The Creed Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change that I'd like to be Russian considering the British Colonies weren't until the late 1600s.

Name: Adeline François

Appearance: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/220/1/f/female_assassin_by_andydragonpark-d6h94gn.jpg (Sorry for the long link, I don't know how to make it a few words, and the copy would not work)

Strengths: Strong Physically, Good hearing, Fast

Weaknesses: Is Mute, Clumsy, Bad Social Skills, Is bad at long range weaponry

History: Adeline was born mute, and her parents were rich sociopaths. When she was three, they noticed her condition they threw her out of the house. She had to fend for herself, on the dismal streets of Paris for several years, until one day she was cornered by a Templar, from whom she had stolen from. As he pulled out his flintlock, and was about to shoot her an assassin appeared behind him, and killed the man, and took her back to The Order. There she trained for four years until she had her fist mission, and has slowly increased in her skills since, having dozens of missions, each one ending with her looking down on a bleeding corpse

Personality: Doesn't communicate with others, as she is unsociable. Uses hand signs to communicate. Mostly is shy, not being around others

Order of Assassins: French

Equipment: Hidden blades (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...s_hidden_blade_by_rbf_productions-d5hv3w4.jpg)
Longsword (http://www.robertsonco.com/img/p/191-234-large.jpg)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Thanks! When does everyone start?

Rp technically started a few days ago, but no one seems to want to can think of anything for the second post.

Oh :3 I can post on it, but I will do that tomorrow, as I am currently unavailable to access a computer, and it would be a pretty lame post if it was on my phone :3

Name: Vladimir Kulsnov
Appearance:
ac_oc_russian_assassin_by_mad_samurai-d4k5i8h.jpg
Strengths:
strong willed, physically strong, fast, agile, good at using his surroundings, good at manipulating people, he is very paranoid, and great at blending in. ( added after post: He is intelligent, and educated due to going to school during his younger years, he is always interested in world events)
Weaknesses: he distrust almost everyone including other assassins, often views people as pawns, seems very cold, and often underestimates his opponents
History: Vladimir was born into a rich noble Russian family. His father helped crown Czar Ivan, or Ivan the terrible to further control the Russian populace. During a hunting trip when he was thirteen his father was killed and he was kidnapped. He would later realize his father was a Templar and he had been kidnapped by assassins. He would be trained for 4 years before he seperated from the main guild and returned to society. His return assured that he collected his father's riches and secured a spot close to the czar. He would use his wealth and power to locate Templars. He continues to get closer to czar Ivan in the hopes that one day he'll be able to assassinate the terrible tyrant. He received information from the guild about thetraining occurring in Italy. Vladimir would decide to attend the training in an attempt to better himself so that He may kill Ivan. He has never left Russia, until now.
Personality: He is calm in most scenarios and doesn't try to mask his distrust. His brutal honesty and silver tongue sometimes clash. He constantly is physically training and making back up plans in case of attack or failure. He had no problem getting his hands dirty and actually like to make sure the Templars see who he is.
Order of Assassins: Russian
Equipment:
Hidden blade
images.jpg
Family sword
images (2).jpg
Rifle
images (1).jpg

Reactions: Oniaxis
cosplay-8161_zpse26fe802.jpg
1391090807_from_dusk_till_dawn_series-oo1.jpg

Name:
Drake Forester
Strengths:
Climbing
Close Range Combat
Throwing Knives
Persuasion
Hiding in Plain sight

[BCOLOR=#000000]WIP[/BCOLOR]
Weaknesses: (5 min)
History: (One or two paragraphs)
Personality: (Maybe 2-3 sentences describing what you're like)
Order of Assassins:
Equipment: (Hidden blades, specific swords, armor and such, pictures are allowed)​

Whoop! Nevermind, the timeline is changing to AC III now that I have realized Revelations is nowhere near the time of the British colonization...
Oh and Vladimir is accepted :D

I'm still thinking on mine... I'm stuck in M.E.s world and problems now, and can't seem to get into the very different setting.... :/ Don't know if I'll be able to make even my first post to this.. nothing I type is lining up in a sensible way, Zeon.. Sorry ahead of time, if I can't do it... ):

Haha, Ya...I know of the problem you are facing...I get it every time I have a new post in an RP xD

I've never had this problem though. It's quite easy to make a post, whether it be first, second, or the 1,000th comment in the thread... but this is... like I'm at a loss for anything to say at all..

Oh...:3 That is weird. I just really based the post on how their personality would react to the environment, as that is what it seems that Zeon did

Well see thats what I tried at first, but it didn't come out right, and I don't like not being decently understandable. It's an OCD thing and bugs the front door out of me.. Then I tried writing based on how her past was. again, didn't fit it in the least... I don't know what to do now.. I may try again later, but if the story gets too far along, consider me not even there.

Also, Zeon, Griever had a friend moving in, thats why he's been gone

:( Ok. I suppose I've ran out of idea's to help xD. Hope you can get a post in

Status
Not open for further replies.