The Crossroad Inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapped Vivaldi run toward the new comer while unsheathed his sword from the scabbard and point it at his throat. "who are you. what are you doing here? are you with The Black Raven Guild?" he is starring at his green eyes deeply and shifted his look at his amulet. he knew that those amulet is not an ordinary ones. "don't tried anything stupid or your head will roll on the floor" his eyes indicates that he is not joking

Sirian quickly pulled her blade on him. "Leave him alone. He doesn't mean any harm. This is neutral territory, what would he gain?" Sirian tried to calm the angered Vivaldi. "Please calm down, sir."

"tch" Vivaldi pulled his blade from his throat and turned to the lady "sooner or later you will see. assassins always kill people whenever they wanted, and wherever they are. don't said i never warn you, young lady" then he sheathed back his sword. the bitter past with the Black Raven make his action rather extreme whenever Vivaldi see an assassin. he hope that this assassins will not make any trouble in this inn or this neutral territory will be spoiled in blood.

"If he is anything like myself, he will not cause trouble. If he does, I'll deal with him myself. While it may be true that I used to be an assassin, I have no love for them," Sirian said, putting a hand on Darius's arm, "Nonetheless, this is supposed to be a peaceful place. Please, don't cause any trouble sir. As for you sir," She turned to Vivaldi, "Was that necessary? Why put a blade to someone's throat, when you don't know for sure what they're here for?" She asked, putting her blade back in its sheathe.

her word leave a bitter taste in Vivaldi mouth "Every assassins is evil. they are killing people for fun, murdering innocent people for a bag of coins" biting his lips, Vivaldi spoke his trauma with assassins. "my experience said if you dealing with assassins kill them first before they kill you. that's why i did it" he explained with a throat slit motion with his finger. "ugh" Vivaldi grabbed his chest and cried in agony. his face become rather pale and his breath increased it's tempo. look like the effect of the chemical he drank earlier is in motion.

Faux was on her way in from outside when she saw the person in front of her get stopped by a sword and she herself stopped in her tracks, raising her eyebrows at the commotion. I thought this was supposed to be a neutral inn... no fighting and whatnot... maybe I won't stay here. She considered finding somewhere else to sleep for the night but she was tired of staying in barns and stables, a bed would be nice so she decided to stick around for a while longer and see where the situation ended up.

''GET AWAY FROM HER!'', Ephrehn roared. The thought of ripping this guy's head off for provoking Sirian was about to become reality. He grabbed Vivaldi by the collar and said, ''You try anything and I'll throw you off to enemy territory.''

Faux watched everything from the doorway, not saying anything but eventually sliding her way just inside for both a better view and to get out of the way of the door. Though she did stay close, wanting a quick escape route just in case.

Of course you couldn't hide from Ephrehn, he was top-class in the army. He dropped Vivaldi, gave him the finger, and went outside. He saw Faux by the doorway and greeted her. ''Hi, name's Ephrehn. If you saw the fight, that dude's a prick.'', he said, chuckling.

Darius laughed at the scene that was happening in front of him. Apparently being threatened by a sword didn't affect him at all, since he was just sitting there, drinking as if nothing happened.
"Relax, people!" he said in a calmed tone, leaning on his seat. "I don't bite. And YOU, kid," he looked at Vivaldi."Try to control your temper before it gets you killed". he took a sip from the glass that one of the waiters has brought to him earlier. "Heh, I've never thought i was THAT important around here." He smiled and then looked at his attacker again with a his normal expression. For some reason, Vivaldi felt uneasy by his gaze."And I'm back to you again. Here's another advice: never judge people by their looks, because it might turn out they have better intentions than you have." Then he took another sip and added with an intimidating grin on his face: "Because it doesn't seem like you care about killing innocent people left and right without a good reason, am I correct?" He looked at Vivaldi for a few seconds before turning his gaze to the rest of the group. "Now, let's end this stupid scene before we scare away the newcomers, shall we?"

Reactions: AAB
Faux raised her eyebrow at Ephrehn, her gaze darting once quickly toward Darius and his loud laughing before focusing her dark eyes on the person who was speaking to her again. "Faux. And yes... I saw the fight... I thought this place was supposed to be neutral." She tilted her head slightly, not lowering her hood to reveal her full face yet as that seemed too open.

''It's neutral, alright, but some little 'fights' happen. Some guy tried to punch me yesterday, I knocked him out.'', he said, with a wild expression on his face. ''Well, see you in the inn.'' Ephrehn turned around and entered again.

Quite the rowdy bunch, aren't they? Faux slowly made her way back inside the inn, hugging the wall to avoid the commotion in the center of the room as she made her way to an empty table in a corner, preferring not to engage too much in the activities.

''Hi, name's Ephrehn.'', he said to Darius. ''What brings you around here?'' He went back to the owner to get his weapons back, and offered a handshake to Darius.

"I'm Darius, nice to meet you." he accepted the handshake. When Ephrehn touched his hand, he could feel an unknown energy flowing through his body, making him feel rather uneasy. Was Darius a magic user? If he was, then why was he wearing assassin's indumentary? Was he trying to conceal his true identity from others? Who was he, anyways? "As about why I'm here, let's leave it at that i was just looking for a place to stay during these times of war." He finished his drink and stood up from his seat before asking. "Now, can I retire from the converstion for a moment, please?" . He headed to the elven innkeeper and ordered a small room for 10 coins. Then he returned to Ephrehn and asked: "So, and what brings you here?"

''Same reason as yours, gotta find some peace. Been ages since then.'',Ephrehn replied. ''That lady's my best friend, so I'm deciding to travel with her.'' He pointed at Sirian.

"Interesting... and how did you meet? By her equipment I can tell that she is an assassin, and you look like a high-ranking soldier of some sort. I've never seen such an interesting pair of friends before." Darius asked while taking the keys from one of the waiters.

''We were friends since childhood, after I enlisted, we were apart for a long time.'', he explained. ''She's a Dark Sentinel, I'm 1st class Special Corps, Elven infantry.''

"Wow, it seems that you were really successful in your life to reach that rank." Darius moved his left sleeve up and looked at a strange mechanical object. It was circle-shaped, and in its center, behind the glass, it had small gears constantly moving a set of needle-like pieces of different sizes around the center of this peculiar item. Ephrehn quickly recognized the object as a dwarven clock, and was a bit surprised about it, because they were extremely hard to find among the non-dwarven race.

''That's a dwarven clock?!'',Ephrehn exclaimed. ''Those are pretty rare, you're lucky to have it.'' Ephrehn sighed, ordered more mead, and once again, fell asleep, waiting for the huge hangover when he'd wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.