The Crew of The Sylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FrostedCamel I was pretty confused about the connor part. Then I realized that there are actually TWO connors. But what was even funnier was when I realized your spec ops guy was russian, so I had to go back and read it in an accent as well. I fucking love it lol

Edit: Sorry, ukranian. Apparently I had somehow skimmed over that part. I think my skimming skills still turned on from the semester lol

Edit 2: Here it is: "Ey, Rhodes, what say you to food and the weighted room?" This makes me laugh every time because its so easy to hear the accent.

@FrostedCamel I was pretty confused about the connor part. Then I realized that there are actually TWO connors. But what was even funnier was when I realized your spec ops guy was russian, so I had to go back and read it in an accent as well. I fucking love it lol

Edit: Sorry, ukranian. Apparently I had somehow skimmed over that part. I think my skimming skills still turned on from the semester lol

Edit 2: Here it is: "Ey, Rhodes, what say you to food and the weighted room?" This makes me laugh every time because its so easy to hear the accent.
I tried my hardest to make the English seem okay and then really broken in the next part ha

I didn't get alerts for your posts. I was going to point out some errors that I noticed, but I see now that you guys have fix them. :)

@CaptainFaux and @FrostedCamel : BTW, you two know that the diplomatic room is authorized personnel only —that's the room that houses the small gym, and Armstrong's quarters. She will rip you a new one if you try and interrupt her private space.

Waiting on the Captain and Scientist to wake up so I can move us forward. Having said that, let's try and follow the same posting order, though not mandatory. You can interact with each other, but don't hog and derail the story please. :)

I didn't get alerts for your posts. I was going to point out some errors that I noticed, but I see now that you guys have fix them. :)

@CaptainFaux and @FrostedCamel : BTW, you two know that the diplomatic room is authorized personnel only —that's the room that houses the small gym, and Armstrong's quarters. She will rip you a new one if you try and interrupt her private space.

Waiting on the Captain and Scientist to wake up so I can move us forward. Having said that, let's try and follow the same posting order, though not mandatory. You can interact with each other, but don't hog and derail the story please. :)
Aw shit, didn't notice that about the gym. Being as the SpecOps were hired by UniGen you'd think they'd have access to the gym at least. But Connor can always shoot down Alex's suggestion reminding him of that @Sir Pinkleton

I didn't realize there were two Connors. I'll refer to my character by his last name from now on.

Waiting on the Captain and Scientist to wake up so I can move us forward. Having said that, let's try and follow the same posting order, though not mandatory. You can interact with each other, but don't hog and derail the story please. :
Well, Doc was going to see whats-her-face that had woken up first. Or did I mess up with Connor?

Well, Doc was going to see whats-her-face that had woken up first. Or did I mess up with Connor?
That was the order. Doc is a senior officer, second in command, she has access to the diplomatic room.

I've been waiting for @Karakui to post, but since we are in the middle of holidays (in the USA) time is extended. I poked them, hopefully we'll hear from them soon. In the meantime, I'm posting again.

Sorry guys, I stopped getting notifications. Stupid Iwaku's system.

I have like ten min so I´ll post a very quick, very mediocre reply D:

Like I said before, I´ll be back from vacations in a couple of weeks and help things move along!

Sorry guys been busy with the holidays and family. We'll resume after new years. I guess I'll resume after new years, but fair warning; I'm Spanish and we celebrate 3 Kings Day (which is our xmas day), on Jan 6. So I'll be quite busy till then. I'm sorry for the delay but I'll be back posting regularly after the 6. However, You guys can keep posting, interacting among yourself, don't involve my characters for the time being. AND Happy New Years!

Ex Machina updated The Crew of The Sylvania with a new update entry:

And We Are Back

I trust everyone had a wonderful holiday season and got your wishes fulfilled? I can honestly say that I got about half the items I wanted and then some I was not expecting. Overall, it was a good season, well spent with family and friends.

The Dead Character
And now that things are back to normal (normal meaning familiar and as routinely as expected) we can refocus on the roleplay. In my last post I explained the death of the government agent. I don't want to dwell too much on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks great! Doc will see armstrong soon lol. I'm on an extra leg of travel this weekend.

Oh, phew, I was feeling guilty about forgetting to post. Looks like nothing had been happening though, so that's nice.

yeh yeh

I´m flying back home this weekend as well, so I´ll be able to do a proper post after that.

Hey, I'm sorry I've been absent. I got in to a car wreck in orlando while on my trip. :( My pc and phone are broken and it may be a while before I'll be back. Using a library pc to let everyone know whats up.

Hey, I'm sorry I've been absent. I got in to a car wreck in orlando while on my trip. :( My pc and phone are broken and it may be a while before I'll be back. Using a library pc to let everyone know whats up.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Don't worry do what you need to do. Hopefully it will all work out well for you. I'm not sure this RP will last for very long, since nobody seems to be replying. But hopefully I'll see you around here again. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.