lonely here, so I may kill off my character soon, and leave it unfortunately. Gomenesai, minna-san..))

Ephrehn sat quietly, chugging down his soda not-so-quietly. He took out his ocarina and decided to play a non magic song, similar to what we call today, The Transformers Theme Song. Listening to everyone hum it a while after, he asked Sirian if she'd like to join him with ending this war, and fighting the empire that started this war.
((OOC I was thinking the same.))

"I'm with you. If not finally end this war, let's at least give them a little something to think about." Sirian said, fading back into her dark personality at the mention of war. She grabbed her stuff, as well as the lute in the corner, and headed out the door, beginning to play it as they left the Inn. The melody she played was dark, and sorrow-filled, as if she were playing a song of her own imminent death.

Status
Not open for further replies.