The Creed Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I suppose we could meet in the lobby

Hehe, if you didn't notice, I wrote my CS in the sense that Shui himself was writing it, explaining that he's describing himself as someone to consider.

still a fair amount people who haven't posted yet. May be a good idea to shoot them a message.

finally got my post up. Figured it was the best time before anything major started.

Alright I'm going to be gone for the next few days. So Vladimir is going to be in his study and when I return, which I will, I'll respond accordingly.

sorry people, but I have been getting too busy with other stuff to have time to make posts. I guess my character will drop out.

Hey, is this still open to sign-ups? I think I might be able to work this RP into my schedule and I really would like to join. Only game in the series I've played is AC3, so I'm hoping I'll know all the info I'll need to know.

Hey, is this still open to sign-ups? I think I might be able to work this RP into my schedule and I really would like to join. Only game in the series I've played is AC3, so I'm hoping I'll know all the info I'll need to know.
Not anymore the Gm was banned. But i'd be happy to have a AC roleplay with you (it can either be 1x1 or group rp we can discuss the plots and such through pm)

Sorry, I'm participating in all the RPs I have time for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.